TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space) discussion

Favourites > Favourite Doctor

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Isabella  | 521 comments Mod
My fave Dr is the Tenth, though the 11th and 9th come close ;D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ECCLESTON is mine

message 3: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Eccleston and Tennant are tied for best Doctor... Although the second one is pretty neat, too.

message 4: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Eleanor, la fille d'Hades wrote: "Eccleston and Tennant are tied for best Doctor... Although the second one is pretty neat, too."

So true, i've only seen the second once in the doc who special (the five doctors) where all first five are brought TOGETHER, loved it. Even teamed with The Master at one point.

message 5: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Ooh, I haven't seen that one yet... Gotta go look it up! Wait, have I seen it? I think my brother may have(Grr...).

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm new to the Doctor, but so far my favorites are the 2nd, 4th, 8th, and 11th (I haven't seen 9 or 10 yet).

message 7: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Aa'Ishah | 394 comments Mod
Without a doubt, David Tennant as the first, Matt Smith coming in at second place. :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That's what I heard; I think David Tennant was voted the most popular Doctor in Who history. I'm saving my pennies so I can buy the series that have him in them.

message 9: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Not surprised. ;) I hope you enjoy it with David Tennant as the Doctor. :)

message 10: by Aa'Ishah (new)

The tenth doctor is a common favourite for a lot of people. :)

message 11: by Rich (new)

Rich | 5 comments The 9th. He was the perfect bridge between classic Dr. Who and current Dr. Who. He was enigmatic, at times emotional, but he embodied the soul of the outsider, and the Doctor is eternally the outsider. Every Doctor is an interpretation, and I like them all, but none more than Chris Eccleston as the glorious 9th.

message 12: by Rich (new)

Rich | 5 comments Rosa Harkness ~ Queen of Wibbly-Wobbly wrote: "ECCLESTON is mine"

Hell yeah!

message 13: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Eccleston is the one who palyed him to his full extent just by his eyes you could see his past, future and present state.

Each dr if you notice is a stage in the dr's life.

9th - This is just after the time war so he really is like the lost and only timelord left, finally having nothing to run from but the past.

This gave him mixed emotions and generally angry.

10th - After Rose breathed new life into him (not literally but that could happen - it is dr who) he was timelord on the run again, trying to live for the moment finally feeling that he can be happy again, though still not keen on settling (i think, though if he'd had a year or two more with Rose probably would have...in the TARDIS in mean :P).

11th - After having lost what he cared for most AGAIN, the 11th is tired of running, and being angry, he just wants to have a family again, as it shows him with River.Song and the Ponds he tries desperately to get their attention and have fun in the process, but a lot of the time he just seemed tired of it all (to me) and it seemed like an act, though times he was having fun, and generally poking fun sometimes and dangerous missions, though always switching deftly to serious mode when needed, showing that his happy facade is always mainly just a facade, even to himself.

(Feel free to tell me i am wrong :P)

message 14: by Miranda (new)

Miranda (enoyis) My favorite is tennet

message 15: by Zohal (new)

Zohal | 7 comments The 9th, 10th and 11th all tie for me since I can't choose between them. They are all good and all for me perfectly portray the Doctor.

message 16: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (last edited Oct 02, 2012 06:08AM) (new)

Isabelle wrote: "The 9th, 10th and 11th all tie for me since I can't choose between them. They are all good and all for me perfectly portray the Doctor."

GAH same with me, they are just awesome. I keep on changing my mind, i cannot choose, i'm gonna steal your answer ;)

message 17: by Melany (new)

Melany (melsewelse) Matt Smith is Totally my FAVORITE! But I love 'em all!

message 18: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

His bow tie is sweeet ;)

message 19: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Did you see the Xmas special, people? He didn't even realise he'd put one on.

Agent I, where the hell have you been? You are the creator of this group, yet I seem to be the only one sticking around. *looks expectantly*

message 20: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Did you see the Xmas special, people? He didn't even realise he'd put one on.

Agent I, where the hell have you been? You are the creator of this group, yet I seem to be the only one sticking around. *looks expectantly*

message 21: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Hi Agent A

I'm so sorry, I've been feeling a lil ashamed due to my lack of series watching capabilities and no inspiration for new topics...I can't think of any good ideas i'm stuck.

But you're right I shouldn't have abandoned my group, or my crew...or my stolen TARDIS with The Doctor...who know's what he'll do with it...

I'll never leave again...apart for brief moments of RL *gasps air of RL* right now I'm done :D

message 22: by Aa'Ishah (new)

The thing is, there are loads of threads, it's just that no-one's commenting. And no-one's really put much into the idea/complaints thread you started earlier. There needs to be more than three people involved in this group. Actually, I wonder where Thomas is. Probably got held up with the Daleks again...

OK then. Good. :P

message 23: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

I messaged Tom Tom earlier about the Mod position which we talked about, completely confidential of course...:P

Could you invite some friends?

message 24: by Aa'Ishah (new)

No, most people don't like group invites. I know I get loads and it really annoys me. And more people aren't necessarily going to mean more activity. :S

message 25: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Yeah I know. I get TONS of RP invites and I just don't RP, not my thing, though I wish it was, too long winded, I get bored easily *rolls eyes* I need to be entertained.

Hey Agent A I don't see many activity from you -.0 *gets all suspicous and all*

message 26: by Aa'Ishah (new)

*raised eyebrow* What would you have me do, converse with myself?

message 27: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

That would be wicked...I'm kidding lol.

so how do we get this place more active, it hardly works look this club is getting fat with all this loss of excercise ;)

message 28: by Aa'Ishah (new)

I don't know. At the moment we're just spamming every thread lol.

message 29: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

*shocked* AGENT A I'M A VEGAN ha ha ha ha

message 30: by Aa'Ishah (new)

*stares flatly* Ha ha.

message 31: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

He might be coming back for the 50th Anniversary

message 32: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 3 comments TENNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Yep, apparently David Tennant, and Rose as well. :D

message 34: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

This is so cool, I cannot cope without 50th Anniversary news so....:D watch this space ;)