Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Classes > Herbology Class

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I was the first person to walk into Herbology. I was waiting for Naomi to come so we could talk more before class startes.

message 3: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 581 comments Mod
Naomi walked in, ten minutes early, "Aren't you so proud of me? I got here super earlly- wow!" she checked her watch. "A new record!"

message 4: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "My class is close to the entrance plus I know some secret passages!"

message 5: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"Ohh, lucky"

message 6: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "At least your early!" I said as other people started to arrive.

message 7: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"True. At least I was." she looked over and saw Proffessor Sprout talking to a student. "Any idea who that is?" she said, turning to Giuliana.

message 8: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "That girl? I have no idea. Probably in slytherin or something!"

message 9: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"yeah. Unfortunatly.

message 10: by Josilyn (new)

Josilyn Bertrand | 2 comments The students arrived and it was time for class. Sprout introduced the new student and said, "This is Josie. She'll be sorted tonight, but she's transferred here from beauxbatons."

message 11: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

A hush fell over the class. "ooh, Beauxbatons." Naomi whispered. "excuse me Proffessor , but what year is she in?"

message 12: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments I hit Naomi in he ribs,"Mabey you should ask her herself!" I said in a whisper

message 13: by Naomi, Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain :] (new)

"oh, right, what year are you in?"

message 14: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (giulianafromnewyork) | 315 comments "Yeah we want to know. And which class?"