Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Roleplay Places > Hagrids Hut

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione, Meredith, Harry,and Ron all rushed down to Hagrids Hut. "Hagrid, Hagrid Guess What?"They said in loud voices. "Whats the rush for fellas? Must be somethin important" he said. "It is , Hermione blurted out, and I think Meredith would like to tell you." Hagrids eyes went from Hermiones eyes to Merediths fastly

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow thats amazing, he said" "well Gryffindors I just made some tea so sit down and relax!" Hagrid then gave them presents. "Hagrid you didnt have to do this" Hermione said as they all opend Chocolate frogs and Berts every flayored bean. "Well, he said I only had a few knuts left so I bought you welcome to Hogwarts presents!" "Numph", came a noise from Ron who had already polished off his chocolate frogs.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem" he said with a smile. Fang rubbed up against Merediths leg and licked her hand

message 5: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments ((((Where do you get sorted, anyways?? I wanna participate in this "I was sorted into…" RP myself!))))

message 6: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments ((((Oh, I know where you get sorted, I just haven't been sorted myself yet!))))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith wrote: ""Ha ha, Fang!" Meredith laughed, taking a jellybean and popping it into her mouth. She spat it out. "Spinach!" she said."

Fang happily gobbled it up

message 8: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (last edited Feb 17, 2012 06:52PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments A sharp knock rang out through the laughter. "Ah, better get the door… mus' be one of yer mates, Meredith, wantin' to celebrate with yer." Hagrid said gruffly, rising from his chair.

((((Hey, thanks for sorting me!!))))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(((No Prob)))

message 10: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments Hagrid kicked the door open. "Well, looks like it IS one of yer mates, Meredith- at leas', she's in Gryffindor too!" Sariah burst into the room with a wild look in her eyes. "LOOK!" she sang, pointing to her small, red and gold badge with a lion on it. "Ha! Isn't it brilliant? We're all in Gryffindor together, everyone!" she shouted loudly and rather obnoxiously. "Sorry to intrude," she added, watching Ron stuff yet another Chocolate Frog in his mouth.

message 11: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Yeah!" she replied, returning the high five. "Ooh! Every Flavor Beans?! Can I have one?" she said, snatching a bright pink one and tossing it into her mouth. "Mmm, candy floss [British term for cotton candy]! Hey, look at this orange one. Sorry, I guess I'm a little hyper. But Meredith and I, in Gryffindor! Together!"

message 12: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments Sariah promptly dropped to the floor so fast, it was a bit alarming. "Sorry, feeling a bit dizzy. Ugh, Harry Potter and too much candy all at once," she moaned. Her expression was a bit comical, and everyone laughed.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey guys I gotta run to Transfiguration", said Hermione. "I will see you later." "Bye Hagrid, thanks for the candy!" " Anytime Hermione!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"See ya!!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come er back after your classes are done, see ya!!"

message 16: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Uh, Meredith, don't we have classes too?" Sariah asked from the floor.

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Oh, yeah! Just me being me…" she said, smacking her forehead.

message 18: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) "Hi Sariah. Hi Meredith. Wanna go hunting slugs?" Geneva asked as she entered the hut.

message 19: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Sure."

message 20: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) "Ok, then lets go!" Geneva rushes out to Hagrid's garden.

message 21: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (last edited Mar 14, 2012 04:42PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Yep, only you, Geneva."

message 22: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) (((Excuse me? I'm Char?)))
Sariah wrote: ""Yep, only you, Char.""

message 23: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments Geneva wrote: "(((Excuse me? I'm Char?)))
Sariah wrote: ""Yep, only you, Char."""

(((Oh, yeah, sorry, I'll fix that!!)))