The Everafter War (The Sisters Grimm #7) The Everafter War discussion

can't wait!!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

you are in luck, edward lover, beacause i can tell you that this book is the most awesomest, and coolest book evar! but the worst part is,...................................there is a to be continued at the end. so be redy for that! annd anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you will love the ever after war, i promise! just dont expect sabrina and puck to K I S S. (lol)

Grace somone dyes in it!

message 3: by Grace (last edited Sep 04, 2011 06:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Grace deleted user wrote: "you are in luck, edward lover, beacause i can tell you that this book is the most awesomest, and coolest book evar! but the worst part is,...................................there is a to be continu..."

he hehe... :D

Aurora It came early for me, like the release date was May 1st, but it cam mid April, and I had a plan do to a reading assignment for English on it when it came out, so I forced myself to wait so that I could do my homework. Not the smartest thing to do...

Shea great book! All of them were in the series. Im so excited for the last one. Taking it slow of the 8th, dont want to be waiting forever!