E.Y.A.B. discussion

Nordic Fairies, Part 1: Nordic Fairies (Nordic Fairies, #1a)
This topic is about Nordic Fairies, Part 1
Giveaways > Free e-book Nordic Fairies (Pre-launch campaign)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saga (new)

Saga Berg (sagaberg) | 5 comments Hi all,

As part of the pre-launch of my Novella Series, Nordic Fairies (Part 1), I am giving away some free e-books to the members of this group.

Short summary of the novella:
Nordic Liosálfar Svala and Viggo have been in love for a thousand years. After two years apart Svala turns on her TV to find Viggo in the public light, posing as a movie star. She tries to seek him out and the events that follow forces some deep buried secrets to surface...

Nordic Fairies (Part 1, novella series) by Saga Berg
Nordic Fairies

To get your free e-book simply message me here or send an e-mail to ebook@sagaberg.com with the subject: “Everlasting Young Adult Books ". Don’t forget to write which e-book format you want me to send (and please include your e-mail if you request comes through Goodreads so I know where to send).

Information on new releases and other information will be posted on myFacebook Page . Please, like the site if you wish to know when the second part of the series is released. (this is optional, and not a required action to get the e-book).

To read more about the novella, please go to my webpage

Thank you!
Saga Berg
www.sagaberg.com

message 2: by Bryer (new)

Bryer (phantom_of_the_bookshop) Wow you posted this a while ago. Maybe it's still happening and maybe not. I know for a fact that my husband is into Nordic books and ancient Norse mythology. Does it have anything like that in it?

message 3: by Saga (new)

Saga Berg (sagaberg) | 5 comments Well, my characters are nordic fairies, but I don't go into much detail on nordic mythology. It's more of a love story :)

This part is temporarily free for direct download on Smashword if you want to take a look anyway.

Nordic Fairies on Smashwords

/Saga