Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Classes > Potions class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleply))

message 2: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 581 comments Mod
"Oh no" Naomi shuddered. "I've been dreading this class all day, espessially after I kinda back-talked Snape yesterday about how he favors Slytherins."

message 3: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Don't worry, just keep you head held high and pretend like nothing happened.", I said

message 4: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Okay, but I have a feeling like he's going to give me detention or something nasty like that. Hopefully Fred and George took my advice and sent him some sleeping potion so he won't be here today."

message 5: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "That would be funny! I hope it has affects after you drink it so he won't be in tommorow!"

message 6: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Yeah, when I mentioned it, they didn't specify which one they might do." The two students then walked into Potions class. "Oh no! The twins didn't come through!" said a dissapointed Naomi. "Let's just hope Snape forgot about yesterday."

message 7: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Hopefully", I said turning to my friend, "Let's just walk in and see hat happens. Mabey it won't seem so bad! Yes we might lose a little house points, that is not soooo...bad."

message 8: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"You're talking. After all, Gryffindor is in the lead, and guess who's last. I swear, Hufflepuff has added some troublemakes this year."

message 9: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "That is why we are loyal. Not even Fred and George can ruin it this year!

((What house are you in?))

message 10: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

((I'm in Hufflepuff))
"Yeah, the twins seem to be acting better this year."

message 11: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "No kidding!"

message 12: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

((bye, I gotta go))

message 13: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"However, I don't think Snape has ever forgiven them for any of those tricks they played on the Slytherins. Remember when they shoved the SLytherin Quidditch captain in the vanishing cabinet? I gotta admit, that was pretty funny."

message 14: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "That was funny! He was soooooo angry that he took 300 house points off of the chart!" I was laughing now

message 15: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Athough it was sad to see all of those well-earned points gone, I admit it was hilarious!" she said, a giggle starting to come.

message 16: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "He makes everyone feel guilty except for the snotty slytherins!"

message 17: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"I wish they could all just go to their own school, that would be much easier for all of us."

message 18: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "I know because there are so many of them now!"

message 19: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"What are we going over again? How to make a Sleeping Draught? Sheesh. All of the teachers seem to think we're five." Naomi said.

message 20: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Yeah, I think that is what he said. I can't really pay attention because he talks so low!"

message 21: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"i know, right? He is super quiet, I dunno how he manages to keep us quiet too."

message 22: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Maybe it is his hideous face!" I said laughing

message 23: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"shhh!" Naomi said, trying hard to keep a straight face, but failing.

message 24: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "It's fine Mabey I should say it a little louder!"

message 25: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"don't!!" she said a little too loudly, still laughing.

message 26: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments The teacher gave us a mocking look so we both shut our mouths.

message 27: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Oops," Naomi said under her breath. "Sorry you old coot."

message 28: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Stop, I am going to die od laughter in a second!" taking breaths

message 29: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

Naomi smiled, then squinted up at the board. "What does that say? Add one beozar?? What the heck is a beozar??"

message 30: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Those round black things that you get juice out of. Th ones that are impossible to break!" I was proud of my self.

message 31: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Wow! Nice Giuliana! I didn't know you were so good at potions!" she said, proud of her too.

message 32: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "It's an easy subject to keep up in if you pay attention!" I said grabbing a flask.

message 33: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Yeah, good luck with that" she said, grabbing one too.

message 34: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I took a bezoar and squeezed it. Instantly black liquid came out. "Like that Naomi."

message 35: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"okay then,"she said, imitating Giuliana. "oh, eww."

message 36: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "It's not that bad." I put my fingers to my mouth and waited for Naomi to say something.

message 37: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"for you. You don't have five brothers who think of nasty stuff."

message 38: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "You dare me to like this then?"

message 39: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"sure"

message 40: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I lick it and it taste like,"Blueberries." My tounge staated to itch. "My tounge itches." Naomi looked at me worried.

message 41: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Itches? That's kinda strange."

message 42: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Can you take me down the the Infirmary? I am not feeling to well!" My tounge felt like it was getting bigger in my mouth.

message 43: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Oh joy. Sure. Er.. Proffessor? Giuliana isn't feeling so well. SHould I take her to the Infirmy??"

message 44: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "I can...barely talk!" I said in a tounge twisted kind of voice.

message 45: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Well, Miss ((what's your last name?)) ((insert here)), you are just going to have to wait until after class, given you were talking so much," Snape said with an evil smile, turning to bully other people.

"Lemme at him," Naomi said, making violent gestures in midair. "I'll show him to treat us like that"

message 46: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments ((Rutigliano))

"But proffessor I can't!" My tounge was really bad now.

message 47: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Well, that is too bad for you, Miss Rutigliano." Snape sneered in his usual way. "You may go after class."

message 48: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I wanted to rip his hair off his rounded head. I stuck my tounge back in my mouth and will keep it here till the end of class.

message 49: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

Naomi gave Snape the worst glare and scowl anyone had ever seen on the face of the earth. "I hate him. No wait, not just hate, I hate him with a passion." she said in a menacing voice.

message 50: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I nodded my head in agreement.

« previous 1 3