Junior High & High School RP discussion

Junior High > Lockers

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Get your stuff, hang around 'till the bell rings. :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nova walked up to her sky blue locker (she had painted it) and opened the door. "Awesome" she said. Nova was pumped for school. she unzipped her backpack, and started taking out books.
(( Her backpack http://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/6b...))

message 4: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bella skipped to her locker, her hair flowing. She got her stuff out, and checked her schedule.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Bells!" nova said calling to her friend, "Gimme your sched." nova said taking Bella's schedule, and comparing it to her own "We've got math, and homeroom together!" Nova announced, then she walked back to her locker her blonde ponytail bouncing behind her. She picked up her lacrosse bag and shoved it into her locker.

message 6: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bella laughed. "I know right?" she said taking her schedule. "Playing lacrosse again?" Bella asked re-organizing her locker.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course, me and my sister, Darcy, live and breathe it!" Nova

message 8: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bella smiled. "That's so cool," she said. "My brother is just obsessed with his new car," she rolled her eyes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooooo, he can finally drive, I better start asking him to drive me places" Nova said laughing, "My sister won't thats for sure."

message 10: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bella laughed. "He likes helping people out a lot though," she said. "I like his car, but he acts so bossy now."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"hahaha, let's just get to math" Nova said lugging her heavy Pre-algerbra book.

message 12: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay then," Bella said taking out her book.

message 13: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Okay then," Bella said walking to math.

→ɱα®α㋡← ❀❤ⓜø®√ιℓℓє❤❀ (squirtleislegit) | 39 comments Lauren walked into the school with a afraid look on her face. She didn't know what to expect. "Oh god" she muttered to herself as she found her locker and put her stuff in it. ((Am I doing this right? I'm new))

message 15: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((yup :)))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Seriously this teacher is like never coming!" Nova said

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"nevermind" ((wait i think it's suppose to be a Saturday today wanna go somewhere else?))

message 18: by Beck (formerly Boo) (last edited Mar 03, 2012 05:46PM) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Dusty and Dyna walk up to their lockers, arguing about puppies. "Nonononono, we had a great pyrenees." "No. it was a mutt" As Dusty saw Dynas crush, she nudged her sister who was reading. Dynas head whipped up from her book. When she saw why she had been disturbed, Dyna turned too glare at her sister

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy walked down the hall proudly, carrying her bag on her shoulder.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) Danny went to his locker and took out a few books, then left

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucy stopped at her locker, she opened it and took a few books out and put some back in.

message 22: by Jeno (new)

Jeno Watina (deathwishonline) | 3 comments Ferret walked down the hall sashaying her hips and opens her purple locker. She puts in her large purse and grabs out he textbooks and shashays off to class.

Beck (formerly Boo) (boooty) ((OMGLOOOVEHERNAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))