juggalo's discussion

OMG THE JUGGALO HALOCAUST

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matt (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:44PM) (new)

Matt (flamesofwillpower) | 4 comments Mod
this is just some crap to try and ruff us juggalos but the bad thing for them is that it ain't workin one bit

post your ideas on how this should be delt with and put to rest once and for all!!!!

MMFWCL

message 2: by Jon (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:03PM) (new)

Jon the juggalo (juggalo4life) | 4 comments its not gonna work juggalos will carry on
im gonna swing my hatchet i hope u do to

message 3: by Jon (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:03PM) (new)

Jon the juggalo (juggalo4life) | 4 comments homie

message 4: by Jon (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:17PM) (new)

Jon the juggalo (juggalo4life) | 4 comments are we like the only juggalos in dis school

message 5: by Jon (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:17PM) (new)

Jon the juggalo (juggalo4life) | 4 comments kill them all i say

message 6: by Matt (new)

we may be the only lo's but we don't know bout any lette's

message 7: by Matt (new)

i just wish we could squash it and get it done so no one will have to worrie....besides them!

Twiztidninjalette | 1 comments The Juggalo Holocaust can kiss my ass. I swear if i ever see anyone reppin the letters JH on any of thier clothes or shoes. it will be the end for them. NO MUTHAFUCKA SHOULD GET AWAY WIT TAKIN OUT MEMBERS OF OUR FAMILY. NO PUNK GHETTO WANNA-BE THUGS SHOULD JUST WALK FOR WHAT THEY DID TO OUR SISTERS. THEY WERE RAPED AND KILLED. The Juggalo Holocaust will pay. Its war time. Sharpen your hatchets. Get ready to get some necks wet. Later Fam

message 9: by Matt (new)

so true....fuck em all,i already dropped one prick in the center of the mall for talkin shit...see if any punk ass guys wanna start talkin shit to us........lata twiztid

message 10: by Lyla (last edited Feb 02, 2011 04:32AM) (new)

Lyla Neko (ScourgeLyla) | 1 comments Hai fam! See the groups dead... Anyways... SCREW THE FUKKIN DICK-ASS BITCHES!!! THEY WILL DIE!!!
Whoop whoop! mmfcl ya'll!