Junior High & High School RP discussion

High School > Lockers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) .

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Hope you don't mind red! It was the best pic i could find!))

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol its fine))

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James strolled to his locker, whistling to the song as he put his headphones on taking his stuff out.

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa hopped to her locker, ignoring James who was leaning against his locker, whistling as he had his headphones on.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole didn't seem in her normal high spirits, as she followed the chatting crowd, soon pausing in front of locker number 350. She played with the lock a moment, before opening the locker, and switching out some books. She'd keep her backpack with herself as she always did...she closed the locker door, locking it once more.

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hey James," Alyssa called to her cousin but he was too busy whistling. She grabbed his headphones. "What the-?" James asked reaching for his headphones. "We have class?" Alyssa asked in her duh-voice. "Oh... Yeah, I have homeroom with you," James said shoving his headphones back into his locker.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole blinked her eyes, underneath those black framed, dark shaded pair of sunglasses.

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hey Nichole. Do you have homeroom too?" James asked as he finished getting his stuff and putting his headphones back in.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Um, ya...." Nichole said, turning her gaze toward the hallways.

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Stupid. We all do!" Alyssa said to James. "Whatever. You wanna come with us? It's so weird hanging out with a cousin. I like hanging out with other people," James smiles lightly. "Rude." Alyssa rolled her eyes at him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole smiled, "You two act more like a brother and sister."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole smiled, "You two act more like a brother and sister."

message 14: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "It's true," Alyssa laughs softly. James rolls his eyes. "I like other girls better," he softly teases.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole giggled softly, "Alright well let's go before we're late."

((Hey, can Alyssa dn Nichole be like bff's, best friends. Kinda like unreleated sisters, lol XD))

message 16: by jueun (last edited Feb 19, 2012 08:15PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol okay then ^^))
"Who cares? I could just drive us all somewhere in my beautiful Porsche," James grinned. "No." Alyssa pouted. "Fine," James rolls the issue away with his hand

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Come on, Jamey." Nichole giggled teasingly, already ahead of the two.

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James laughs. "Whatever then," he laughs walking ahead of Nichole. "I don't wanna run!" Alyssa pouted catching up.

message 19: by Lumpia Lover (last edited Feb 19, 2012 08:28PM) (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin sped to her locker and opened her lock quickly. She stuffed her books on Physics and on Aerodynamics into her locker and then grabbed her pencil case with all her scientific equipment in it.

She slammed her locker shut and locked it before running down the hallways to her homeroom.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jueun wrote: "James laughs. "Whatever then," he laughs walking ahead of Nichole. "I don't wanna run!" Alyssa pouted catching up."

Nichole giggled softly, "To scared a girl will beat you in a race?"

message 21: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "What? No! I bet I'll get there first," James teased. "NO FAIR!" Alyssa pouted catching up even more at their speed.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole's pace slowed to a speedy walk, as she darted through the hallways. Her gaze was on the ground as she walked, passing by a few kids that had come in late, and stared at her right blackish eye. She sank down, below her locker, wishing she had never came to school that morning.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy walked up to her locker happily, she opened it and started getting one of the books she had forgotten for her class, but then she spotted Nichole "Hey Nichole, that girl in the room was just being... I don't she was just... well, anyway don't be pissed. Everyone has bad days" Darcy knew she could never get what Nichole was going thru at the moment but she tried.

message 24: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy walked slowly to her locker and put in her code, then, she put some stickers in it and left.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Nichole's more or less upset, since it's her father's fault she has a black eye. She's an abused child...))

