Fantasy RPG discussion

1x1 > Morgan and UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Doesn't matter.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Sure thing.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Whichever you don't want lol

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost wrote: "Whichever you don't want lol"

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Sure, why not but can they already be friends?

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Name: Chip Brewster
Pic: [image error]Src=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9SSINh3l2Ig...
Other: Very artistic. Loves to draw and plays guitar and piano.
Crush: Abby Melts, snotty girl in school.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Sure you can.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Chip was walking next to Abby. He really liked her and they seemed to be an okay couple but Abby was a real problem.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Chip asked Abby if she saw Cara but she said no. He sighed but continued to walk with her. He wanted to hang with Cara but she was no where to be found.

)(Where are they?)(

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Chip headed to his English class that he had with both Abby and Cara. He was going to walk in but then he remembered that he forgot his notebook in his locker and rushed to get it. Abby walked in and saw Cara. She rolled her eyes and walked passed. She noticed the hearts, and asked, "who's that for?"

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Abby glared at Cara and snatched the drawing. She looked at it and laughed, "Like, o-m-effin'-g, you suck," she swated Cara in the back of the head with the notebook and dropped it on Cara's desk. She walked to her seat in the back of the class. Abby started to talk to another guy.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Chip saw Cara and called out to her. He went after her and when he got close enough, he caught a hold of her arm. "Cara, what's wrong?" Chip looked deeply concerned.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost "Come on, talk me. I'm here for you," Chip wouldn't let go of her.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost "I rather hear it from you. Come on, please..." Chip's grip began to loosen.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost Chip held her in his arms and rocked her gently. "Come on," he said as he walked with her, "we need to talk." The teachers let them use a conference that was were they usually used to settle disputes between classmates. He still held her as they went inside and close the door behind them.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost wrote: "Chip held her in his arms and rocked her gently. "Come on," he said as he walked with her, "we need to talk." The teachers let them use a conference that was were they usually used to settle disput..."

message 20: by Avery, ninja-cakepop-haruhi-warrior-winner-amazing-terrific-ily chicka (new)

Avery | 517 comments Mod
morgan said
Hey, dont mean to be a party poopie, but if i fall off the face of the Goodreads Earth... its cuz my mom deleted my account. this is probably my last post. ily all and happy posting.

message 21: by Avery, ninja-cakepop-haruhi-warrior-winner-amazing-terrific-ily chicka (new)

Avery | 517 comments Mod
Morgan says:

"Chip" she gasped between sobs "how can you stand her? she's such a turd monkey!" she said wringing her hands through his shirt

((shes at my house so shes posting trough my account since she cant get onto hers))