☮Express Yourself ☮ discussion

Book Chat > What books do you just love?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What books do you just love?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Beg for Mercy (Cambion, #1) by Shannon Dermott Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2) by Jennifer Estep Minder (Ganzfield, #1) by Kate Kaynak Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst The Demon in Me (Living in Eden, #1) by Michelle Rowen The Ultimate Sacrifice (The Gifted Teens, #1) by Talia Jager Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick Familiar by Michelle Rowen The Trouble with Demons by Terry Spear Pulse (Pulse, #1) by Kailin Gow Never Bite a Boy on the First Date by Tamara Summers

I could re-read these books over and over! ;D

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 94 comments I love to read biography books

message 4: by Grouphug (new)

message 5: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay Harry Potter Boxset by J.K. Rowling The Mortal Instruments Boxed Set City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, #1-3) by Cassandra Clare The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey, #2) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4) by Julie Kagawa Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2) by Colleen Houck Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3) by Colleen Houck Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare
And a lot more :)

message 7: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) i love the fallen series tantalize, eternal, blessed, and many more

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 94 comments What are those books about?

message 9: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) fallen is about fallen angels and the other three about vampires and werewolves

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 94 comments Oh nevermind lol

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

♥♥♥Maria wrote: "fallen is about fallen angels and the other three about vampires and werewolves"

I love the paranormal genre! :D I especially love vampires except most vampire books I've read are twilight copies and it feels like your reading twilight all over again.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 103 comments Mod
Hahahahaha I llllloooooooove like half of those too

message 14: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) Jay wrote: "The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne CollinsLegend by Marie LuAcross the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth RevisA Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth RevisThe Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1) by Kimberly Derting[bookcover:Desires of the ..."

wow thats a lot of books

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, cant top those list, but my all time favorite is probably The Hunger Games or Ender's Game.

message 16: by Mirvan. (new)

Mirvan. Ereon (mirvanereon) | 61 comments wow all YA

uhm... i only have a few YA which really made me love some YA but i cannot remember the titles.

anyway i hate vampires, werewolves and other fantasy etc.

message 17: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 66 comments A Great and Terrible Beauty Trilogy by Libba Bray

Nightshade (1), Wolfbane (2), BloodRose (3) by andrea cremer

Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz

House of Night series by P.C. Cast

Secret Circle series, Night World series, The Forbidden Games, Dark Visions, Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

The Mortal Instruments and The infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

YA FOR LIFE

message 18: by Devora (new)

Devora | 27 comments Charlie ♥GaleForever♥ wrote: "The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins"

Love the Hunger Games. Also Divergent, the Maze Runner, and Die For Me.:)

message 19: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) Shiver
Wintergirls
Bel Canto

:)

message 20: by Sutton (new)

Sutton Tayanne | 2 comments deleted user wrote: "What books do you just love?"

Anything by Alcott(:

message 21: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 94 comments Wow that’s a lot of books Jay lol