Nichole lighty shook her head, her eyes closed, and her hair hiding her exprestion.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ohhh k.))
"C' mon Nic, if that's ok I call you that? Let's go to the bathrooms, I've got cover-up" Darcy set trying to lug Nichole off the ground.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole rose to her feet finally, "Please don't call me that...." She said softly, her cheeks damp with tears.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, but we've got to come up with some cool nickname for ya" Darcy said smiling as she dragged Nichole to the bathroom ((go to Girls bathroom topic))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole's gaze remained on the floor, as she slowly made her way back to the lockers, picking up her backpack she had left behind by accident. her hair swayed around her face, the makeup doing wonders to hide the blackeye.

message 30: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Nichole?" James asked peering at her. "You know... There's actually nothing to be ashamed of that," he said softly sitting down next to her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole pressed her lips together, digging in her backpack for something. "You wouldn't understand....it's not just that..." She whispered, "I'm sorry if I sound rude...."

message 32: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "No you don't.." James said laughing softly. "I've been through worse. A lot worse. More than being embarrassed in front of the whole class or getting lots of bruises. I mean honestly, have you EVER been tricked or looked stupid on national tv? Trust me, it was funny but so embarrassing... That's why Alyssa kept calling me that," he said softly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Have you ever been pulled out of bed in the middle of the night, just so you could be beaten until you scream and blood trickles down your skin?" Nichole replied, tears softly gleaming in her eyes.

message 34: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "No... But I have been beaten by other kids in my old school. Followed me home, stopped in front of my house and gave me a black eye. That was when I was pretty small... I'm pretty tall now though," James said trying to remember everything he had erased from his memories.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole ever so lightly shook her head, pulling up one of the sleeves of her jackets. Several scars lined across her arm, some newer than others. A few of the scars ran all the way down her arm even.

message 36: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh wow... That seriously... You know what? Why don't you stay at Alyssa's house for a while... That's just wrong." James said staring at her arm.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "He wouldn''t like it..." Nichole muttered, pulling her sleeve down. She was refurring to her father...

message 38: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Don't worry... I have a trick that works on every single parent... Just after school, go with Alyssa and I'll go to your place to do STUFF ," James said lightly smiling.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole turned her gaze to him, a slight shiver running up her spine, at the thought of what her father would do to her if he knew. "Alright...." She whispered nearly to softly to hear, turning her gaze toward her backpack again. She fished out a key, placing it in James's hand.

message 40: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay then. Don't worry. Just trust me," James said taking the key.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "The little two story manstion, at the end of the street from the bus stop..." Nichole muttered, pulling a magazine out of her bag, "And...your um...late for class..." She was acting as if she had no plans on leaving for class in the first place. She flipped through a few pages of her magazine.

message 42: by jueun (last edited Feb 20, 2012 05:16PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ahh well, who cares but I'm failing math a bit anyway. Just follow Alyssa and tell her. But you guys have to pick up Bella, my little sister," James said standing up.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"And mine! I've got lacrosse practice, and you just HAVe to pick her up." Darcy said. "Please" she begged.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Alright..." Nichole muttered, making no move to get up.

message 45: by jueun (last edited Feb 20, 2012 05:16PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh god seriously? Fine then. She'll be at Alyssa's house if you need her," James grinned. "See ya Nichole." he said ruffling her hair and leaving for Math class.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed, brushing her hair back. Please don't tell me he thinks I'm more of a little sister....who am I kidding? Roxy's right....I'm pretty much a nobody.... She thought to herself, blinking away a few tears.

message 47: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) P.A Voice: I'm sorry students but all kids in class right now, please go to the cafeteria and eat your lunch. Then you may go to your last class and then leave home for a couple reasons. Thank you. *beeps* ^^

message 48: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James ran in with Alyssa, quickly grabbing their lunches and leaving for the cafeteria. "I've got New England's Best Clam Chowder," Alyssa grinned to James. "No fair, I've got a regular cheese sandwich. Shoot, this is Bella's! I'm supposed to get spaghetti! Ah, whatever..." James muttered. "Hey Nichole... You want to go to lunch with us?" Alyssa asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole waited for the message to be done, before she stuffed her magazine inside her bag, and rose to her feet. She sighed softly, and went off to find Alyssa and James.

message 50: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((They're at the cafeteria~))

« previous 1 3