Future discussion

Character Info > Charrie Submissions

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GonnaWingIt (last edited Feb 17, 2012 07:53AM) (new)

GonnaWingIt | 30 comments Mod
Okay! Please use this format to create your rp character!

Name: (Be creative! Please have last name.)
Age: (If you're a soldier, you must be 30 or under and 16 or over. All others can be any age.)
Biography/History: (You can make it as long as you want.)
Personality: (Be detailed and descriptive please.)
Flaws: (This is optional NOT! At least one. Like Pride.)
Appearance: (I don't mind if your charrie has stuff like purple hair. Make them look awesome! I'd prefer it if you copy-pasted a link. It's fine if you describe her/him, though.)
Weapon: (REMEBER! No mid-evil weapons. There are stuff like snipers, ray guns, and electric spears etc. Ask me if you have any ideas on a new weapon.)
Spiritual Guide/Partner: (Dragon, Serpent, Pheonix, etc. You can have any type of animal as your fwend! It stays with you no matter what! It can help you in fights, also! It lives in your back, though...
Status/Rank: (Soldier, Commander, Officer, Civilian, etc. Ask me if you want a rank like a general, officer etc.)
Strengths/Abilities: (You can have small super natural abilities, like the ability to control water or whatnot. Other: Close combat, gun expert, good memory etc.)
Other: (Fav sport, fav color, fav food, etc etc etc.)

RULES:
1. ASK ME IF YOU WANT A HYBRID.
2. NO MORE THAN 6 CHARRIES IF YOU ARE NOT A MOD.

3. I'll make mods later.

message 2: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Name: Calcium "Ateil" Vitaneon
Hybrid: Subject No. 17, Project Riot Robot Female, successful project. A mutated girl with a horriffic appearance when in a battle.
Biography: She entered the army to help protect the humans left. She gave up everything and obeyed their orders. When they first saw he, they saw her as a "failiure", and thought she needed improvment. So the scientists experimented on her and came out with Project Riot Robot Female. She has all upgraded senses. She can read your mind and hear movement miles away. They sometimes use her as a hunter, to track down traitors or infected humans. But because of this, she is 80% robot, and 20% human. 10% is her leftover emotion and the other 10% is her physical appearance. She feels much less emotion making her a deadly threat.
Personality: When in armor mode: Independant, quick to act, obediant, merciless, cruel, carless, she has a hard time forgetting things because her new bits of her brain record everything she does, hears, touches, says, and sees. When not in armor mode: Kind, quiet, laid-back, helpful, humorous, mischevious, still independant, and hard-working. Stubborn, cocky, and bold. Always has your back.
Flaws: Pride
Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DHXLW3py91o...
Weapon: Snipers, Doube pistols, utility belt, Riot Robot armor and balistic knife.
Spirtual Guide: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/4... Frox is a hound of Basker ville, a new breed of wolf.
Strengths: She has night vision and upgraded senses. Close combat, knows every type of weapon there is, extreme memory, tons of stamina and can run as fast as the speed of light when in armor mode. Is deadly with balistic knife.
Other: She enjoys lollipops and eats mostly red stuff, like cherries, apples and sweets. Athletic. Skilled theif.

message 3: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Weasleygryffindornarglegurl wrote: "Chimera Girl wrote: "Okay! Please use this format to create your rp character!

Name: (Be creative! Please have last name.)
Age: (If you're a soldier, you must be 30 or under and 16 or over. All o..."

SURE! She can be a hybrid!!!

message 4: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Welcome! Te amo!

message 5: by Lunariette (last edited Feb 19, 2012 05:16PM) (new)

Lunariette | 15 comments Name: Juniper Lumen
Biography/History: Twin of Jenna Deppth, abandoned by her parents because they could not take care of her, as they were very poor. She grew up in an orphanage, and as one of the older children, she had to take care of the younger and was treated cruelly by the staff. She had to cook her own meals as well as the other childrens' because the food the orphanage staff made was incredibly unhealthy and inedible.
Personality: Sweet, shy, polite, strong and stubborn, loves nature and animals, loves books and is constantly spending all her money on books for the orphanage,
Flaws: Clumsy, protective
Appearance: Huge golden eyes, tan, small, skinny, long thick dark brown hair, light-footed, always holding books.
Weapon: Lightning whip, bow and arrow (no it is not medieval many people use it today)
Spiritual Guide/Partner: Chinese Fireball (dragon)
Status/Rank: Aspiring spy
Strengths/Abilities: Very good with any long distance weapon, strong and able to survive in harsh situations Other: Earth bender/Plant and animal "bender"
Other: Much gentler than her sister.

