Fantasy RP discussion

RPing > Girl's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avlona walked to her bed in the far back corner. She looked in her mirror and stared at her golden eyes. Control yourself, she thought.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked into the room. "Wow!" she spun around in a circle. "My name is Catherine by the way!"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avlona didn't turn. "Nice, anyways, down to the talk."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"What kind of talk?" Catherine questioned.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avlona turned and stared with her golden eyes. "How did you know?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Catherine took a breath. "I can read minds... and send thoughts."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) "I figured that out," Avlona said and sat on her bed. She put her arms on her legs and studied Cat.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"And....your eyes. They're golden. All immortals' eyes are gold."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avlona raised an eyebrow. "So far I've seen three to four immortals here and none of them have gold eyes except for the sun goddess,"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine. I lied. Your eyes aren't golden. But...." Cat hesitated. "I dunno. I was poking through your head and I saw some interesting stuff...."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avlona's mental guard raised. "Like what?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat smiled wryly. "Like you could totally kick my butt if you wanted to."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avlona smiled. "You bet I could girl. Now, you know what I am, I want to know what you are.
You probably saw that if I get mad, hell brakes loose. So, don't get me mad."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat smiled. "I'm some sort of mutant or freak of nature. It was caused by an accident."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avlona, or Avalon, raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, interesting. Anyways, don't tell about me and I won't tell about you."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat smiled. "Sounds good to me!"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalon nodded. "Good,"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"So now what?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalon shrugged. "Don't know. I'm going to the beach to practice my water skills. Hopefully Miss Rage ain't there."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat stood up. "I'll go with you. I need to test the capabilities I hold."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avlona nodded. "Sure,"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's go! Cat sent Avlona.

((is there a beach topic?))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Yes))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat walked out of the dorm.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Meet ya at the beach!))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((k))

message 27: by Becky (new)

Becky Tallin pushed the door open and set Jennevine down on a spare bed, then quickly left.

message 28: by Becky (new)

Becky Jennevine woke up with the mother of all headaches, she pushed herself up off the bed and looked around her. She was in the girls dorm room, but she had no idea how she had got there, oh well that could wait, first she needed to freshen up a bit. She pulled out her only other piece of clothing, a long, dark green dress and quickly changed. She found a bowl and jug of water and quickly washed her long hair, the leaving it undone and dripping down her back she left the dorm.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalon walked into the dorms and went to her bed in the far back corner.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Lamia followed Avalon into the Girl's Dorm and looked around. They were the only two in the room and it felt empty. Come to think of it, she hadn't seen a single other person on the way there. "Where is everyone?" she asked as she placed her things down on an empty bed. She reached inside her cloak and pulled out her pet raven, Corvus. He was dark as night with all the stars ripped out, and he watched everything with an intelligent eye, observing Avalon and watching as she walked to her section of the room.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalon thought for a minute while she checked to make sure that no one had messed with any of her stuff or secrets. "Beach most likely. That's where everyone was when I went to the door."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Lamia nodded and removed an amulet from under her shroud as well. It was a black stone that hung from a leather chord that snaked around her hand like a living creature. It emanated power. Lamia checked her sward belt and said, "shall we go?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalon eyed the girl before answering. "Yeees, but I'll just run." She didn't trust this girl yet, and wouldn't risk it.
She grabbed a pony ring and put her hair in a pony. "Meet ya'." She said and ran out of the room.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lamia opened the window beside her bed and climbed out, stepping out into the sky and standing there a moment before slowly sinking towards the ground. She could see the beech not too far off, it looked to be just across some sort of arena. curious, Lamia decided to go check that out first.

message 35: by Erin (last edited Mar 05, 2012 09:12PM) (new)

Erin Grace walked in and dropped her bag on the floor next to the bed and layed down. SHe placed her hads behind her head, crossed her combat boots, and looked around.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Damielle crossed the room, placed her sword under her bed, and then kicked off her dirty boots.

message 37: by Erin (new)

Erin Grace looked at the girl and then back out the window.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Lia walked into the dorm and sat down on her bed.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist walked into the room, having found it, and looked around.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Lia looked up, "Hello." she said

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist looked up and nodded, smiling kindly. "Hello," Mist walked around, looking at things. "You are?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lamia." she replied.
((gtg byeeee!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Damielle looked up to see who was talking and then sank back down, closing her eyes.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Lamia rose from her bed, feeling rested.

message 45: by Erin (new)

Erin Grace just sat there and watched the people flow in

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((wait why are people flowing in?))

message 47: by Erin (new)

Erin ((I dont know its a girl dorm and people are coming in...figure of speech :D))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Ƙȧƴȧ wrote: "Lamia rose from her bed, feeling rested."

Mist looked out the window with her hands behind her back.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Damielle sighed. She couldn't get any rest. Getting up and putting her boots back on, she suddenly froze. Her brow narrowed in confusion. "Umm..." she said, addressing Mist. "Do I know you from anywhere?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Mist froze. She turned slowly, guard up. She saw Damielle. "Damielle?" Mist asked, voice blank with no emotion in it.

« previous 1 3 4