Junior High & High School RP discussion

Junior High > Math

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Addition, Subtraction, Pre-Algebra, Multiply, and Divide!! XD

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hi Ellie!" Bella called sitting into her usual seat.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((harriet, this is the Junior High. So.... wrong place))

message 5: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((DAMMMMMM!!!!!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nova walked into the classroom taking her normal seat inbetween Ellie, and Bella "hey Ellie, how was your summer?" Nova asked

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((oh yah... thats true ^^))
"Yeah. My summer was going to Italy again, my brother getting his Porsche, blah blah blah," Bella rolled her eyes.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me and my sister- ALONE travelled all around Europe. That's why we spent all last year learing all of the European languages. Ahhhh, me and my sister took over that continent" nova said remebering eating crossants, and gelato, and sking into Switzerland from Spain.

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohhh so cool! I speak Korean, English, Spanish, French, Italian, and Japanese," Bella rattled off.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool, I know all and national languages, and Latin" nova said "it would take like, 3 hours to say 'Hi!' in all of them" Nova smiled.

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh that's so cool!" Bella replied.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"One day we will go together, and take the continent by storm" Nova said giggling

message 13: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah. And then rule the world," Bella grinned tossing her reddish brown hair.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course" Nova said in a fake fancy accent, mocking bella by flipping her ponytail, and Nova started laughing.

message 15: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bella laughed. "Teacher, she's a copy cat!" she mocked a little girl laughing.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"how cute" Nova said

message 17: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "AH well, I wonder where our teacher is?" Bella asked looking up.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments Lauren walked into class looking around for a spot and looking kinda lost. Then finally sat in the back row. While she was sitting down she was gazing at the students already in class.

message 19: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hi Lauren!" Bella called turning around.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Hey Bella!" Lauren said smiling.

message 21: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Do you know where the teacher is?" Bella asked curiously. ((make up the teacher's name....))

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "I think I saw Mrs.Wick in the hallway talking to the principal." Lauren said as she was raising her eyebrows.

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ah... Wonder what happened?" Bella asked. ((lol good name ^^))

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "I over heard something about stealing.. Not sure" Lauren said. ((haha thanks :D))

message 25: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh wow!" Bella rolled her eyes. ((lol yah :)))

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Haha I know.. Kinda crazy." Lauren says as she does random bubble face.

message 27: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Exactly," Bella said. "It's been 10 minutes already!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't ask me" Nova said flipping thru her fashion notebook.

message 29: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh wow. Have you seen mine lately?" Bella asked opening her notebook, to a category of different blouses she had drawn.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Should I go get her? Or no?" Lauren asked.

message 31: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Nah.. Let's just sit around and talk." Bella grinned.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Sounds good!" Lauren said as she laughed.

message 33: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yup," Bella said.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Nova, Can I see your fashion notebook?" Lauren asked. ((gotta go))

message 35: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((okay then))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((k)) "Cool bell," Nova said tooo distracted by her own sketches. She had been designing before she could walk. Her dad was a fashion designer her older sister-Darcy- even had a job at their fathers compsny, her mom is a model, and she and her sisters even had their own studio in their penthouse. " not untill my new dedign is done Lauren" nova said protectivly.

message 37: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Your pretty good too." Bella said sneaking a peak.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow Bells thanks" Nova rolled her eyes and laughed.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "Oh come on Nova, it's just us! Not like we'll try and steal anything. Please? Just a tiny look?" Lauren said with puppy dog eyes.

message 40: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bella laughed.

message 41: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Well, I'm going to Drama class," Bella said standing up and leaving. "Bye!"

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments "I'm with Bella. See ya" Lauren says smiling then runs to drama.