Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments *start

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 259 comments Mod
"I love this place" she said

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments "Yeah? I drove past it before but I never really stopped by"

message 4: by Maddie (new)

"I used to come down here and go cliff diving off hose cliffs over there" she pointed out at the rough cliffs surrounding the water"

message 5: by Maddie (new)

((Sry my boyfriend came over))

message 6: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments ((It's fine)) Florence walked the beach beside her, he stopped to look at her. He had taken her statement as a challenge, excitement shown in his golden eyes. "Let's go!" A smile stretched across his face.

message 7: by Maddie (new)

They ran over to the cliffs and Amalia started to climb when she reached the top she looked over the edge then she striped down to her bra and undies and jumped over the edge

message 8: by Rachael (last edited Feb 16, 2012 01:50AM) (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments Florence emptied his pockets and tossed it softly on top of his shirt shoes and hat. Right as she ran out He ran after. He front flipped into a diving position and then broke through the cold water. He had closed his eyes and waited till the momentum of the jump no longer drove him down. He came back up a few yards away from where Amalia treaded. "Excellent!" he said once his head broke out.

message 9: by Maddie (new)

Amalia laughed out loud "I guess you liked it then?" she asked

message 10: by Rachael (last edited Feb 16, 2012 01:54AM) (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments "Nah!" he said sarcastically. He swam over to a pointed large rock jutting out of the water and climbed onto it. "I hated it!" he laughed in an obvious exaggeration disproving his statement

message 11: by Maddie (new)

She was about to swim over to him when she had an idea. she went under water abruptly then came back up gasping for air "Oh my god!" she said "Something just grabbed my leg!" she said then went under water again

message 12: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments Florence took a tenth of a milisecond to react. He lept from his perch and dove exactly where she had disappeared. He opened his eyes underwater...

message 13: by Maddie (new)

She waved at him and swam upwards when they broke the surface she laughed "You should have seen you face!!" she said in between fits of laughter

message 14: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments "Okay! I admit, you got me, haha"

message 15: by Maddie (new)

"LOL i love doing that" she said pulling herself up on to the rock

message 16: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments "Oh haha." Florence said teasing. "I'll get you back. Just when you are not expecting it." He winked at her

message 17: by Maddie (new)

"Really?" she said "Id like to see you try" she scoffed

message 18: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments "Haha. You won't. Because I won't need to try. I'll just do it and succeed."

message 19: by Maddie (new)

"Im un-trickable" she said

message 20: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments "We'll see."

message 21: by Maddie (new)

She laughed "Look" she said pointing "The school looks so beautiful from here" she was looking up at he school on top of the hill

message 22: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments Florence swam to the rock she sat on. He pulled himself up beside her and turned around to see from where she was. He smiled at the view. He leaned back on his elbows. "Yeah..." he said admiring the view. The sun was shooting bright blues and purples from behind the black silhouette of the school. He sat there for awhile as the sun sank lower. He looked at his watch. "We better go..." he said after a moment in a reluctant tone. He looked up at the higher perch she sat, "Look," he said raising his hand toward her. The wrinkles began appear on his finger tips.

message 23: by Maddie (new)

She laughed "Yer your right" she said "We betta go". She dove into the water and swam to the beach

message 24: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments He slipped in after her. "Race ya." he said. Before she could answer. He splashed a wave of water in her face with a swing of his arm then took off to the shore.

message 25: by Maddie (new)

"hey!" she said speeding after him, when she was neck and neck with him she splashed him in the face with her free hand "Pay back" she said

message 26: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments He spat out the water splashed. A mischievious grin spread across his face. He took a jump, his chest came out the water and he disappeared under the waves. He swam underwater... for a while he didn't come up. Then all of a sudden he pulled her legs down deep into the salty water, bringing her head down with it. He continued on.

message 27: by Maddie (new)

SHe got such a fright when he pulled her under that all the air was knocked from her lungs, she gasped but all she got was water

message 28: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments They had made it to the shallow water of the small bay connecting to the ocean when he had pulled her down. He stopped swimming and stood up. The water lashed against his waist.

message 29: by Maddie (new)

She came up and spat out the water that was in her mouth "I officially hate you" she said

message 30: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments Florence bit his lip to keep from laughing at her anger.

message 31: by Maddie (new)

"Don't make that face your gunna make me laugh and then it will just ruin my point" she said

message 32: by Rachael (last edited Feb 17, 2012 02:31AM) (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments He crossed his arms, trying to be serious but that statement was enough to crack a huge smile followed by a loud laugh break from him. He bent over slightly to the water.

message 33: by Maddie (new)

"Whats so funny?" she asked. She looked at him, from this angle he did look very cute indeed

message 34: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments "Oh nothing." he said amused. He pointed to the sand with his head, "Let's go" he said. As they walked to the shore he added, "So I guess I won?" a smile in his voice.

message 35: by Maddie (new)

"Lets just call it a draw" she said

message 36: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments "Mmmhmm..." he said sideglancing at her without moving his head, still smiling. When they got to shore they had begun to walk to the car. "Oh shit, our stuff." He turned to the right where the incline had begun. He hadn't parked that far from the cliff. " I'll grab it." he said. He opened the unlocked car for her then turned around and began jogging up the hill. Once a fair distance away he activated his super speed and within seconds he reached their pile

message 37: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments He grabbed it all in one hand. He reached for his phone in his left pocket of his pants. 4missed calls. He began walking back. "What is it?" he said on the phone as he went.

message 38: by Maddie (new)

"ok" she said "Ill wait here" she said

message 39: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments "No. That is unnecessary....Well she doesn't make the calls I do.... There has---- there has been a change of plans.....No.....No.....Okay.... Thank you for notifying me first....Okay." Florence hung up the phone just as he reached the top of the second hill. The car sat parked at the bottom of this one. "I believe this is yours," he said handing her her clothes. He went to the trunk and unlocked it. He pulled out a towel. "Here." he said and wrapped it around her. Careful not to make contact with her skin. He turned and went over to the driver's door.

message 40: by Maddie (new)

"Thx" she said "what that about?" she asked "On the phone you look kinda upset" she said

message 41: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments He blinked twice surprised. "Uh... nah, it was nothing. A miscommunication. But it is settled now."

message 42: by Maddie (new)

"Ok" she said "Lets go"

message 43: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments ((Whoops sorry. Wrong page. I'll delete and start a new one))
He got into the car, started it up, and they drove back to the school.

message 44: by Maddie (new)

"YOu were right" she blurted before she could stop herself

message 45: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments "About what exactly?" he said without looking away from the road. She didn't respond right away so he turned to her. "I usually am, but what about?"

message 46: by Maddie (new)

((Sry internet cut out))

"In the Mess Hall you were right about me, I am a Fallen" she said

message 47: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments He side glanced at her. "I know." A minute of silence passed. "What changed your mind about telling me?" he asked.

message 48: by Maddie (new)

"I guess... my whole existence i've been trying to deny the fact that i made that decision to fall but i cant run from the truth forever, can i?" she said

message 49: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (rachaelt) | 366 comments Florence nodded. "I wouldn't recommend it." he said and smiled at her. He became more calm and serious, "Running away is only a short-term, temporary solution for anything really. You may be gratified instantly but it's not like you could run away forever. It is only postponing confrontation for later."

message 50: by Maddie (new)

"Yer, i understand that now" she said

« previous 1