Junior High & High School RP discussion

Junior High > Drama Club *After School*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) DRAMA!

message 2: by Natalie (last edited Feb 20, 2012 08:34PM) (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna walked in and sat down her bag, ((her bag http://www.etsy.com/listing/80492628/... )) waiting for a teacher to come.

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bella walked into drama class. "Hello?" she whistled softly.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments Lauren sneaks behind the stage curtains. "hello deary" says Lauren in a old lady voice.

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ah!" Bella said turning around. "You've been working on your voice," she grinned.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Haha yes I have! Those lessons sure payed off!" Lauren said chuckling.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Ellie!" Lauren said giving Ellie a quick hug.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "My day was fantastic! And yours?" Lauren says grinning really big.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments " Well that's great" Lauren says as she starts practicing her voice changing again.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Harry Potter darling?, I was thinking Lincoln for you dear." says Lauren in her librarian voice. Then starts cracking up.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Maybe, I'll have to try it sometime. I've only showed you it" Lauren said smiling.

message 12: by Lunariette (last edited Feb 21, 2012 08:44PM) (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments Juniper skipped in, her bag (http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am... YES IT IS HARRY POTTER MARAUDERS MAP SO AMAZING I KNOW) bouncing on her shoulder. She beamed at everyone, completely oblivious to the fact that her hair with interspersed with leaves here and there, making her hair stick up at odd angles. "Hey guys!" she said cheerily.

message 13: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Doodle doodle. Hi Juniper!" Bella called swinging her legs.

message 14: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments ((Must go to sleep now. Night to all!))

"Hey Bella!" Juniper called, plopping into an empty seat. "Let's do some improv. Right now, come on. What about taxi driver?" she asked.

((Taxi driver, if you don't know, is a super fun improv game that you can learn about here: http://plays.about.com/od/improvgames...))

message 15: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol me 2!!))
"Hm, okay then! I like the Alphabet one though." Bella said. ((The alphabet one is when someone starts with A and makes a statement and everyone else have to get onto the same topic and have the letter's in order or else they're out ^^))

message 16: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna smiled laughing, "Like the bag Juniper." she commented. "We could also do drama tag."

((It is a game where two people start a random scene and then the teacher yells freeze at a random point and then picks someone to come in and tag someone out and the new person stars a compleatly new scene!))

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "I like Jenna's idea!" Lauren said grinning

message 18: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((yah!! :)))
"Yes, I do too," Bella agreed nodding.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Or we could do a random scene" Lauren said ((Random thought xD))

message 20: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah, that would be fun too," Bella said sitting in a chair.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Well it's up to guys. I have no idea" Lauren said sitting on stage.

message 22: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments Juniper shrugged. "I have no preference. You all must decide the fate of all of us for the entire...class...period..." she said, leaning forward and looking dramatically around the room.

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bella giggled. "Oh shoot. I'm late. I've gotta get home." Bella stood up. "See you guys tomorrow!" she waved leaving.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments Lauren gasped "bye bella!! And that sounds great Ellie!!" Lauren said smiling

message 25: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments "I'm up for it," Juniper said, smiling.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Well let's get started" Lauren said jumping off the stage.

message 27: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments Juniper hopped gracelessly onto the stage. She was so clumsy. "Who are we?" she asked the audience.

message 28: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments Jenna grinned and leaned back.

message 29: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments Juniper smiled, then got serious, her face suddenly pure sadness. "Wha-what?" she blubbered, looking at Lauren. Then her expression became more angry. "You can't take my job! The people love me!" she yelled indignantly.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments Lauren got right into the scene making her voice high pitched. "I can't help that the director wanted you to be replaced! Go yell at the director not me." Lauren said with a smirk on her face.

message 31: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments Juniper hunched over, tears filling her eyes. Her only problem was that it was very hard to fake cry, and she could not get them to roll down her face. "You don't understand! I have nothing if I lose this job!" she cried, then fell into a fit of soft whimpering. She crumpled to the ground and curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth.

message 32: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Tay-tay, where is Talie? Also I'll send you the story.))

message 33: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments ((I don't know where she is.))

message 34: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Oh, darn.))

message 35: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments ((Yes. Is your character in high school?))

message 36: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Yes, she is))

message 37: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments ((Ugh.))

message 38: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Oh, sorry! Did I do something wrong?!))

message 39: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments ((No, it is just that my character is in junior high. I will make a high school character.))

message 40: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Did you get the story?))

message 41: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments ((...no.))

message 42: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((READ.))

message 43: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments ((Read what? I didn't get it!))

message 44: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments ((The fanfic I assume.))

message 45: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments ((And where is that?))

message 46: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 213 comments ((With Lele))

message 47: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments ((Oh haha she Loopmailed it to me. I see now. Hehe...))

message 48: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((FINALLY))

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments Lauren looked shocked. "No. No. I understand. Why don't we talk to the director of this and ask if we can both be hosts?." Lauren asked with a concerned look.

message 50: by Lunariette (new)

Lunariette | 51 comments Juniper looked up with big sad eyes and sniffled loudly. "Really? You think so? Because I don't want you to lose a really good job oppurtunity," she said, getting up. "You know who I should be mad at? The director!" she cried, as if Lauren had never suggested it.

« previous 1