European Royalty discussion

European Royalty Group Reads > For the King's Favor: Ch. 16 - 30

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments Please discuss chapters 16 to 30 of For the King's Favor here.

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthajw) | 35 comments I enjoy the growing relationship between Ida and Roger, though I could do without the explicit sexual detail. I also feel for little William working through his feelings for his mother, finding out who she is, and trying to bring together the royal and "common" parts of himself.

message 3: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 54 comments Ah – the heart of the marriage. Ida and Roger are a good match for each other. It was fun reading through the years. I will say, though, reading from a Nook it is much harder keeping track of those years. There was so much going on . . . . . .
I enjoyed reading about the early stages of the marriage and was a little sad at how it progressed after Roger became the Earl. Ida didn’t sit back and let things progress as is though, she was lonely and let Roger know it.
Darn Longchamp – he did that on purpose!

message 4: by Destiny (new)

Destiny | 51 comments I enjoyed Roger and Ida growing as a couple and loved all the family back stories. It made me happy that things went well at the end.