By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6) By a Thread discussion

New releases

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paula (last edited Feb 16, 2012 03:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Paula I am so glad that at least 2 new books that I have been wishing for are coming soon. By a Thread Jennifer Estep and Fair Game: An Alpha and Omega novel by Patricia Briggs.I just wish that ilona andrews gunmetal magic would come out on kindle and then I could be completely content.
Oh well two out of three ain't bad

message 2: by Sandy S (last edited Mar 27, 2012 05:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandy S Just finished BY A THREAD...will post my review on Goodreads and at The Reading Cafe on March 21, 2012

http://thereadingcafe.com/

Fangs for the Fantasy I'm really impressed by how the series pulled back again. After the epic defeat of the big bad it's hard to pick a series up and keep going - but Elemental Assassins pulled it off

Julia26 Yeah, first I decided not to continue reading after book 5 because I thought the story just ended fine. But I read By a Thread when it came out anyway, because I just like this series so much! and I can't wait for the next book!! the story with Owen and Phillip Kincaid that is about to happen piqued my interest!

Johnna I adore this series! It has some fantastic characters and yes, I love Owen. Go Gin!!!