☮Express Yourself ☮ discussion

Express Yourself > Favorite Expression Quotes

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Know any quotes that are inspirational or expressive? Post it here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
Bruce Lee

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. "
John Burroughs

message 3: by Jessie! (new)

Jessie! (BookWormForever645) This is my favorite quote (Ok well on i=of my favorites XD )

"Be Yourself. Let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish."
— John Jakes

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 5: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Great quotes, girls!!
Here's one great quote from one of the greatest writers of Portugal, my country:

Fernando Pessoa -

"To be great, be whole: don't exaggerate
Or leave out any part of you.
Be complete in each thing. Put all you are
Into the least of your acts.
So too in each lake, with it's lofty life,
The whole moon shines."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"attack life, it will kill you anyways"
I have no idea who said it, but this really hit home for me

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 103 comments Mod
Nice quote

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties (NotJustAnyOrdinaryGirl) 'When life gives you oranges, make lemonade and let life wonder how you did it.'

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ wrote: "'When life gives you oranges, make lemonade and let life wonder how you did it.'"

That's great

message 11: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) God helps those who helps themselves. - Ben Franklin
They can't hurt you unless you let them.

:)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ wrote: "'When life gives you oranges, make lemonade and let life wonder how you did it.'"

haha that reminds me of something I saw somewhere: "When life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate."

♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ - AKA Smarties (NotJustAnyOrdinaryGirl) Yeah... there are heaps of versions of that saying.

There's also... 'It's you and me against the world... we attack at dawn.' or 'Save the world! It's the only planet with chocolate.'

message 14: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Berry | 1 comments If you can imagine it, you can dream it, dream it and you can become it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i saw a magnet at a gas station that said "sarcasm: the body's natural defense against stupid"

Claire wrote: "i saw a magnet at a gas station that said "sarcasm: the body's natural defense against stupid""

That's great

message 17: by Devora (new)

Devora | 27 comments Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift from God, which is why we call it the present.
-Bil Keane

message 18: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) Sam wrote: ""attack life, it will kill you anyways"
I have no idea who said it, but this really hit home for me"

Love that!

message 19: by Devora (new)

Devora | 27 comments ♥ Innocent Lamb ~ Forever Reading ♥ wrote: "'When life gives you oranges, make lemonade and let life wonder how you did it.'"

I like that one!

message 20: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) Haha me too!