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 21 comments Name: Jenna Deppth
Gender: It should be obvious, but for those special people she is a boy. JK EVERYONE IT IS A GIRL!
Biography/History: Twin of Juniper Lumen, abandoned by her parents because they could not take care of her, as they were very poor. She grew up in an orphanage, and as one of the older children, she had to take care of the younger and was treated cruelly by the staff. She had to cook her own meals as well as the other childrens' because the food the orphanage staff made was incredibly unhealthy and inedible.
Personality: Loudmouth, sarcastic, outgoing adventurous, happy, chirpy, bubbly.
Flaws: Hostile to those she dislikes with a fiery passion of a million burning suns.
Appearance: http://www.pimpmyspace.org/comments/c...
Weapon: Knives, bow and arrow, 12 caliber hand gun
Spiritual Guide/Partner: Chinese dragon (not Fireball, the stereotypical kind)
Status/Rank: Aspiring soldier or spy
Strengths/Abilities: Fire/water bender Other: good in close combat, gun expert.
Other: Much more hostile than twin

message 7: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 13 comments Name: Sonia Nike
Gender: Female (I don't know any dudes named Sonia, but OK)
Biography/History: Sonia was destined to be a soldier from the moment she was born. Her family has a long, proud history of fighting (all but twelve of her family memebers lived through numerous battles.). Of course, being the most talented and extra-curricularly capable in her family, she's been allowed to kind of weasel her way out of fighting. She is still a remarkable fighter, but is diligent in academics, arts, sports, and hating others with good reason.
Personality: She's kind and caring about others but appears to strangers as hard to reach and delicate. Hard to reach, yes but delicate? I think not. She has a good temper around little children and elders buit for people her age she can be a litlle scary. Her many years of training to be a soldier have enabled her to close her feelings off from the rest of the world, as well as helping her to develop the most sarcastic tongue known to man. She smiles when she wants to and frowns anytime else (it's surprising she doesn't get wrinkles). She's hopeless with guys.
Flaws: She HATES when she hates. She has issues with revenge and anger issues around guys who piss her off.
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/camphalfblood...
(WIthout the wings!))
Weapon: Two small ray guns that she carries in holsters on her thighs, thrownig knives and a dagger she hides in her clothes.
Spiritual Guide/Partner: Hawk that appears as either the hawk istelf or as wings on Sonia's back.
Status/Rank: Soldie/Civilian. She alternates between the two.
Strengths/Abilities: Gun expert, fire bender.
Other: Loves sweets and sugars. She's fine with being a soldier, but wants to do more with her life as well.

message 8: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 21 comments So she is a Christian?

message 9: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 13 comments Nope.

message 10: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Solarius wrote: "So she is a Christian?"

|D hahahaha. HAHAHA.

message 11: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Approved. All of them.

message 12: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (SunshineGurl-) | 3 comments Name: Sara "Love" Grace
History: I've seen it all. My parents were lost. I've always been the loner. Never quite fit in I guess. I was and am ALWAYS angry. Maybe that's why I'm a fighter. I flew all over the earth and the moon. From the extreme pressure of the deep "ocean water" to the highest moon formation. I guess there is always more to see. But I guess I'll just have to find out...
Personality: Pleasant when off the battlefield or arena. But there is a silent ferocity in her presence, but a soft nurturing kindness too.
Flaws: Low self-esteem, Dramatic, Lonely, bites lip when embarrassed.
Appearance:Short curly red hair,Tall, Long legs, Strong,Thin, Oval Face, Long eyelashes, Light pink lips, Beautiful bright green eyes.
Weapons: Tomahawk expert, uses tiny poison-tipped needles (thrown like tiny spear at enemy)
Spiritual Guide:Elk
Status: Soldier, Nurse(after a battle he helps to heal injured.)
Abilities: Read Minds, Expert Weapon thrower
Other: Loves children

message 13: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (SunshineGurl-) | 3 comments Am I approved?

message 14: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (SunshineGurl-) | 3 comments Hi, am I approved yet? Sorry to be impatient but its been 4 days.

message 15: by Grace (last edited Feb 08, 2013 07:39AM) (new)

Grace Name: Ludavica Colombo

Biography/History: She was raised in an underground cult of assassins. By a long twist of events and story that can be written in 50,000 words, the assassins turned out to be a government experiment. She leaves the cult, disgraced and sets out to join the army. She brings her unique skill set as an assassin to the team. She had one friend, Geovanni, who died in front of her eyes. They were deeply in love, and she will never recover from it.

