Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy question

Vampire Academy Movie?
Chrissy Chrissy Feb 16, 2012 01:22PM
Do any of you other Vampire Academy fans want there to be a Vampire Academy? If yes, please say so, and who you'd like to see play who.
Also, through the whole Vampire Academy series, what was your ONE favorite part?

no movie...even though i would love to see the characters come to life ik that the cast won't be good and the whole thing will look fake

S.L.J. (last edited Mar 04, 2012 05:40PM ) Mar 04, 2012 05:39PM   0 votes
I agree with Jason Isaacs as Victor but Adrian's mother is supposed to be in her late 40's, Dimitri is supposed to be very tall and all the other characters are supposed to be in their teens.

Getting middle age actors to play teenage characters just because they look the part is never a good idea.

They should go the Harry Potter way and cast unknowns as the lead characters and get famous actors to play the supporting roles.

i think it should stay a book, but if it did become a movie Adrian should be played by Ian Somerhalder!

Excatly what you've said Andrea. This book I think needs to stay a book. If it becomes a movie, and the cast is bloody pathetic I will start a peition if I have to.

violet same here lol
Mar 04, 2012 02:48PM · flag
Cassandra Excatly. :D
Mar 05, 2012 09:38AM · flag

yeah i think a movie would be good for this book.
no suggestions though

HELL YES!!!

I agree that some books should stay books. If this did become something else hopefully it would be a TV show instead of a movie. They could never cast the right people for a movie.

This is going to become a movie. I heard it's coming out in 2013. I'm so excited. ^^

no some books should stay books