Making A story Between Us,We and them. discussion

High shool Rp > High School Rp

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ty Rhodes*RockyHorrorAmore* (imjusthidingmyhate) | 38 comments ((START))

Ty Rhodes*RockyHorrorAmore* (imjusthidingmyhate) | 38 comments I'll start.

Junior was combing his hair. At least neat and nice. He grab his cellphone running out of the room. "BYes Mum," He yelled as he ran to the meet his friend

Onyxia The Dragon Scarlett was sitting on a bench near the park.She was reading a book.

Ty Rhodes*RockyHorrorAmore* (imjusthidingmyhate) | 38 comments The day was nice enough to relax Junior was watching looking around. "MAn, They know I lose patience." he mumbled.

Onyxia The Dragon Scarlett closed the book and sat back.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 188 comments Mod
Talia and Delilah walked down the street talking about which was better: Siouxses and the Banchees(Talia's favorite) or Rock Goddess(Delilah's favorite).

Onyxia The Dragon Scarlett looked around the area.

)(School day?)(

Talia left the debate alone.

message 9: by Tatum (new)

Tatum Tally walked out of her house, slamming the door shut. She carried her backpack and started walking to school.

Talia patted her sachel that contained her school stuff and her sketchbook. She was quite the artist.

Delilah took out a tootsie pop out of her bra, and Talia just shook her head. "You're incredible, sis," she sighed. Delilah giggled.

Onyxia The Dragon Scarlett picked her school bag off of the ground and began to walk to school.

The girls made it to school and looked around for their friends.

Onyxia The Dragon Scarlett walked into the school.She went up to her locker and stuffed her bag inside.

message 14: by Tatum (new)

Tatum Tally walked into the school and walked int the bathroom, putting eye liner on

Onyxia The Dragon Scarlett had a small mirror on the door of her locker.She got out her pink lip gloss carefully put it on her lips.

Talia went over to talk to some of her friends about the art showcase. They had been planning to go to the art gallery.

Delilah decided to got to her locker, when she saw Scarlett she smiled. "Hey Scarlett, how've you been?"

Onyxia The Dragon She looked at Delilah."Oh,hi.I've been okay."

"Did anything fun lately?" Delilah asked sweetly.

Ty Rhodes*RockyHorrorAmore* (imjusthidingmyhate) | 38 comments (hmmm to interrup ...wher are you all...Trying to be in update.)

message 20: by Tatum (new)

Tatum ((everyones in a hallway at their lockers or whatever))

Tally walked out of the girls bathroom, starting to walk down the hallway.

Ty Rhodes*RockyHorrorAmore* (imjusthidingmyhate) | 38 comments (Oh okkay.)

Onyxia The Dragon UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost wrote: ""Did anything fun lately?" Delilah asked sweetly."

"Afraid not."

Victoria(Via) wrote: "UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost wrote: ""Did anything fun lately?" Delilah asked sweetly."

"Afraid not.""

"We should totally go to the mall together. It'll be fun." Delilah flipped her hair from side to side in a goofy way to make Scarlett smile.

Onyxia The Dragon Scarlett smiled slightly."That would be fun."

"I have bubble wrap!"

Onyxia The Dragon "Sweet."She moved her bangs out of her eyes.

Ty Rhodes*RockyHorrorAmore* (imjusthidingmyhate) | 38 comments (Are you al still in the hallways or in class. I thought I rp... -.-'))

message 28: by Tatum (new)

Tatum Tally walked down the hallway to her locker.she held her shoulder bag close as she started turning the dial on the lock.

Ty Rhodes-EternityLosthim wrote: "(Are you al still in the hallways or in class. I thought I rp... -.-'))"

)(Halls l)(

Talia walked down the hall until she felt like her boot was sticking to the floor. She lifted her foot to see a fresh wad of pink bubble gum om the sole of her boot. "Uuuugh, come on!"

Victoria(Via) wrote: ""Sweet."She moved her bangs out of her eyes."

"Want some?" Delilah asked.

Onyxia The Dragon "Sure!"

Delilah opened her bag and pulled out a sheet of bubble wrap. "Here you are," she giggled, "pop on!"

Onyxia The Dragon Scarlett took it with a smile.She popped a couple of the bubbles.

Delilah giggled and hopped around.

Onyxia The Dragon Scarlett popped a few more bubbles.

Running From the Lies wrote: "Scarlett popped a few more bubbles."

Delilah giggled and asked, "what class you have after this?"

Onyxia The Dragon "Literature."

"I think that's what Talia has," Delilah thought out loud.

Onyxia The Dragon "Hmm.....what do you have?"

"History!"

Onyxia The Dragon "I see.Do you like history?"

"Yeah, it's very interesting."

Onyxia The Dragon She smiled.

"Well, I'll probablyncatch you after class, Scarlett. By the way, you look beautiful today," Delilah said as he trotted down to the history hall.

Onyxia The Dragon Scarlett smiled and closed her locker.

Delilah walked to class.

message 48: by JennyGrace (new)

JennyGrace  M. Josie rushed down the hallway, trying to find her class, the bell was about to ring and she didn't want to be late on the first day

Delilah hummed as she made it into class.