Warrior Cats: Awaiting Danger/Skyclan: Rejoining the Clans (Under Construction)/Tribe Cats: Traditions End/Seekers: Following the Path (Under Construction)/ Survivors: (Coming Soon) discussion

Warrior Roleplay > Riverclan Camp> Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Lexi (lskam) | 169 comments Mod
This is the Riverclan camp: Riverclan Camp

message 2: by Eugenia9 **LS9**, Leader of Riverclan: calm as the river flows... (new)

Eugenia9 **LS9** | 24 comments Mod
Aquastar padded out of the leaders den and spotted his sister Riverflow sitting by a river.

message 3: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) Softwhisper was sorting through her herbs and had just finished sorting when she saw Aquastar. "Good morning, Aquastar," she meowed, smiling at the leader. "How are you today? Are you feeling fine? If you aren't, I have some fresh herbs that I just picked today. But I do hope you're feeling well," she added earnestly, looking at the leader with concerned eyes.

message 4: by Eugenia9 **LS9**, Leader of Riverclan: calm as the river flows... (new)

Aquastar meowed softly, "Thank you for your concern, but I'm just fine Softwhisper."

message 5: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) Softwhisper nodded respectfully. "Well, just make sure to tell me as soon as you don't feel well." She padded back to her den.

message 6: by Eugenia9 **LS9**, Leader of Riverclan: calm as the river flows... (new)

Aquastar padded out into the forest and dashed towards the river.