TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space) discussion

Favourites > Favourite Quotes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Isabella  | 521 comments Mod
Here are some of my fave quotes from the ongoing series, hold on tight (TARDIS noise):

Tooth And Claw

Rose: I want her to say "We are not amused." I bet you five quid I can make her say it.
The Doctor: Well if I gambled on that it'd be an abuse of my privilege as a traveler in time.
Rose: Ten quid?
The Doctor: Done

The Doctor: Front door's no good—it's been boarded shut. Pardon me, Your Majesty, you'll have to leg it out of a window.

Sir Robert: I'm sorry, Mum. It's all my fault. I should've sent you away. I tried to suggest something was wrong. I thought you might notice. Did you think there was nothing strange about my household staff?
The Doctor: Well, they were bald, athletic—your wife's away, I just thought you were happy.

Queen Victoria: What exactly—I pray, tell me someone please—what exactly is that creature?
The Doctor: You call it a werewolf but technically it's more of a Lupin Wavelength Hemovariform.
Queen Victoria: And should I trust you, sir? You who change your voice so easy? What happened to your accent?
The Doctor: Oh... right. Sorry. That—
Queen Victoria: I'll not have it. No sir. Not you, not that thing. None of it. This is not my world.

Girl in the fire place:

Rose: Where'd all the crew go?
The Doctor: Good question. No life readings on board.
Rose: Well. We're in deep space. They didn't just nip out for a quick fag.
The Doctor: Nope. Checked all the smoking pods.

Mickey: It's a spaceship. Brilliant! I got a spaceship on my first go.
Rose: It looks kind of abandoned. Anyone on board?
The Doctor: Nah. Nothing here. Well, nothing dangerous. Well, not that dangerous. Know what, I'll just have a quick scan. In case of something dangerous.

The Doctor: Okay, that's scary.
Reinette: You're scared of a broken clock?
The Doctor: Just a bit scared, yeah. Just a little tiny bit. 'Cause you see, if this clock's broken—and it's the only clock in the room... {the ticking gets louder.} Then what's that? 'Cause you see, that's not a clock. You can tell by the resonance. Too big. Six feet I'd say. Size of a man.

The Doctor: It's back on the ship. Rose, take Mickey and Arthur, get after it, follow it. Don't approach it, just watch where it goes.
Rose: Arthur?
The Doctor: Good name for a horse.
Rose: No, you're not keeping the horse.
The Doctor: I let you keep Mickey. Now go go go!

The Doctor: Oh ho ho... brilliant! It's you! You're my favorite, you are. You are the best. You know why? 'Cause you're so thick! You're Mr. Thick Thick Thickety Thickface from Thicktown. Thickania! ... And so's your dad.

message 2: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Mr. Thick Thick Thickety Thickface from Thicktown. I love it. :-)

message 3: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Eleanor, la fille d'Hades wrote: "Mr. Thick Thick Thickety Thickface from Thicktown. I love it. :-)"

I forgot that one lol - who did he say that to again...a villain...or mickey ha ha

message 4: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) I think he said that to...The Cybermen?*taking a wild guess*

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Clockwork droids, in the Girl in the Fireplace

message 6: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

.....meanie -.-

just kidding thanks Rosa :D lolza

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

You're welcome, very welcome. *bows*

message 8: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Your truly are EPIC :D

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 17, 2012 08:45AM) (new)

Thanks! You're cool too!

message 10: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

I know i am :P

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL. Silly.

message 12: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Prove it *Jack winks*

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

*poke* This is fun! *pokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepokepoke*

message 14: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Ow easy there tiger, I'm not as strong as I look, actually I am so you can keep on poking me if you want, irrestible all across the galaxy, that's me *wink*

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

*charming grin* Not to people who like me better!

message 16: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Woah, easy you might be putting your expectatiosn a little too high here

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

What? I think you misspelled a word....

message 18: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

-.-

Well you used too many dots but i wasn't going to mention it

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I used three dots! THREE! That's the standard number of dots!

