Jennifer Echols Fan Club discussion

Such A Rush

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lena ♫ ♪ , Jennifer's Personal Cheerleader (new)

Lena ♫ ♪  (addicted2novels) | 73 comments Mod
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols

WOOHOO, another book to look forward to! What do y'all think of the cover? The summary? Are you guys as excited as I am?!

message 2: by Fred (new)

Fred (flybrariman) I think it looks (and sounds!) pretty doggone awesome. Sure is a different look for a Jen cover, more grown up, less rom-com-esque. I have to admit I liked those old school Simon Pulse covers, but this is cool too, although it looks slightly paranormalish?

message 3: by Lena ♫ ♪ , Jennifer's Personal Cheerleader (new)

I love the cover and agree. It's so different from her other ones. This one makes me think that maybe it has more depth than her other books (not saying they don't have depth...you know what I mean).

I love how her name is in a larger font. That's right, people. Her name is Jennifer Echols, and she's made of win! :-D

message 4: by Fred (new)

Fred (flybrariman) Haha, you are such a good personal cheerleader! That's a good point, maybe this is more of a "Going Too Far," than an "Ex Games," fortunately I love both kinds, which I guess is where the made of win comes in!

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee I'm anticipating this book. Just can't wait! The cover surprised me because it was pretty different from the usual covers of her books, and it was kind of intriguing. I hope the publishing date gets moved to an earlier one, tho. Idk if its possible but, yeah. :D

message 6: by Lena ♫ ♪ , Jennifer's Personal Cheerleader (new)

Dannah wrote: "I'm anticipating this book. Just can't wait! The cover surprised me because it was pretty different from the usual covers of her books, and it was kind of intriguing. I hope the publishing date get..."

I agree. The cover is very different from her other ones. To me, it looks a bit more mature than her other ones. Not saying they're bad, they're all gorgeous...you know what I mean, lol.

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly (Lis les Livres) (lisleslivres) | 6 comments Totally agree. It looks more mature. I loved all of Jennifer's books, but the covers look very juvenile. First hard cover too! I'm so excited and such a Jennifer fan that I might even buy the book.

message 8: by Lena ♫ ♪ , Jennifer's Personal Cheerleader (new)

YES! I'm super excited they decided to make this into a hardback.

I'm reading some early reviews, and they're all making me green with envy, lol. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS!

message 9: by Melannie :) (new)

Melannie :) (melannie_reads) | 4 comments I ABSOLUTELY ADORED THIS!

I think it's even more awesome than her previous books, and this coming from a girl who has LOVED every single book she has published.

But SaR is a whole new level of amazing. I can't wait to post my review!