Ultimate Fan Club:The Vampire Diaries (TV and Books) discussion

(TVD)Favorite Character...Go!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Favorite character...hmmmm...
Well, I have a lot.
Stefan is one of my favorites! I love me some Stefan Salvatore!
Caroline Forbes, she just shines! I love how she was this shallow and selfish girl in season one and now she has transformed into a strong, independent, deep woman. I love that Elena is the main character but Caroline she steals that spot sometimes.
I recently fell in love with Mr. Klaus. I feel like I relate most with him, because he is theis guarded person who doesn't let anyone see him or his heart. He always has to be in control; it's his only safe haven!

P.S. I hope he doesn't die?

What are some of your favorite characters?

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Leigh (amandaleighauthor) Damon is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE character! In the books and the tv show! Always has been!Since I read the first 4 books about 3 and a half years ago. He is such a tortured character and he has a lot of um..issues. I feel really sad for him a lot of the time. I LOVE him!
But the Caroline in the show, I really like her now.She got so much stronger and deeper after she became a vampire.
And I just LOVE Elijah! He's my favorite original! I like that he is "too moral". I feel like deep down he does want to do the "right thing" whatever that may be.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I love me some Damon! :P
Caroline has just improved tremendously sice she became a vampire and I love her!
Elijiah is okay, for me.
I love Klaus nowadays!
OHMMYYY! I forgot my ultimate favorite character: Lexi. I just loved her for what threee epsiodes?!
I also miss Katherine, I known that's odd. But she's been M.I.A. for toooo long!

message 4: by Marjana (new)

Marjana (mar1jana) | 2 comments Elena, Eliah and Damon...

message 5: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Barr | 2 comments If you like the Vampire Diaries, you will love my new book Amaranthine, you can get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Amaranthine-Tri...

message 6: by Agent (new)

Agent Colorado (jokersdaughter) Stefan Salvatore is the best charactor ever
i will admit that as i got on to the show i started liking Klaus
I think that Elena is to whiny and complains a lot
Caroline is getting better
and i can't wait for Rebekah and Elijah to come back

message 7: by arabella (new)

arabella | 2 comments Damon is my favorite character. Next to him I kinda like Alaric. He's pretty awesome. Then I like Lexi and Caroline they favor each other. Karherine hjas been mia too long.

message 8: by Tina (new)

Tina My absolute favorite is Damon Salvatore, every day of the week;)
Other than that I like Alaric, Elijah and Lexi.

message 9: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (mysteria02) | 2 comments I love Damon, Alaric, Bonnie, enzo and caroline.
But Damon is my favorite