message 20: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

I DON'T LIKE THREE I WANT MORE AND I WANT LESS, YOU HEAR ME ROSA!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

YOU ARE SUCH A CONFUSING PERSON MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!

message 22: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Aa'Ishah | 394 comments Mod
Well, this is a strange relationship to say the least.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I changed my title be happy. :D

message 24: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Changed it? To what?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack's amazing daughter. Cause I'm amazing.

message 26: by Aa'Ishah (new)

I thought that was your title before. And what has that got to do with this weird relationship you have with your dad?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Nooooo.....................the old one was "who is now drooling over Jack" and that answers your second question!

message 28: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Oh, I seee. Well, what's the point of changing the title if you guys are stil acting weird? :P

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Because I felt like being nice. *grin*

message 30: by Aa'Ishah (last edited Sep 24, 2012 02:31PM) (new)

I see...*sceptical expression*

And back to what you said before? Amazing? Your dad's amazing, but you have a lot to prove, young lady.

message 31: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Aa'Ishah wrote: "I see...*sceptical expression*

And back to what you said before? Amazing? Your dad's amazing, but you have a lot to prove, young lady."

Exactly Agent A i couldn't have put it better myself, well i could but i was in a club at Ibiza - being a good dad...she had a nanny :D

THANK THE VODKA - you FINALLY CHANGED IT!!! *sighs in relief*

Doesn't mean i'm gonna stop being wickedly awesome

message 32: by Aa'Ishah (new)

*gasps* Why am I so surprised? I would have hoped you'd straighten out just a little.

Yo, Rosa, how about I come over some time? We can have some girl time seeing as you're father's never there.

message 33: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Aa'Ishah wrote: "*gasps* Why am I so surprised? I would have hoped you'd straighten out just a little.

Yo, Rosa, how about I come over some time? We can have some girl time seeing as you're father's never there."

*gasps* me, why, no, why, me? No, never ;)

She can't she's grounded :D

message 34: by Aa'Ishah (last edited Sep 26, 2012 05:46AM) (new)

I know. *wry expression*

What for?

message 35: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

I dunno. ROSA WHY ARE YOU GROUNDED AGAIN?

message 36: by Aa'Ishah (new)

*Eye roll* forget it, Rosa. You're not grounded.

message 37: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Really?? Oh guess she wasn't then :D....i'm a bad dad

message 38: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Yes, you are.

message 39: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

Thank you...wrong thing to say then huh

ok from now on i'm gonna be a good daddy for Rosa :D first of i'll get her a second name...hmmmm MILLY...no...lets think it over

message 40: by Aa'Ishah (new)

A good dad?

You know, I was about to laugh, but when I think about it, I think he might make a good dad. If she went travelling with him, maybe. I don't think he'd ever be able to stay at home.

message 41: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

No, have you ever watched Torchwood? NOT a good dad....i went off him after watching really

message 42: by Aa'Ishah (new)

I have, though I don't follow it. Oh my god, I totally forgot about that episode...assuming we're thinking of the same one. ;)

message 43: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

The one of Children of Earth, the last one?

HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT

message 44: by Isabella , Captain Jack Harkness and who are you...I was only saying hello! (new)

What do you mean you don't follow :O

Sacrilage

message 45: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Yeah, that one.

I HAVE NO IDEA. BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT. :O

*shrug* I just don't. And Miracle Day, as well as taking too long, creeped me out.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Isairon Nymph wrote: "Thank you...wrong thing to say then huh

ok from now on i'm gonna be a good daddy for Rosa :D first of i'll get her a second name...hmmmm MILLY...no...lets think it over"

Ummm......you, a good dad? HA! That's only possible in an alternate universe! And you better not call me Milly.

message 47: by Aa'Ishah (new)

Queen Milly of Wibbly Wobbly. :D

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

:\ Me no gusta.

message 49: by Aa'Ishah (new)

*cracks up with laughter*

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

VAT?!

« previous 1 3