High School~RP!! discussion

Classes > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 322 (322 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Where students come to eat lunch during their lunch period. http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...

message 2: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh walked into the lunch room, still thinking about the morning's events, but shocked by the load of homework he had gotten in his morning classes.

message 3: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kat ~on_my_own...~ (omigoshomigoshmigosh) | 176 comments Mod
Kristine entered the lunchroom, looking for her besties.

Lindsey stood in the lunch line, waiting for her turn.

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh sat at thier usual lunch table, and pulled out his bag lunch, and a short assignment he was almost finished with.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Linda was sitting at one table, surrounded by several people. As for Nate he was sitting alone, sketching. Yet Serpent and Raven were nowhere in sight.

message 6: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey picked out a chicken burger and a carton of milk. She chose tator tots as the side and slid down the line.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight A small object fluttered into the room, and ended up landing on Josh's shoulder. The object being Raven. She hooed a friendly greeting.

message 8: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh looked around, and spotted Lindsey in the line. He wanted to go over and talk to her, but he knew that Kristine would be in to sit at their table in a minute, so it wasn't worth the stress of making up excuses to Kristine.

message 9: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((does our charries have to be approved before we RP them? If they do can you approve the 'sneering girl' Kat?))

message 10: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Your all set))

message 11: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((Thank you! :D))

Lindsey picked up her tray and began to walk, wondering where to sit.

Lexi ((aka sneering girl)) saw her and a small smile creeped across her face. She stuck her leg out, and again, Lindsey tripped and went flying, this time covered in milk, tator tots, and chicken.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You can't take a hint can you!" Serpent spat, from behind Lexi.

message 13: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh saw Lindsey fall, and immediatly jumped up and rushed over to help her.

message 14: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey groaned. "Oh god, not again." She wiped off the chicken and the tator tots.

Lexi faced Serpent. "What are you going to do about it" She sneered.

((Sorry if I'm being self-centered... about my charries I mean... If its getting old I'll stop.))

message 15: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((I've done it so many time, don't worry about it. It'll be fun to be the help giver for once.))

Josh grabbed a few napkins and bent down and offered them to Lindsey, and with the others, he started wiping up the spilled milk.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((It's fine, Kat, i do the same sometimes. XD))

Serpent snatched up Lexi's wrist, and twisted it to a certaint angle. If Lexi tried to jerk away her wrist would either sprain, break, or dislocate.

message 17: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (last edited Feb 16, 2012 06:15PM) (new)

((Thanks :) ))

Lindsey turned red, looking at the floor.

Lexi turned red and muttered something to a girl next to her. The girl nodded and got up, attacking Serpent.

message 18: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Lindsey?" He said her name carefully, one hand wiping the floor, the other picking up the pieces of food and putting them back on the tray.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent released Lexi's wrist, dodging the attack. She swung up her boot, kicking her attacker in the back. She than aimed to slam her boot into the back of Lexi's legs.

message 20: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

"Um... thanks." Lindsey said. "And... yeah?"

Lexi fell onto the floor and jumped back to her feet. She aimed a well-placed kick for Serpent's head.

message 21: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "You've got potato in your hair." He said, pulling a tater tot out of her hair and showing her. He glanced back at the fight that was drawing attention to the lunch line, and some teachers were making their way towards them. "Come on." he grabbed her lunch tray and helped her up, and then walked them away from the fight

message 22: by jade (new)

jade (juliaskim) ((Dang... XD))

Brianna snickered at the scene and waved Kristine over.

Lilah frowned at Lexi and ran up to Lindsey. "You okay?" She asked, under her breath.

Lucas's eyes went wide with shock.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Kat ~I will always love you wrote: ""Um... thanks." Lindsey said. "And... yeah?"

Lexi fell onto the floor and jumped back to her feet. She aimed a well-placed kick for Serpent's head."

Serpent stepped back, barley being missed. She swung her boot toward Lexi's stomach.

message 24: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (last edited Feb 16, 2012 06:29PM) (new)

Lindsey nodded to Lilah and followed Josh, her face burning red and her eyes filled with tears of shame.

Kristine sat next to Brianna, glaring at Josh and Lindsey.

Lexi stepped back, feeling Serpent's boot make light contact. She swung her leg, trying to make contact with Serpent's.

message 25: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh set her tray down at their table, and handed her the remainder of the napkins, then sat down at his spot, right next to her.

message 26: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey took the napkins silently, and began to squeeze the milk out of her clothes and hair. For a long time, she was silent. Finally she opened her mouth. "I'm sorry."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Kat ~I will always love you wrote: "Lindsey nodded to Lilah and followed Josh, her face burning red and her eyes filled with tears of shame.

Kristine sat next to Brianna, glaring at Josh and Lindsey.

Lexi stepped back, feeling ..."

Serpent pulled back just in time, just as Raven canoned into lexi's back. The two always worked as a team...

message 28: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lexi groaned, but still didn't give up. She yowled like a mixture of a wolf and a cat and jumped, swinging her foot, and aiming for the side of Serpent's arm.

message 29: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "For what? Its not your fault, don't worry about it." Josh comforted, wanting to put a hand on her shoulder or something, but Kristine was sitting across from him, so he didn't.

message 30: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey looked at the ground. "But... it is my fault. It was me they were picking on, not you or Serpent. And look what happened." She pointed to the fight and then to the popular's table, where Kristine was glaring at her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent hardly got brushed by her shoe. She had been trained for this. Her hands were in fist, her balance never being disturbed.

message 32: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

A teacher sprang in the middle. "Stop now girls." She said sternly. "Or up to the principles office/"

Lexi glared at the teacher, but didn't do anything.

((I g2g :( ))

message 33: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Its not your fault they're just bullies, okay?" Josh said, putting his hand oh her chair. "Don't go blaming yourself for what you can't help, okay?"

message 34: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((yeah, same here. Bye!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Bye!))

Serpent stood up, tall and proud, her arms sliding to her sides, and Raven landing on her left shoulder.

message 36: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lexi glared at her.

Lindsey looked at her hands. "Sorry." she said quietly. "I sounded pretty selfish."

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ Scarlet bit her lip as she sat at a table, alone like she always was.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Kat ~I will always love you wrote: "Lexi glared at her.

Lindsey looked at her hands. "Sorry." she said quietly. "I sounded pretty selfish.""

Serpent's blazing gaze was set on lexi. The battle was over. But the war had only began.

message 39: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Its not selfish." Josh said comfortingly.

message 40: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lexi clenched her jaw. "Youll pay for this." She hissed.

Lindsey let out a small sigh.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "In the end, I'll be walking away. Not you." Serpent spat in reply to Lexi, and whipped around, walking off.

message 42: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire walked in, bored as always

message 43: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh leaned back in his chair. "Change of subject, how was your morning?"

((Shouldn't Kristine come over to...like, get control of Josh?))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate glanced up from his sketching, when Safire walked in.

message 45: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at Nate and smiled slightly

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate nodded a greeting, than returned his gaze to his jornal.

message 47: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire turned her gaze to Josh and Lindsey and walked over "Hey" she said coldly

message 48: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at Lindsey, critically

message 49: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh looked up at Safire. "Oh, hey Safire."

message 50: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled slightly at him but narrowed her eyes at Lindsey

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7