Dreams discussion

Other Types of dreams > Dreams about your crush <3

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 246 comments Mod
well...one of them is that i filmmed the whole of the percy jackson series at school an i sent it to rick riordan and he made it the official one and i moved to america 'cause we went bankrupt and there i went to a bordeing school for two terms 'cause i filmed the films in two years and a half and i had met a boy who came from israael and the in year 9 he moved to america where he was born and in this bording school i met a guy who knew this guy who i am just gonna call bob ('bob' is a real person that i had a crush on) and the guy that knew bob i will call...('cause i forget what i called him) James. Anyway..i talked with bob on skype and i discovered that he might like me too! XP and thats as far as i've gotten

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (sunsetspree) Ahahaha so last night I dreamt of this party that my parents didn't know I was going to. And so I got all nervous and panicked as I went and I think I got lost? And so I went through this house of like oddities and it got like super dark and I wanted to go home badly. So I got out and started to wander in this neighborhood that never ended and I think I started to cry. And then poof my crush appears all tall and strong. He doesnt comfort me he simply helps me out by getting back to that stupid house. He runs away and I'm like," Sh*t" and I have to chase him around. But once we like get there these two ghosts appear and they say the only way I get back home is if I find this secret item. And the house is now a rave! And my crush is like "I'll help you" and he writes something on my hand I think i melted because he was holding my hand. So the rest of the time he and those two ghosts help me out and blah blah blah

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ive had so many about so many crushes. where should i start?

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa My friend had a dream where her crush turned into a soup can...but for me? I haven't really had any unless I control it (do fictional people count??)

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 246 comments Mod

yes fictional charaters defianatley DO count since all my dreams about crushes are about fictional cahracters... LIKE CHRIS!! ADN PATCH!! XD

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Lol, it wasn't my dream! xD

OK then, then yes I've had dreams about my fictional crushes (*cough* Percy Jackson and Leo Valdez *cough*). I don't remember any specifically, but I've had them :P

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 4 comments I've been having so many with this boy at my karate class. I admit I do like him, and the dreams make it even more so.
My most recent dream with him is that he and I were in the Hunger Games and we had made an alliance with each other. To get to the other side of the enclosure, we had to go on this pulley thing, so I sat in his lap, my legs straddling his waist and we were really close as we soared down the pulley. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. He didn't respond so I kissed him again. This time he said; "I don't think I'm the one for you."
"No, you are! You are!" I replied confidently. When we got off, we ran to this forest field and saw a boy from a different district. My friend shoots the boy in the shoulder with a shotgun.
"That won't kill him!" I screamed. "Shoot him again, shoot him again!" He shot him again and this time the other boy dropped.

The next time I had karate class, I told my friend about the dream (not the kissing part) and we laughed together.