The Fury and Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries, #3-4) The Fury and Dark Reunion discussion

DELENA FANS UNITE, ONLY FOR THE TV SHOW

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Damons soooooooooooooo hot!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi y'all

message 3: by george ☽ (new)

george ☽ Yes, Damon is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish elena would let of Stephen, sometimes she's not good enough for Damon sometimes

Shaz Damon is definitely very attractive.
i jut love, love, love him soooo much, elena just doesn't see that yet. :/

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i know! stefans gone, well hes there but i still hate him move ON. I hope damon dosent end up with bonnie.

matt+bonnie
caroline+tyler
klaus + katherine ( lol did she die? i cant remember! )
damon + elena OR if elenas still not good enough, damon and rebecca, rose was so good for him, then she died and broke his heart! :,( <------ crying face

message 7: by Shaz (last edited Feb 16, 2012 01:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shaz I know Rose was sooo good for him but she died, but damn Bonnie and Matt is a must see if it happens. :)
Bonnie and Damon just don't suit, Bonnie clearly dislikes Damon.. :O

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i know! in the books he dies for her though... hmmmmm of course he comes back! the tv show and books are sooooooo different but the shows better. in the book, they fall in love instantly, who does that?!
it takes a few dates and a movie, TRUST ME, I KNOW!

Shaz I know they are sooo different, tv series is definitely different, and awwww ''it takes a few dates and a movie, TRUST ME, I KNOW!'' . :)

Damon is a true gentlemen ;)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, sure he was all evel at the start but it's kind of a turn on! ;);) lol

I wish he'd cut his hair like it was when we first saw him, THAT WAS HAW-T!!! :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Why don't WE make a group about this?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

And I hate the front covers for the vamp diaries, I like the ones that look like the one on this discussion ( scroll up ) and the ones with apples and candles ect ect... on it. I HATE TWILIGHT AND STEPHANIE COPIED THE FRONT COVER OF VAMP DIARIES WITH AN APPLE OMGOMGOMG!! :/ bad girl ;) lol :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

And I hate the front covers for the vamp diaries, I like the ones that look like the one on this discussion ( scroll up ) and the ones with apples and candles ect ect... on it. I HATE TWILIGHT AND STEPHANIE COPIED THE FRONT COVER OF VAMP DIARIES WITH AN APPLE OMGOMGOMG!! :/ bad girl ;) lol :)

Shaz Lucy wrote: "I know, sure he was all evel at the start but it's kind of a turn on! ;);) lol

I wish he'd cut his hair like it was when we first saw him, THAT WAS HAW-T!!! :)"

He sure did look HAW-T then.. N yh it kind of a turn on, don't you think?? :)

Shaz Lucy wrote: "Why don't WE make a group about this?"

We should, shouldn't we?? ;)

Shaz This cover for vampire diaries is definitely awesome, i love the covers..i'm not a big fan of twilight. :) LOL yh she's a bad girl ;)

Kelia Seriously I watched the lastest episode last night, and I can't help but get soooo ANGRY! Damon is constantly protrayed as this horrible bad guy, meanwhile he's really not. Stefan is the reason they are vampires in the first place. Damon has saved Elena's life countless times. Elena plays this sick game with him like she's in love with him, then turns around and is begging Stefan to love her again. I just can't take it. I want Damon to be happy. Is that too much to ask? :((((

Shaz Kelia wrote: "Seriously I watched the lastest episode last night, and I can't help but get soooo ANGRY! Damon is constantly protrayed as this horrible bad guy, meanwhile he's really not. Stefan is the reason the..."
But the audience always see's Damon as the bad guy just because of his personality, and Elena clearly is just using Damon just to find Stefan..he does deserve better.. :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebecca and Damon would really cute couple actually, but I think the very last episode ever, ther will be some twist where she picks no one. It, sadly almost everyone knows she's gonna be with Stevan, that's the thing about love triangles. But i remain hopeful!. Rebekah and Damon, I only thought of that when they slept 2gethur

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Damn auto spell sheck, I meant stefan not steven

Shaz lol, i hate auto correct too, lets wait and see what happens with Damon's love story. :D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i made a group! its on my profile

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

VAMPIRE DIARIES, TV SHOW, DAMON FANS ONLY!

tHats the name of the group

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

everyone can join

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

you know whats hilarious? there has only been like 4 (now 5) people total on this and it was mostly u 2 (Lucy and Shazzywazzy10) LOL

any ways ur right about elenna I SO HATE HER!!! she keeps using Damon when he deserves better