Personality: Serious when working and not. She can be flirty with anyone she chooses.

Flaws: Her inability to connect with people on a deeper level leaves her without many friends. However, she gets past this and sees people as co-workers. She lives a lonely life.

Appearance: Her uniform:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...
Her daily wear:
http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com/...
http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/...
Also she has thigh holsters. I can't find a pic of the ones I've seen but they're there.

Weapon: Colt 45
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/up...

Spiritual Guide/Partner: Phoenix

Status/Rank: I suppose a soldier.

Strengths/Abilities: Is magic allowed? Otherwise only assassin abilities, like being stealthy and killing efficiently. Knows horseback riding.

Other: Idk

message 16: by Grace (new)

Grace ᴄʜɪᴍᴇʀᴀ wrote: "Name: Calcium "Ateil" Vitaneon
Hybrid: Subject No. 17, Project Riot Robot Female, successful project. A mutated girl with a horriffic appearance when in a battle.
Biography:..."

I have a question. Since her name is Calcium, can other soldiers nickname her 20? (Calcium's atomic number is 20) Just wondering.

message 17: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Feb 08, 2013 06:18PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 5 comments Name: Hirakene Nul Vasaad

Age: By Human standards, he would be 25, it is unknown what his real age is.

History: Hirakene is a Tholian, and he is the last of his kind, The Creatures that are hunting the Human Race now, Had, in the past, Conquered another Ancient Race, This race was banded into a faction named the Tholian Assembly, They were Scientists and Dimensional Travelers, But they were also Fighters.

The Tholian Assembly Declared war on the future Hunters of the human race, realizing these Conquerers could become Tyrants if left undisciplined, Unfortunatly, The Assembly was losing, badly, they were Ultimately wiped out when Their homeworld, Nukara, Was Orbitally Bombarded, Despite massing Fleets of Spaceships to attack these.. Murderous Aliens, The Enemy broke through, only one spaceship escaped the Complete Destruction of Nukara, the planet quickly turning into a Molten Rock, and nothing more.

That same ship was carrying Hirakene, he was in-fact, the one piloting the vessel.

Shocked by his Races Extinction, He Swore an oath he would take Vengeance upon these "Barbaric Murderers" And Avenge his kind, since then, he has looked for other civilizations, to warn them about this.. new threat, But he has seen no other living Civilization, Fearing the worst, he begins to consider Suicide, unaware of the fact that the Human Race has begun encountering the same Aliens.

Personality: Does not like Wasting time, Curious, Explorative, Warrior-like, Occasionally Depressed.

Flaws: His Vengeful need to kill the aliens that both wiped out his kind and are trying to wipe out the human race often Blinds him to perform Suicidal Acts, and he does not take Insults Lightly.

Appearance:

Weapons: His Enviromental Suit has a Plasma Pulsewave Gun on the wrist, But without the Suit, Hirakene is more deadly, he can project Lethal Superheated Radiation Bolts/Beams/Waves toward his enemy(s) from a Weapon that's been Fused into his Skin.

Spiritual Guide: N/A

Rank: When the Tholian Assembly still existed, he had the rank of Commander, but now.. with his race Extinct, he doesn't care about his Career anymore.

Strengths/Abilities: While Physically Weak, And easily picked up by the Average Female Human, He, like all Tholians, bears Some Telepathy, And occasionally can use it as a Makeshift Telekinesis.

Other: he has to wear his Environmental Suit in Oxygen or Vacuum Environments, Because he breathes Methane and lives in Very High Temperature, (That kind of atmosphere would be too hostile to a Human) This is the Large Spaceship he controls, he has named it "Orb Weaver", it's abilities will be in a Spoiler.

(view spoiler)