« previous 1

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 225 comments Mod
Make it with pics please and a little bit description however you desire

message 2: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Bianca opened front door,"Here we are"

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Ithan looks around ."Wow...I mean you and your family have exquisite taste ma..Bianca."

message 4: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "Thanks"she smiled,"I'll show you to your room" She led him up the stairs and through a couple hallways.

message 5: by Jacob (new)

Ithan follows cautiously.

message 6: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She opened the door across from her room,"Here we are." She led him inside,"This is your room and mine is across the hall"

message 7: by Jacob (new)

It was alot more roomy and spacious consdering all the others he has stayed in and it had its own bathroom in another room and a spare room as well one was clearly for sleeping the other for pleasure. [image error] "This is absolutely amazing."

message 8: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She smiled,"I wanted you to have the best room" She kissed his cheek

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Ithan smirks slyly. "Thank you miss, shall I retire to the plesurment chamber or perhaps prepare you a bath?"

message 10: by Chickie (last edited Feb 21, 2012 05:54PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She rolled her eyes,"No...I just--- Wait! Bath?" She bit her lip,"Yeah. Prepare me a bath please"

message 11: by Jacob (new)

Ithan begins to strip into his under garmets which appear to be a very thin loin cloth and moves to the bath and warms the waters.

message 12: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She blushed crimson and went to her room. She stripped down to her under clothes and pinned her hair up.

message 13: by Jacob (new)

Ithan prepared a bubbling bath filled with an asortment of oils and lotions and sprinkled in blood stained rose petals.

message 14: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She walked in and blinked,"Wow. It's beautiful Ithan"

message 15: by Jacob (new)

"Only the best for you miss." Ithan takes her hand and leads her down the underwater steps into a soft bed of bubbles and red bloody rose petal water.

message 16: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She slid into the bath and smiled,"Thank you Ithan.." She relaxed in the water. She bit her oil,"Do you um....."

message 17: by Jacob (new)

Ithan smiles very obidiently. "Yes?"

message 18: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She sighed,"Would you like to join me and please don't call me miss. Call me Bianca" She smiled.

message 19: by Jacob (new)

Ithan smirks."If it is your wish mis...Bianca." He slides into the water still wearing his loincloth.

message 20: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She leaned back and relaxed,"I only asked. You could have said no"

message 21: by Jacob (new)

"But i am here to please you Bianca." it felt wierd for Ithan to have choices but he still would have done the same thing with or without the choice.

message 22: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) "If you want. Honestly, I don't have a problem with people working for us but when we treat them like ignorant slaves......that's going to far" She shrugged

message 23: by Jacob (new)

Ithan smirsk and under the water his hand rubs her thigh he was used to pleasing women so he had a few moves on how to keep them relaxed teased and loving every second.

message 24: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She shivered and moaned quietly. Bianca closed her eyes.

message 25: by Jacob (new)

Ithan leans over and kisses her gentley. "Anything I can do to make your bath more soothing?"

message 26: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She blushed crimson, and pulled away. Her mom was the one with pleasure slaves, not her. She was honestly still a version. Bianca bit he flip and said,"What do you think?" She kissed his cheek softly, her blush fading away.

message 27: by Jacob (new)

"I am thinking only what you desire me to think. and if you desire me to think what I am thinking I was thinking this." ithan moves under the water and in between her legs. He tugs at her bottoms and pulls themoff with his teeth still holding his breath and then licking up her body out of the water nibbling at her breast then back down pushing his tongue between her legs.

message 28: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She gasped, and then moaned. Bianca shivered and arched her hips up. She tangled her finger in his hair.

message 29: by Jacob (new)

Ithan smirks underwater and comes back up kissing her adn making out kindly with her firm lips.

message 30: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She kissed him back, hard. Bianca parted her lips and sucked on his tounge.

message 31: by Jacob (new)

Ithan bit at her lips playfully and wnet on like this for at least an hour.

message 32: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Binaca finally pulled away. She sighed,"I should get ready for dinner" She knew her mother would be home soon and want her at the table.

message 33: by Jacob (new)

Ithan nods steps out of the bath and grabs a towel for her.

message 34: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She got up and stepped out. She wrapped the towel around her body and then kissed his cheek.

message 35: by Jacob (new)

Ithan movs to the pleasure room and dresses for the appropriate slave attire during dinner. He escors her to the kitchens and dining hall

message 36: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Bianca was now dressed in a short purple dress and brown boots. She looked around hoping her mother wasn't home yet. She looked at Ithan and smiled,"Thank you..."

message 37: by Jacob (new)

Ithan smiles and bows gracefully as he sees who he belives to be the mistress of the house enter.

message 38: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina, Bianca's mother, gracefully walked in and looked around. She then saw her daughter and her new slave? She walked over,"Hello Bianca. Who is your friend?" Bianca sighed,"Motherthis is Ithan. He's going to be working for us"

message 39: by Jacob (new)

Ithan bows low without speaking and keeps eye contact with her mother.

message 40: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina nodded,"Hello Ithan." Bianca bit her lip,"Well mom, dinners ready" Marina nodded and went to the table.

message 41: by Jacob (new)

"It is a pleasure to be serving in your presence Ma'dam" Ithan takes her hand bowing low and kissing her ring finger graciously before moving to pull a seat out for her and then her daughter.

message 42: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Marina sat down and then looked at Biabca,"You picked a good one." Bianca sat down and glanced at Ithan,"Thanks....I guess." Bianca sighed, she'd rather not be eating with her mother. She wanted to be up in her warm bed. Bianca looked at Ithan and mouthed: Go upstairs

message 43: by Jacob (new)

Ithan nods and moves up the stair well.

message 44: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Bianca looked at her mother and smiled. They ate dinner in silence. Once she was down, Bianca left the table and went upstairs. She went into her room and closed the door. She sighed and finally felt okay being away from her mother.

message 45: by Jacob (new)

Ithan awaited her sitting next to fire tending to it's coals for her matress warmer.

message 46: by Chickie (last edited Mar 03, 2012 01:33PM) (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) Bianca hadn't noticed him and gasped,"Ithan! You almost gave me a heartattack" She sighed and sat on the floor.

message 47: by Jacob (new)

Ithan downs his head. "Shall I fetch a meathod of torture for frightening your heart?"

message 48: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She blinked,"Of course not" She stood up and walked over,"Why would you ask that?"

message 49: by Jacob (new)

"I am used to death threats and torture treatments. PArdon me for saying but I have grown to enjoy the pain in a sexual format." Ithan smirks with his eyes on the fire.

message 50: by Chickie (new)

Chickie  (piercetheveilluver) She blinked,"Wow. Whoever you worked for before must have been a tyrant"

« previous 1