Hunger Games discussion

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
This topic is about The Hunger Games
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Characters > Yummy/Smexy Guys

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (last edited Feb 16, 2012 06:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Soooo who do you think is the yummiest/smexiest character in any of the books?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 2311 comments Mod
You know my answer, Marilyn. GALE. GALE IS BEAUTIFUL

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Gale is the yummiest 1 desrcibed in the books, and then it would be Finnick hahaha

I wasn't a big Finnick fan. I guess I just have a thing about hating 'popular' people.

I hold grudges, I wasn't very accepting his character change.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

CINNA! SMEXY SMART SWEETNESS OVERLOAD!

Then Finnick just for sexiness. And Gale for hotness. Peeta for sweetness. Haymitch (not attracted, no worries) for smarts.

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles FINNICK!!! I can see him now...

Snickerdoodle wrote: "CINNA! SMEXY SMART SWEETNESS OVERLOAD!

Then Finnick just for sexiness. And Gale for hotness. Peeta for sweetness. Haymitch (not attracted, no worries) for smarts."

Way to be on every team. Good job.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

There's a Team Haymitch?

I'm sure someone loves him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably.

Thats the hunger games for you

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He had a girlfriend, too. The fact that she was brutally killed by the Capitol makes no difference.

Jules:) OMG U USED SMEXY:D

FINNICK AND PEETA FTW<3

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

And other yummy/smexy people, or have we covered all facets of the smexy boys in the books?

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Gale is even yummier reading the books again!!!!!

[Coco] (mattyhealy) FINNICK!!

Kirby | 49 comments Snickerdoodle wrote: "And other yummy/smexy people, or have we covered all facets of the smexy boys in the books?"

I wouldn't exactly call boggs yummy or smexy, but I got the impression that he was at least an attractive and capable man...not exactly sure why I think that, though...

[Coco] (mattyhealy) Kirby wrote: "I wouldn't exactly call boggs yummy or smexy, but I got the impression that he was at least an attractive and capable man...not exactly sure why I think that, though..."

Same here. He's not exactly old, mid-forties? And he's strong, too.

Marilyn wrote: "Gale is even yummier reading the books again!!!!!"

Right?!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Marilyn wrote: "Gale is even yummier reading the books again!!!!!"

Right?!"

Heck yeah!

:)

*sigh* I love Gale...

Kirby | 49 comments Coco wrote: "Same here. He's not exactly old, mid-forties? And he's strong, too. "

yeah, I don't think that's too old...heck, the two sexiest guys in my opinion are brad pitt and johnny depp, and they're about that age!

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Hahaha my aunt met and worked with Johnny Depp with the 2nd Pirates of the Carribean movie. She said he was a cool guy

Really? Cool! My mom loves the P of the C especially Johnny Depp

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) I love them too. I'm hoping I can sail on a ship for a week this coming summer...myaunt met Johnny because she works on a ship called the HMS Bounty. It's based on the most famous mutiny, which is called Mutiny on the Bounty...theere's a movie about that too

Kirby | 49 comments Marilyn wrote: "Hahaha my aunt met and worked with Johnny Depp with the 2nd Pirates of the Carribean movie. She said he was a cool guy"

oh my gosh! I think I just swooned a little!

message 29: by Lydia, I love PSYCH (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lydia (lydiapatch) | 1015 comments Mod
I think it would be cool to just talk with some of these pople just like a sane person to person conversation not all like ahhh you are famous and im not so ahhh i dont think id be one of those people

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly. I think I'd actually be capable of coherent conversation with (smokin' hot) actors and singers, no matter how famous.

I like to think that, but I probably would not

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I've talked down all the hottest guys at my school without batting an eye. However, at my school, that really isn't saying much.

Hahahahahaha

I didn't. I don't talk to anyone, especially guys.

message 35: by Lydia, I love PSYCH (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lydia (lydiapatch) | 1015 comments Mod
Im pretty cool with all te guys at my school except for this one spoiled not even good looking rude brat... but other than that :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, most of them ignore me. But I've spoken to all of them when they were mildly better-looking, in sixth grade. Just a getting-to-know-you-oh-you're-really-annoying-kbye kind of thing.

That's understandable.

message 38: by An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (last edited Mar 13, 2012 01:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) I hang out with guys more than girls hahaha
Guys seem less dramatic at times

they do at times, but at other times, so much MORE dramatic. At least the guys in my school.

Trust me, i have stories...

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) The ones I'm with are awesome!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky you. All the guys at my school are either unattractive or jerks.

Jules:) All the hot guys at my school aren't very smart academically or with life choices

And the sweet or smart guys aren't very good looking:(

~Jules:3 wrote: "All the hot guys at my school aren't very smart academically or with life choices

And the sweet or smart guys aren't very good looking:("

I know! Thats on my list of 'facts of life'! (written down)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you have a list of husband's required attributes too?

message 46: by Lauren, Head Gamemaker (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lauren (laurengibson) | 3009 comments Mod
I DO I DO I DO I DO!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

AWESOME!

Hahahaha I mostly accepted that I'll never find a husband.

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Charlie I luv Gale Hawthorne wrote: "Hahahaha I mostly accepted that I'll never find a husband."

:( That's sad. Don't believe in that

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) Snickerdoodle wrote: "Do you have a list of husband's required attributes too?"

I do!

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.