Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

we need to talk about peter

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lux (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lux Langdon peter > tobias
okay don't shoot me i'm not murderous!!!!1 but ya i love peter okay i want them to cast the divergent movie so i can print out pictures of peter and put them on my wall and kiss them o.k. i think peter is the next jesus

Bridgit I think Peter as a character played an important roll in the book but I, as a person, think Peter could not be more evil. Just saying :D

Jasmin dude, he stuck a fork or something in a guy's eye! Peter is an asshole! The book wouldn't be the same without him though.

Breanna Morgan he was neat, and dimensional in a way that you don't always get with "bad guys." I kind of loved him though, he was Four's perfect foil.

Hannah agree with all of you, hes an absolute jerk, asshole but the book could never have been what it is without Peter. He played a pretty big role and i think he'll play a big role in the next one as well

violet Jasmin wrote: "dude, he stuck a fork or something in a guy's eye! Peter is an asshole! The book wouldn't be the same without him though."

LOL I know!!!!

Christie I agree with Kenzie, I never really thought about Peter much. I mean, I knew he was the leader of his little gang and horribly cruel, but I never really saw him as an important character until near the end. I saw him more as just another obstacle Tris had to contend with.

message 8: by Lux (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lux Langdon A FEW TIMES? ARE YOU DAFT!??!? HE WAS BRILLIANT. END OF DISCUSSION. CLEARLY YOU'RE NOT THINKING ENOUGH ABOUT THE NOVEL IF YOU DIDN'T THINK MUCH ABOUT HIM.

Good lord, people these days.