Roleplay Aishiteru <3 discussion

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Start here.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 20 comments Kai looked to the sky and began to sing lightly sitting on the rooftop. His voice rang through across the wind gently. He closed his eyes relaxing as he sang his song.

(( http://youtu.be/J7tj3P9qaPE ))

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments ((omg i love that song XD i was playing that earlier while i was on skype with my friend))

Taiga walked down the street and looked up when he heard singing, seeing Kai on a roof with a weird look.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 20 comments ((Haha. Awesome. Its currently my favorite))

Kai stopped singing for a moment then sighed lightly, "...it still doesnt sound right" he moaned with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He stood and then placed his feet off the edge of the roof and jumped down lightly to his balcony. He leaned his arms against the rail and stared out at the city humming the song to himself lightly.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments ((lol but i'm more into the punk rock and metal kind of thing, but i hate screamo stuff XP too much screaming!))

Taiga shook his head and kept walking before he tripped, falling face first onto the ground. He rubbed his head and winced, frowning before he got back up.

((lol i trip on the stairs all the time!))

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments ((awwww i gtg for a while, bye!))

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 20 comments ((Ahhh...I like certain screamo. But not much of it. Alasana is really the only screamo I listen to. I listen to a variety of music. It ranges from k-pop(Like SHINee) to Rock(Like 3 Days Grace) I know no boundaries haha))

Kai heard a light thud below and saw Taiga on the ground getting up. He blinked lightly surprised, "uh...you ok?" he asked lightly as he smiled his lovely crooked smile and raised one eyebrow curiously.

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments ((I love Three Days Grace! they're so awesome ))

He nodded and kept walking, shoving his hands in his pockets as he had his guitar over his shoulder.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Byou groaned as the curtain moved from a slight breeze and light shined in his face. his eyes flashed around the room for the time,which he found on a digital clock not far from the bed.Frowning as he read the time,he jerked his body slightly finding himself pinned."God Damn it.."Muttering this under his breath he hit the guy who had been partly on him causing the older man to move,groaning in pain. Byou rolled his eyes and moved off the bed,searching for his clothes to cover his bare body.

message 10: by Izzy (last edited Apr 01, 2012 07:13AM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments Taiga walked inside and grabbed his guitar, going up on the roof and playing softly. It then started to increase in sound as he grew more intense with the music. It was a fun song, considering his two younger sisters, Mamoru Chiaki and Mamoru Hachi, sung it. This was because they were in a band that he knew of. He had always wanted to become a musician when he was a kid, but now his dream was starting to come to life. He started singing quietly, his music flowing through the air.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_sV40... (Chiaki on the left, Hachi on the right)))

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 20 comments Kai sighed lightly at the fact of him being alone again. "Well...today is boring" he mumbled lightly to himself. He decided to go out for a bit. He grabbed his jacket and pulled on his sunglasses walking out of his house heading for the local gay bar.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Byou quickly headed for the door after clothing himself and picking up his things. The thought of staying for chit chat sounding completely and udderly stupid to him especially when he's suppose to be at the club around now."Fucking cunt keeping me up so late.."With a growl he pulled out a cigarette and started down the crowded streets.

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments ((Byou should totally sing!))

Taiga started playing along before the bassist, drummer, and second guitarist began playing with him. Eventually Taiga got to the solo and played it easily, smiling afterwards. He never felt happy unless he was playing music.

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (dark_wolf-xxkaixx) | 20 comments Kai yawned slightly scoping around for anyone he found cute...not having much success seeing as it was a weekday. He sighed and then just ordered a drink and listened to the music talking with the bartender ever now and again.

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments Taiga sighed and jumped down from the stage, going over to the bar where the bartender gave him a glass of vodka. He drank it down and had one after another.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) ((...What? xD))
After a long walk Byou arrived at the bar, entering quickly,noticing a few eyes turn his way as he started toward the back to meet up with his boss.

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments ((Nevermind theyre done playing XD))

Taiga looked up to see Byou walk in, but turned his head away with a slight chuckle and a smirk. He wasn't interested in others ever since the incident 5 years ago, keeping his vow of silence so he wouldn't get Hirt again.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) ((o-o alright lol))
Byou spoke to the boss about his being late,though rolling his eyes as he got scolded.After a short conversation the boss allowed him to use his shower in the apartment upstairs that was locked off from the rest of the club.Though getting ready quickly for he had to be on stage in minutes.With a sigh he stared at his reflection in the mirror.

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments ((omg Taiga should totally play while Byou sings! AND I HAVE A PINT OF CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE ICE CREAM!!!))

Taiga got ready to perform again. He was playing some song that he didn't remember, but he was sure if he heard it then he'd be able to play it completely.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) (( xD Alright lol and ew to much chocolate XD))

After putting on his make-up he started back downstairs and to the stage.Seeing many regulars in the club he smirked and looked to Taiga as he passed him on the way to the mic.Trailing his hand against the stand before moving his lips toward the mic,starting off with a slower song.
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byb0e2... ))

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments ((I like the song))

Taiga kept playing, eventually breaking his silence when he sang backup. He eventually getting to the solo and playing it with ease. He had sweat running down his face as he was slightly tired from playing.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) ((:D ))
Byou soon came to a stop as the song ended and people applaud,with a heavy breath he stepped back from the mic for a moment and looked to Taiga before approaching it again, cuing for the next song.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEQFu5... ))

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments Taiga started to play the next song, actually smiling for the first time since he came in here today. He glanced at Byou with a curious look, wondering who he was. He'd seen him around before, but didn't know he sung for the others entertainment like he played music.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) After a few songs Byou sighed again and started off stage for his break as the next band came up to play.Though this time his eyes didn't come in contact with any part of Taiga,he just continued to look at the bar as he took a stride toward it.

