Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Roleplay Places > The Lake

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (last edited Feb 22, 2012 06:02PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments ((((Hello? Hermione? You there? You told me to meet you here, and I'm here, so are you fixing your hair or something?))))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((((Lol no I am here))))
Hermione rolled up her robe and dipped her feet into the lake her eyes scanning for her bestie

message 4: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments Sariah suddenly popped up from the surface of the lake and shook water droplets from her hair. They splashed all over Hermione's neatly adjusted black robes.
"Hey!" Hermione complained.
"Surprised ya, didn't I?" Sariah replied, playfully splashing water on her bestie.

((((Wait, I am the bestie you were talking about, right?)))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((((YES)))
"Yes you did, she said laughing"

message 6: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Yeah, obviously. Man, that gillyweed is killer awesome! 'Course, I waited till the effects went away, 'cause, yuck, before I popped out at you."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Did you read the book Quidditch throught hte ages?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione surpises Ron looking Beautiful.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi, she said. Ummm I forgot my study things she said."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay Great she said plopping herself next to him. She rolled up her Khakis and dipped her feet in.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

So summarize it to me she said

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Good she said. From behind her Draco pushed her into the lake and chuckled

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ehem very, said Hermione.Anyway thanks so much."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh wow Ron." Hermione sent a spell at it and killed it. She turned around and grinned at Ron

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I better go.ye she said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermione smiled and left.

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments (((Oh, Meredith, I'm SO glad you didn't make Ron curse like he does in the movies!! You rock!!!!))))

message 18: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments (((Good for you! Now, tell that to the "cool" people I have to tolerate…)))

message 19: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments (((Yeah, saw it. Poor you, you know who Harry'll marry, don't you? Haha…)))

message 20: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silvana walked down the grassy bank and sat next to an old willow tree, sighing as she gazed into the distance.

message 21: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Comet sat on one of the thick rocks, a notebook in her hand, she was reading about the creatures inside the lake. She loved creatures, and she usually helped hagrid.

message 22: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silvana's cat maple, meowed and stared further along the lake towards another girl. She had a note book but she didn't seem to notice Silvana so she threw a pebble into the water instead.

message 23: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Comet jumped at the sound of the water, she looked down and saw a cat. She screamed loudly, falling backwards off the rock, her notebook fell off also. The papers scattered everywhere, showing off good drawings of different mystical animals.

message 24: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Silvana jumped as she heard a scream and jumped to her feet, her cat started to hiss at the pieces of paper flying around. ''Hush, Maple.'' she spoke soothingly ''She won't bite you know'' she laughed, glancing at the drawings that floated to the ground ''Wow, you're good at drawing.. erm.. fish'' she scratched her head, puzzled as to what the strange creatures were. She picked up the piece of paper closest to her and scanned it

message 25: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Comet's feet were stuck on the rock, she almost fell into the water.her hands were flying everywhere to try and grab something. "umm.. thanks." she said, her voice shaky in a laughter. One of her feet came undone. She fell to teh side and screamed again, terrified that she would fall into the water. She looked down, she was upside down. "oh." she said, reaching over and grabbing a branch. She pulled herself up, her foot still stuck. Her hands trying to grasp anything.

message 26: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) ''Here..'' Silvana laughed tipping her head upside down to see her face ''take my hand?'' she held it out, she had a strong English accent from Yorkshire so it made her sound odd as she laughed. ''Sorry, just not used to being introduced to people this way'' she held out her hand and hosted her up from the branch, handing her the drawing.

message 27: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) She got up, scrapes on the back of her bare legs. She smiled at the accent. "me neitha mate." her thick australian accent led out. SHe smiled, holding her hand out also to take the drawing. She saw the others cluttered around, she quickly went and picked them up. Her drawing of a hippogriff fluttering up.

message 28: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) ''Hows the land down under?'' she laughed again, helping her pick up the rest of the pictures, she admired them all ''Wow, I'm wish I was this good.. mate'' she emphasized the last word, in the worse Australian accent she could muster.

message 29: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Comet stifled a fast giggly laugh. "Oh i's all tha' and a cherrioe!" she said, trying to immitate her accent. she took the pictures, "I didn't have half of them, only the hippogriff and mermaid. "I really like my'hical crea'ures!" she said, smiling the littlest bit while blushing.

message 30: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) ''Mermaids are wonderful'' she smiled, looking down at the water ''It amazes me how you draw them! Do the mythical creatures you draw pose for you or something?'' she scoffed, hardly imagining any creature staying still for like than 5 seconds unless they were asleep.

message 31: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "no, I found a sick one, so I brought it to hagrids. We nursed her back to health, she felt like she owed me, so she let me draw her." she said, smiling warmly.