Cowboy Heat (Hell Yeah!, #1) Cowboy Heat discussion

FREE BOOK

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sable Hunter Today and Tomorrow (2/16-2/17) , I am offering a free download of my book Cowboy Heat on Amazon! Its has a hott new cover!

http://www.amazon.com/Cowboy-Heat-Hel...

Donna Read it last night. Loved it and I cried even blubbered. Can't wait to read about Jacob and Joseph.

Sable Hunter Thank you Donna, I'm glad you liked it.

message 4: by Alexa (last edited Feb 22, 2012 04:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alexa Loved this book SO much - too bad I missed the free offer though. Just bought it the other day. Then had to read the next 2 books in the series - they were great too but loved this one the most.

CAN'T WAIT for Issac's book to come out - please don't make us wait too long :-)

Sable Hunter Badass - Isaac's book will release in March - and Scarlet Fever will release from SCP - Burning Love and Bobby Does Dallas will release in April and May - so there's more fun to come. Thank you Alexa 0 so much,

Sondra Thanks for letting us know when Badass will be released. I just added the book to the series tonight on here but I didn't have a release date so I've now added March 2012.

Sable Hunter Okay - Sondra, I am excited about it. Isaac has been hard to handle. It is lovely to meet you. Are we friends on facebook? If you're on there - look me up. All of you do. I would love to get to know you better.

Sondra I'll look you up. It's usually the best way for me to keep track of upcoming books from all my favorite authors and series!

Sable Hunter Thanks Sondra for reading my book and for caring enough to comment and talk to me. I appreciate it.

Linda HI SABLE, IS IT STILL FREE?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Fell in love with the McCoy brothers!

AudreymlHawkins Absolutely LOVE LOVE the sexy McCoy brothers!!! Patiently awaiting for the next addition to the saga.

message 13: by Sable (new)

Sable Hey Audrey! It's so wonderful to meet you. I'll See You in My Dreams - Zane's story will be next. It will come out this fall. And Noah's will come out this winter and there is more to come. Have you read Kane's? If you'll email me at sablehunter@rocketmail.com - I'll see that you get it. Right now I'm completing the sequel to Burning Love (you met Beau LeBlanc in Her Magic Touch) anyway the sequel is Forget Me Never and I can't write for crying. It's so good to talk to you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sable

Linda IT WAS AWESOME SABLE!!

Sheila WHEN IS BROWN EYED HANDSOME MAN COME OUT

Erika I loved the story of this book! Can't wait to read about the other brothers.

Linda IT WAS JUST AWESOME SABLE! HELL YEAH!

Debbie I have just read both Cowboy Heat and Hot on Her Tail and I am so completely hooked! I cant wait till I am to get the rest. They are an excellent mix of family, fun, romance,and life hard times. I laughed and cried!! I loved then so much I can't help but rattling on sorry. I say Hell Yeah to your Hell Yeah series Sable I Loved them!

Linda THANKS DEBBIE!

Celeste Rupert Snagged this one when it was free, and really enjoyed the characters ... looking forward to reading about the other brothers!

Linda THANKS, I READ/REVIEWED IT!

Tracey Renae In the sea of free downloads I put on my kindle app; Cowboy Heat grabbed me from page one and kept my attention to the end! I love your characters. I love your sassy style, and I will be buying the rest of the collection! SUPER! GREAT! LOVED IT! I WANT MORE! :)