Shaz What can we say, we love Damon. :D

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley J. wrote: "you know whats hilarious? there has only been like 4 (now 5) people total on this and it was mostly u 2 (Lucy and Shazzywazzy10) LOL

any ways ur right about elenna I SO HATE HER!!! she keeps usin..."

i know right!? but shes OK

Faith Lowery Delena <3 <3 But seriously this last episode, when Damon said, "Because I LOVE YOU" and she said "Well maybe that's the problem" .... I honestly threw a bag of candies at the TV. Poor Damon.

message 29: by Re (new) - rated it 5 stars

Re Jabarin Delena seems to be in danger. they're bringing a new character to the show: Sage, who has quite a history with both Damon and the originals!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

i want damon 2 be happy and stefan to go die somewhere! lol, and there a group i told ya about, plz join

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"VAMPIRE DIARIES, TV SHOW, DAMON FANS ONLY!

tHats the name of the group

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Damens way more gorgeous than stefan :) stafans to 'good' <3

Kelia Lucy wrote: "i want damon 2 be happy and stefan to go die somewhere! lol, and there a group i told ya about, plz join"

AMEN SISTER!!

Kelia Faith wrote: "Delena <3 <3 But seriously this last episode, when Damon said, "Because I LOVE YOU" and she said "Well maybe that's the problem" .... I honestly threw a bag of candies at the TV. Poor Damon."

I know!! I was devasted, it's like the producers of the show can't stand for him to be happy. It's ridiculous!

Kelia Riley J. wrote: "you know whats hilarious? there has only been like 4 (now 5) people total on this and it was mostly u 2 (Lucy and Shazzywazzy10) LOL

any ways ur right about elenna I SO HATE HER!!! she keeps usin..."

I agree with him deserving better. She clearly wants Stefan back; who by the way has been treating her like sh** but she's clearly into that sort of thing, so I say let her have him!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

damon and rebecca ? <3

Patti Elena does not deserve Damon anymore. And I'm honestly glad she rejected him because now he can be a badass again :) Stefan just can't pull it off. And is it weird that Caroline and Klaus are starting to seem like a better couple than Caroline and Tyler?

Kelia Patti wrote: "Elena does not deserve Damon anymore. And I'm honestly glad she rejected him because now he can be a badass again :) Stefan just can't pull it off. And is it weird that Caroline and Klaus are start..."

I do find that slightly odd. Caroline wants so bad to hate Klaus, but she can't. I also agree that he deserves better. He's been with her every steps of the way and she constantly mistreats him trying to hold off until she can finally have her precious Stefan back.

Celeste I love Damon! me and my friends always try to say why he is the best! i hate Stefan, he acts like Elena is a doll that's very breakable. He never has fun with her or anyone! Damon's so funny and crazy!i love him!

Diana damon is so hot and stefan is cute omg the season finale was a shocker can't wait for season 4 it's gonna be epic!!!!!!!!!!

Kelia The season finally pissed me off!!!

Tina J I've always been for Delena - Books AND Tv show!

Kelia Tina J wrote: "I've always been for Delena - Books AND Tv show!"

Same here!

Jennifer Haha, I wish I'd seen this discussion a lot sooner. I SO agree about Delena. They are epic! If anyone hasn't checked this site out please do it's the best!
http://damonandelena.com/
And even though Season three was SO frustrating...( I was over Stefan the moment I found out he was the Ripper! I just knew there was a reason he was so hell bent on being "perfect"...so obviously fake!)
At least we got some good Delena moments towards the end! And I was sold when we finally saw that they did meet first! That changed my perspective on their romance. They belong together, I'm convinced lol.
As for the books, I loved them better from the beginning. Stefan never seems able to think for himself in the books, just letting her call all the shots. At least Damon was more her equal.

Twizzie DELENA ALL THE WAY!

Abigail Jones I'm really scared, because in the book Damon likes Bonnie, right?
And the TV show kinda follows the book?
So what if...?

message 47: by Dana (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dana I love Both brothers. I couldn't choose..I guess I'd just go back to Matt. lol.

message 48: by Rae (new)

Rae DAMONNNNNNNNN. don't like stephen. I liked him at first but now him and elena annoy me. I want to see some more of damon in the picture!

Nidhi Thomas UNITE!!! I am so happy!! SO VERY HAPPY!! Oh!! Go away Stefan!! Oh my god!! I can't wait for september!!

message 50: by Rae (new)

Rae Me too, I'm so excited!!!

« previous 1