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments Taiga had drank at least two bottles of wine after about 30 minutes of sitting at the bar, looking like he was drunk. He had to forget everything that troubled him. Like how he needed to pay 600 dollars for the rent by next week and he only had 300.

message 26: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Apr 14, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Byou was offered a drink from a man beside him,he coldly declined and looked to a somewhat drunk Taiga beside him. Grinning evilly he rested his hand on his chin."Taiga,isn't it?"He asked licking his lower lip.

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments Taiga looked at Byou and nodded, then put a hand to his head. He closed his eyes and groaned, laying his head down on the counter.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Byou blinked looking at Taiga before frowning and rolling his eyes."At that stage already?"He muttered ignoring the man beside him and tapping his foot in disappointment."..No fun...no fun at all."

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments He showed him three entire bottles of wine that were completely empty, as of to say he drank all of that. He looked at Byou and smirked, then turned away as he coughed, rubbing his head as it throbbed.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) He eyed him carefully as he coughed,finding no since of pity for the boy,he never really did and it wasn't like he was going to start now. With a loud tsk he stood now feeling extremely bored.

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments Taiga had gotten up by now and started walking out. He knew it would be a while until he got home, and he had no car, so he always walked. He started to go home and sighed, knowing he'd have a terrible hangover in the morning.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Stretching he walked threw the crowd eyeing the people before pouting now feeling extremely tired."No fun tonight." Shrugging he started toward the exit and down the sidewalk to his apartment.

message 33: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments After Taiga got home he passed out on the porch, unaware that the owner of the house below him would be home soon. He laid there with a huge headache.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Byou pressed a cigarette to his lips as he took a long drag from it just to let out a cloud of gray smoke as he turned the corner and down a ally , a shortcut to where he lived.Looking to the night sky,lit with light from the city he placed the cancer stick to his lips again,small but heartily things coming to mind. Arriving at the front of the small complex he frowned seeing the boy from the club on the porch."...People these days."With a light grow he kicked taiga lightly."Move."

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments Taiga groaned and slightly opened his eyes, seeing Byou there. He forced himself to his feet and stumbled upstairs, laying in the bathroom as he felt sick.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) He watched as Taiga started upstairs,surprised he didn't fight back or refuse."Pathetic.." He muttered and looked away throwing the cigarette to the ground and starting inside his house.

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments The next morning Taiga stayed home as he sat in the bathroom, throwing up every now and then. He groaned and when he was finished he went outside to get some air, laying back on roof and closing his eyes. He began playing his guitar and sang softly.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6hds...))

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) (( Omg i love Yasu *^* <33333333 I listen to more of his project "Acid black cherry though i haven't heard much of janne da arc)
After a long night of tossing and turning from a nightmare byou rolled out of bed and started toward the bathroom. As he pulled off his shirt he heard the music from Taiga's guitar followed by his voice."heh seems he's feeling a lot better."he muttered as he proceeded to strip.

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments ((I love Janne Da Arc, but i never learned about the band memebers yet, but i like this song better~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TumNDH...))

Taiga sighed and laid on the roof tiredly. He yawned and started coughing, curling up on his side.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) (( Really? Well i'm not sure about the other members but Yasu's the singer. and for some reason this song sounds really familiar o-o might have been one of the few songs i've heard from Janna Da Arc. This is him in Acid Black cherry ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHj4Fh... ))

Byou let our a deep sigh of relief as the warm water hit his skin,relaxing him in someway. combing his fingers threw his wet hair he looked to the window for some reason finding himself wondering about this boy who now laid on the roof. With a fake cruel laugh he looked away trying to think of other things though best if they weren't about Taiga or the nightmare.

message 41: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments Taiga jumped down onto the balcony and stood on the edge, looking up towards the sky. It was a beautiful night for sure, the moon full and the stars shining brightly. He yawned and slipped, hanging onto the gutter as he struggled to get back up. He didn't break his silence, only tried to get back up on the balcony. He didn't want to fall to his death or get injured, so he hung on as tightly as he could.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Byou blinked looking to the window as he wrapped the towel around his waist, with a surprised expression he look at the shocked face of Taiga. After a moment he just frowned."get a good look?"He said though unsure if he could hear him threw the window.

message 43: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments Taiga blushed and hung there before his hands started slipping and suddenly he broke his silence, "Help!"

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Byou stood there for a moment and raised a eyebrow."Hn?Help,why should I when you were just peeping in my window for a look?What's in it for me?"He scowled.

message 45: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments "I slipped and fell! I had no intention on looking at you!" he struggled to get back up, but just started slipping more.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Rolling his eyes he moved to pull on his boxers and jeans though taking his time before starting for the door.Slipping on some shoes he started outside and to the window."Pathetic.."He said quietly under his breath.

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments "You shut up!" he growled, glaring at him. "I'm tired of your goddamn attitude! It disgusts me!" his one hand had slipped, so now he hung there with one hand gripping the gutter. "Shit!"

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Byou scowled at the boy before rolling his eyes."Really now, you don't want my help then? Alright, fine with me."

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 64 comments "Just help me!" he yelled, his hand slipping now. He tried to hang on as long as he could so he wouldn't fall, but it was really hard.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Rolling his eyes once more he moved and wrapped his arms tightly around the others waist."Let go."He said as moved slightly.

« previous 1