Fantasy RP discussion

General > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe like an eating hall and a library. Secret rooms and medieval castle-y stuff, lol :)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) A library, some bedrooms, secret halls. Yada yah, you get it?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) What about Castle Grounds? Like where pathways and gardens are?
Stables? Forest?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Can you make a On/Off topic?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Still, we'll know if they might post.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm with you on that one.

message 7: by Becky (new)

Becky just found a solution...when you come onto the group page and click on the members list it shows who is online and who isn't

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky just found a solution...when you come onto the group page and click on the members list it shows who is online and who isn't

message 9: by Sugata (new)

Sugata | 108 comments I Have a great Idea, I think that there should be a event everyweek decided by the Mod, examples are like tournaments, quests, the castle being attacked by goblins. A festivle with games and such, or other things like that. It would put a interesting factor into the RP Aspect and would get people together and participate in a sort of mini plot story.

message 10: by Becky (new)

Becky That does sound good in theory, but chances are I wouldn't be able to participate due to a massive work load and the fact that I'm normally asleep when most people are on due to time differences.

message 11: by Sugata (new)

Sugata | 108 comments Understanable, use to live overseas and I know how that feels. :P

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, how bout this: at the beginning of every week something like that happens, and then it can just play out until we need something else to happen.

message 13: by Sugata (last edited Mar 07, 2012 11:31AM) (new)

Sugata | 108 comments This is going to be so cool, hopefully there is a zombie attack one xD
Also I could make a sheet and roll a Die and that will be what happens, and everyone can input suggestions for events then roll to see what happens.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You can put suggestions here and then we will have a poll to see which one everyone likes best.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Oh, oh, oh! What about if(At the end of the month or something) Mist's Dad's, Poseidon, Trident goes missing or whatev

message 16: by Sugata (new)

Sugata | 108 comments :p Horde of Goblins siege the castle, I LOVE KILLING GOBLINS!!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Wow, Sugata...Xd

message 18: by Sugata (new)

Sugata | 108 comments They are my favored enemy, +2 to hit and damage along with any skill checks pertaining to goblins.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Haha! I like demons, killing them is fun!

message 20: by Sugata (new)

Sugata | 108 comments Or we could have an october fest, or spring harvest festivle, or a solar elclispe happens and darkspawn are summoned from a diffrent realm and we the defenders of the light must prevent them from merging the two worlds together to form a living hell on earth.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Wow, nice!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

sounds fun

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Agreed

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) :o)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so are these are options then?

1. Goblin attack
2.Tournament
3. Quest (Posieden's trident?)
4.October Fest
5.Spring Festival
6. Solar Eclipse

Anything else?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Not really

message 28: by Sugata (new)

Sugata | 108 comments Murder Mystery, Kidnapping, Fight Club (I did not just say that >.<) Scavenger Hunt, Dragon attacks, Forging competition, Arm wrestling, fireworks, shrunk to the size of mice and have to battle our way to the rat king, which we have do to save the mice queen. Poetry composition, eating contest, drinking contest, soccer match, I have loads more. :P

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 48 comments Warrior making!

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 48 comments And as I post that my dog scares me to death

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahahaha! Well, I'm glad we can rely on you for ideas, lol. Should we just stick with these for our first one?

message 32: by Sugata (new)

Sugata | 108 comments Any time :), I'm good with starting with those. Also I like the warrior making idea too. xD

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. And what do you mean by warrior making?

Beautiful Cheese (Celine) (zeelazybum) | 48 comments Like initiation into becoming a warrior, like they have to complete a quest or something.

message 35: by Sugata (last edited Mar 08, 2012 06:11PM) (new)

Sugata | 108 comments I was thinking like warrior training or like a right of passage for becoming a warrior. With like a huge difficult trial that only true courageous warriors could pass. Using only there marital strength and gut instinct.

((We were thinking along the same lines, lol))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good. I'll make the poll right now.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Gtg))

message 38: by Sugata (last edited Mar 08, 2012 06:26PM) (new)

Sugata | 108 comments If you want to vote for the event, look to the right of the post box, you will see a list, at the bottom their is the word "polls," you can vote for it there.

message 39: by Becky (new)

Becky can we have another outdoor space, you know like some gardens or something? or some stables? or an archery range? something like that? please?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) I agree with that. Oh, oh, oh!!! What about hidden halls and rooms.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I'll get to work on it.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Thanks!

message 43: by Becky (new)

Becky Thanks!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

no prob :)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

So far, it looks like Quest is winning for our poll.

message 46: by Sugata (new)

Sugata | 108 comments Alright quest it is then, were probably going to need a moderator, or a Game master to steer threads like this so that battles, and descriptions and things that are happening can be given for these kinds of things. I have no idea what I'm trying to say...

message 47: by Becky (new)

Becky wouldn't that job fall to the moderator of the group? what you mean is someone to lay traps and generally be our own personal god for a wee bit

message 48: by Becky (new)

Becky wouldn't that job fall to the moderator of the group? what you mean is someone to lay traps and generally be our own personal god for a wee bit

message 49: by Sugata (new)

Sugata | 108 comments That's it :) I knew someone would eventually figure out what i was trying to say.

message 50: by Sugata (new)

Sugata | 108 comments Ok it looks like Quest is the first Event, everyone ready to go on a quest!!! Because I know I am.

« previous 1