Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Golden Scarab (The Quest #1)
This topic is about The Golden Scarab
Children's Fiction > Quest One. The Golden Scarab. - FREE copies for review

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.W. (last edited Jul 03, 2012 04:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.W. (swlothian) Hi Everyone,

After years of writing I've finally launched my first children's book on Amazon Kindle just over a month ago, and I'm keen to get some reviews and hopefully generate lots of positive 'word of mouth'.

I have 5 FREE copies available for those who would be interested in providing a review on Goodreads and Amazon.

THE GOLDEN SCARAB.
Children's Fiction - Middle Grade (or for those young at heart)

Imagine you're 12 years old and you always dream of greater things.

Then imagine that you discover a way to pass through time to a land that you had only only ever seen in books and movies.

How would you feel if you and your friends were the only ones that could preserve history and save the world from disaster?

All is not well in Ancient Egypt and heroes are needed. And so the THE QUEST SERIES begins...

Launching a new book as a new author is very daunting and I would be very grateful for any support.

Please leave a comment if you are interested and I'll be sure to make contact.

Cheers
Steve

message 2: by Joe (new) - added it

Joe (skinsjoe) | 12 comments I would like to have a copy. This sounds like something my son would like. He is an avid reader and big fan of these types of books. He would be happy to review it for you as well. Thanks.

message 3: by Yaritza (new)

Yaritza (fabulousreader4ever) I would like to have a copy to give you a review also..Thanks..

S.W. (swlothian) Hi Joe & Yaritza,
I've sent you both emails.
Thanks for your interest.
Cheers

message 5: by Brenda (new) - added it

Brenda Knight | 176 comments I would love a copy to read with my grandson and review for you. My e-mail is:
hitchcockbe44@yahoo.com
Please let me know.
Thanks.

S.W. (swlothian) Hi Brenda,
Thanks for your interest. I'll email you a copy later this evening (is pdf format ok?).
Cheers

message 7: by Brenda (new) - added it

Brenda Knight | 176 comments PDF will work, but epub would be alot better. Thanks.

S.W. (swlothian) Joe, Yaritza, Brenda,
I've sent copies to each of you.
Thanks again