More RP Because I am bored! discussion

Mermaid > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start here))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo emerged from her cave. Aaaaah. Another beautiful morning.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrid realized that it was morning and emerged from the sunken ship. She had been up all night searching it. How strange humans were... She went to her cave before her father realized she had been gone. She passed in front of some other caves but didn't process them in her head.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo watched the little mermaid swim past her cave without a second thought. "Strange," she thought to herself.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

When Andrid got to her cave, she realized her parents must have realized she was gone and gone to work... "Oh, well." She said. She left her cave again and swam around the water. It was a warm day... why waste it inside? She noticed someone else in the entrance to a cave.

"Hello!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, yeah, forgot to say... It's snowing!))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((thinking about joining here. not to sure though...))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo waved to her. "Fine morning, isn't it?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes! You just have to love mornings like this! But at sunrise... the sky was red. Bad news for sailors, a storm's coming." She looked at the flawless sky. "Not for awhile, I'm guessing, though. I'm Andrid!"

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo dipped her head. "My name is Echo," she stated. Worriedly, she looked at the sky. "The last time it was red, so many innocent men died." she commented, "we couldn't save them all..."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I remember that day... Every man I found was already drowned. They really shouldn't go out when they can't swim... It's confusing that they do that at all, really." She shook her head slightly, causing ripples in the water.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo shook her head, and looked up at Andrid. "We must not fret about things that we cannot help, nor foresee." she beckoned Andrid, "Come," she said, "have some breakfast with me. It has been a long time since I have had company."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrid swam away from her rock and into Echo's cave. "Thank you... I was a bit late for breakfast at my house."

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo turned and swam back into her cave. She quickly set about getting a second set of plates, cups, and utensils. She poured some tea for them both, then set down a cake on each plate.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Have you ever been down to the bottom, just to search the forgotten human things?" She asked, watched Echo swim around for stuff. "Oh... thank you..."

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo glance briefly back. " I used to," she started, firmly, "but I have stopped. I do not dream of leaving the water, so I do not need to take things that come from out of my home. I see no use in them." She turned away again. Maybe she hadn't told the entire truth, but she hadn't lied, either.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't see the use in them, either. I don't know how they work. They're still interesting to look at, though." She shrugged slightly, thinking of the strange objects she had found in the ship over night. "That's why I was late for breakfast. Searching a ship."

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo shook her head, and turned back towards the table. "Tell me what you found." she said, wanting to start some other conversation.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, there was a strange object... it was like two see through rocks in a frame. I don't know what they were, or their use. I tried to look through them, but everything went blurry, so I dropped them. Then there was also a big box, but it had what looked like old food in it... I don't know how to describe it... And I found a trunk, and when I opened it up, I found a long stick, with the see through rock in it." She smiled as she remembered her discoveries.

((Glasses, some type of stove, and a telescope...))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) ((nice))

Echo frowned as she tried to think what they all were. "Sounds interesting!" she responded cheerfully, taking a bite of her cake. "I myself have a trove full of all of the things I collected. I rarely go in there anymore, but if you'd like, we can go look, if you want."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? That would be nice... I don't collect them, unless I have to know." She took a sip of tea and a couple bites of cake.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo started rummaging around. "I know I left the key somewhere..." she muttered to herself.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrid looked around and saw a key hanging on the wall. "Is that it?"

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo gave an embarrassed smile and headed for the key. "Yes it is, thank you." she quickly picked it up and started towards a wall covered with strange concoctions.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrid followed her and glanced at the sun... she had a while before she had to be gone... She clutched her bag with two of her discoveries to her under the water.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo brushed her magic aside and inserted the key. She the pushed the gigantic slab of rock open, revealing a large room, covered from head to toe with human objects.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrid stared into the room with amazement. She swam in and circled around, staring at everything. She went over to one side and saw so many strange things. She pointed to something. "I've seen this one before..."

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo followed her. "Um, I was told that that was called a snowglobe. Humans shake it and stuff falls from the top. It looks pretty." she demonstrated, holding the object carefully.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"So there's really nothing important about it? I thought it had some type of potion in it, and the little figures were charms..." She peered inside at the white figure grinning and holding a broom, with a hat on. "What's that?"

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo coughed uncertainly. "Well, they call it a witch. It has magical powers, and I use her to draw upon for strength." She gently put it back.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh... Interesting. I've never heard of anything of the sort."

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo grinned and looked around her cavern. "Yup, they're pretty hard to find."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"The snow globes or the witches? Or anything in here?" She swam around to the other side. Nothing was more interesting than humans and their creations.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo chuckled. "Pretty much everything in here took a long time to find."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I could imagine... why did you stop looking for it all?"

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo shrugged. "I got caught one time, and I was punished cruelly. Plus, it reminds me of different times, times I prefer to forget."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh... Sorry. I didn't mean to pry..." She stopped and turned to her as it registered in her mind that being in here might be hurting Echo. "Thank you for showing me this." She smiled, and she swam out. She didn't want to be the cause of unpleasant memories.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo was relieved to see that Adriana was leaving. She could feel all of the pain she had when she was in this cavern. It was wonderful to leave.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrid looked at the sun again. Still plenty of time before noon, but it did take awhile to get there... She turned to Echo.

"I think I might have to go... Thank you, for having me over. I enjoyed your company greatly." She smiled at Echo.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo grinned. "Come over anytime. You know where I live!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrid grinned and nodded. "See you later!" She swam away to her secret meeting place. What Echo said didn't leave her head... getting caught and punished. She frowned and focused on where she was going.

Lilly looked at her clock and saw that she had a half hour before having to go. She quickly put on some pants and started out the door. Her parents were already at work.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo stared uncertainly after Andrid. She could tell that she was doing something not right, at least against the rules.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly sat on a rock outside of town, waiting for her mysterious friend. Mermaids... no one would believe her if she told anyone.

Andrid frequently glanced behind her... if she was caught talking to this human girl... She shook her head, trying to get rid of dark thoughts. She slipped her hands to the bag to make sure it was there. She had questions for what the things were.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) Echo was following Andrid. She knew that she was up to no good. And as they were nearing the surface, Echo was sure of it.

(( I got to go. I'll be back on in like, 2 hours though. See ya!))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK... TTYL!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrid emerged from the water and kept her head low. She swam over behind a rock, and sat on it. No one could see her unless the were right there... Andrid stared at the spot the girl was sure to come from soon.

Lilly left the cave through the back to see Andrid already there. "Hi!" She called.

"Hello, human!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((this is good you guys))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, thanks!))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((np))

message 50: by Cale_Steps (new)

Cale_Steps | 3 comments Penny swam around the coral, making tighter and tighter cicles as she went. She knew anytime Sebbie would come along wanting her to sing at the big ball tonight, but she really didn't feel up to preforming. And known to many under the sea, what is there to do other than sing or ship hunt? So Penny continued to waste time.

« previous 1