NYC > NYC Hospital Cornell Medical center

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 225 comments Mod
[image error]

message 2: by Jacob (new)

He pulls in at the entrance but pays no attention to the sign showing a stick figure with a dick and a no sign circled around it...He just thought it meant no erections.

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 19 comments Matt pressed the cloth down on his wound.

message 4: by Jacob (new)

As soon as Alex runs through the door several security women pin him to the ground with guns pointed at his head. "Can't you read signs you filth?!" On e yells in his ear and spits at the floor next to him.

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 19 comments Matt forced himself up and he flung himself at the women.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Synyster Affections wrote: "Vienna stopped Matt."Lower your weapons."She said firmly."These men are with me. This man needs medical attention""

"And if you don't let us through I'll make sure to tell my mother, Belladonna le Fay, that you didn't." Titania added. She knew her mother had given birth at this hospital, so someone definatlyknew her, that also meant they knew that she was probably one of the worst enimies you could have, other than the queen and a few others, of course.

message 7: by Jacob (new)

The woman stood down and went backl to guarding the doors as a stretcher was brought in.

message 8: by Jacob (last edited Feb 28, 2012 10:46AM) (new)

Alex shrugs and glares at the security women. Gabriel does as well.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Alexander nods silently.

message 10: by Jacob (new)

Alex and Gabriel stay with each other as they move to the front desk. GAbriel leans on Alexander's neck

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 19 comments Matt walked in going to the front desk.

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 19 comments "I don't know."

message 13: by Jacob (new)

A male worker at the front desk looked up at them. He had a collar with inward pointing spikes around his neck and wrist. "May I help you?" Alexander looked around at the scowling women.

message 14: by Jacob (new)

The man presses a button and a stretcher is brought in almost immidiately. As it is only legal for women to practice medicine the nurses and doctors were all female.

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Titania bit her lip. She felt like such a third wheel here...

message 16: by Jacob (new)

Alexander smirks at Titania. "Thank you for remaining calm in this situation."

message 17: by Jacob (new)

Alexander glances between the two. He wondered if there was tention between them and he was still confused finding himself in a world run by women.

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Synyster Affections wrote: "Vienna's eyes fell on Titiana."Can you help Matthew please?""

"How?" Titania asked. She wished she could help, but she couldn't really think of anything. She wasn't really great in emergencies, unless you just wanted her for moral support. Her mind tended to blank a bit...

message 19: by Jacob (new)

Alexander grabs Titanias hand and puts them on the stretcher. "Get him to a room and demand he has a catscan and an mri stat."

message 20: by Jacob (new)

"Okay I would like someone to inform a doctor that he has possible internal bleedng and maybe a concussion from where he fell. He has alot of blood loss and he needs atleast 6 more bags to hold him over while they tend th ewounds." Alexander says as he takes charge of the situation he had no idea how he knew all this however. The gaurds at the door looked befuddled at how well a man knew medical attention. Some women in the waiting room who didn't look terribly ill had shocked and enraged expressions.

message 21: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 19 comments Matt laid down on the strecher.

message 22: by Jacob (new)

"Uh..I don't really know." Alexander admits.

Alex looks at Matt sympathetically. "I want his I.V. in asap get that MRI done."

message 23: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Titania gave the stretcher to one of the confused nurses and told her to do what Alex said. The nurse didn't at first, but Titania gave her a cold look and repeated what she had said and the nurse obeyed. Titania had learned long ago how to copy her mother's tone and stare, and found it to be quite effective.

message 24: by Jacob (new)

Alexander smirks half pleased with a chnace to take control

message 25: by Jacob (new)

Alexander turns and looks at her oddly. "Uh...sure?"

message 26: by Jacob (last edited Mar 08, 2012 09:41AM) (new)

"Uh your what?" Alexander was taken by surprise.

message 27: by Jacob (new)

"I am sorry no." Alexander could not imagine what on earth she would desire that for.

message 28: by Jacob (new)

"Uh right but why me i can handle things on my own I got that guy staying alive don't I?" Alexander was very difensive about a city ran by women.

message 29: by Jacob (new)

"Uh right but why me i can handle things on my own I got that guy staying alive don't I?" Alexander was very difensive about a city ran by women.

message 30: by Jacob (new)

"No it has been run by men for like ever since God made Adam then he made Eve." Alexander argues.

message 31: by Jacob (new)

"Yeah well, I think where ever i come from that was the natural custom but it took centuries for women to finally get rights but they actuall fought for them. Men here are like mindless children who are too scared to do anything other than what they are told to do. Guys need to start standing up. There must be some sort of rebelious group here." Alexander rants onward loudly and many woemn stare at the man who speaks out of term. Some grip their weapons.

message 32: by Jacob (new)

Alexander was ready to strangle her. who did she think she was telling him to shut up. Now he understood why men were in chans due to they were always trying to kill these presistant women "Fine." He says stubbornly loud jerking her hand away from him and many women in the room stood at that gesture.

message 33: by Jacob (new)

Alex downs his head and accepts where ever he is from he will not be seeing for a long time. "Fine."

message 34: by Jacob (new)

Alexander looks at her oddly. "What?"

message 35: by Jacob (new)

"So great not only will I be a sex slave I will look like a bloody genie as well." Alexander flares.

message 36: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Oh c'mon, there are worse thing you could have to do," Titania said thinking about her own situation with her mother. She had to pretend to be a completely different person, one that was nothing how she normally acted. She'd rather wear some stupid gold cuff rather than do that any day. She was getting slightly agitated, waiting so long, and was stroking Echo to try and find some comfort.

message 37: by Jacob (new)

Alex downs his head knowing he would probally not last the night if he didn't as he puts on the gold band cuff.

message 38: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Mothers," Titania muttered angrily. She couldn't understand why they always made girls do such dumb things.

message 39: by Jacob (new)

Alex frowns "right can we leave now master."

message 40: by Jacob (new)

Alex downs his head.

message 41: by Jacob (new)

Alex frowns.."It's okay lets just go."

message 42: by Jacob (new)

Alex walks out the door moving to his car

message 43: by Jacob (new)

"What? Why not?" Alex wonders as many women look at him angrily for questioning hs master.

message 44: by Jacob (new)

Alex frowns "then lets go." He opens the passenger side door for her.

message 45: by Jacob (new)

"Is it where you want to go?" Alex says visciously.

message 46: by Jacob (new)

"well it is my tongue i would not have much choice but to watch." Alex smarts off. "Now tell me where to?"

message 47: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Peper (seathethescaleless) | 19 comments Matt walked out of dubble doors now fine.

message 48: by Jacob (new)

Alex frowns looking in every direction where that might be.

message 49: by Jacob (new)

Alex finally makes it to her house.

message 50: by Jacob (new)

((you can make your own house))