Warrior Cats: Awaiting Danger/Skyclan: Rejoining the Clans (Under Construction)/Tribe Cats: Traditions End/Seekers: Following the Path (Under Construction)/ Survivors: (Coming Soon) discussion

Warrior Roleplay > Thunderclan Camp> Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Lexi (lskam) | 169 comments Mod
This is the Thunderclan camp: Thunderclan Camp

message 2: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Cyrstalkit lay on her back looking up at the sky.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Russetpaw stepped out of the apprentices den, his eyes already filled with mischief.

Silentpaw followed her brother out into the camp; her green eyes glistening in the sunlight.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(yay! ur online!!))

message 5: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Cyrstalkit jumped to her paws. "Can you take me out of camp?" She asked, excitedly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"But you're only kit... Isn't it against the rules?" Russetpaw asked. Even though he quite enjoyed breaking the rules, he wasn't a huge fan of babysitting.

Silentpaw watched Crystalkit, but kept her opinion to herself.

message 7: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Crystalkit nodded. "That's why I'm asking!" She said.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Russetpaw glanced around camp; making sure there were no warriors around to hear them talking. "Well... Alright, but you have to do everything I tell you too. Do you promise?"

Silentpaw let out a soft sigh of exasperation. Why do you always have to get into trouble Russetpaw? she thought.

message 9: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Crystalkit nodded eagerly. "Yes!" she agreed.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Russetpaw turned his eyes to Silentpaw. "Are you coming with?

Silentpaw shook her head, "I'm supposed to clean out the elders den." She softly murmured before padding off.

"Quickly follow me Crystalkit," Russetpaw said and dashed out of camp.

message 11: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Crystalkit followed him into the forest.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you want to do now?" Russetpaw asked the younger she-cat.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ligerclaw padded out of his den

message 14: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

"Explore!" Crystalkit said. "And hunt!"

((can Ligerclaw mentor Russetpaw and I can make a cat to mentor Silentpaw))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(kk but Ashley has to aeccpt))

message 16: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

((yeah is that okay, Ashley?))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((yup, that's okay with me))

"Do you even know how to hunt?" Russetpaw asked with a grin.

Silentpaw watched Ligerclaw from across the clearing for a moment before quickly entering the elders den. I hope he didn't notice me looking at him.

message 18: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Crystalkit nodded. "I've caught my tail many times before!" She said, proudly.

((do you want me to do something in particular on Silentpaw's mentor?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Russetpaw laughed softly. "Well... catching a mouse is a little different then catching your own tail."

message 20: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Lightningstreak padded across the camp and peeked his head in the elder's den. "Silentpaw?" He asked. "Would you like to hunt? We need more prey."

"I hope it is! I want to have a challenge!" Cyrstalkit said.

Jewelsparkle sat quietly in the center of the clearing.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright... First watch me catch a mouse and then you can try," Russetpaw told her before scenting the air. He quickly caught the scent of a small mouse, and quickly yet quietly creeped towards its source.

Silentpaw looked up from listening to one of the elders stories. She rose to her paws as she nodded her head in response to Lightningstreak's question.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

message 23: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Lightningstreak padded out into the forest. "Where do you think the best place to hunt would be?" He asked.

Crystalkit immediately fell silent and didn't move.

((are Silentpaw and Russetpaw senior or new apprentices like do they already know how to hunt and stuff?))

message 24: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

☺♥¶¶©Lexi☺♥¶¶© ~I Miss You Streak! wrote: "Lightningstreak padded out into the forest. "Where do you think the best place to hunt would be?" He asked.

Crystalkit immediately fell silent and didn't move.

((are Silentpaw and Russetpaw senio..."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Summerbreeze was looking around the camp.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Cherryblossom silently sorted herbs in her store. She frowned, since she was running low on cobwebs and marigold.

message 27: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Jewelsparkle smiled at Summerbreeze. "Hello, Summerbreeze."

message 28: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, Leader of ShadowClan: Darkness is our strength... (new)

Ivyscar ~Echo~ (EREakins) | 29 comments Mod
Amberkit awoke in the nursery beside Wolfkit and immediately noticed Crystalkit was gone. She scrambled to her paws and shook Wolfkit awake. His eyes slowly opened and he looked at her unfocused for a moment.
"Crystalkit's gone! Let's find her!" Amberkit suggested happily. He blinked the sleep from his eyes and stood up.
"Alright." he yawned. His sister flicked his ear with her tail and laughed. Then the two skittered out of the nursery in pursuit of their sister.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Cherryblossom padded out into the sunlight. She glanced at Jewelsparkel and Summerbreeze. She padded out into the forest, looking for cobweb and Marigold.

message 30: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) Hazelshade trotted out of the forest with a mouse clutched between her teeth. She tossed it into the freshkill pile and saw Jewelsparkle and Summerbreeze. She made her way over to them. Her short legs didn't allow her to move very fast, but she eventually got there. She smiled up at Jewelsparkle. "Hi, Jewelsparkle. Did I miss anything while I was hunting?"

message 31: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (last edited Apr 15, 2012 11:45AM) (new)

Jewelsparkle smiled. "No, you did not."

Crystalkit knew her brother and sister were waking up and started to go back, knocking into Amberkit and Wolfkit.

Sparkstar padded out into the clearing. "Good morning, Turtlepaw!" he called.

message 32: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, Leader of ShadowClan: Darkness is our strength... (new)

Amberkit tumbled over on her back. "There you are, Crystalkit!" she exclaimed. Wolfkit nosed Amberkit to her paws and smiled at his other sister.

message 33: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

"I was exploring!" Crystalkit mewed.

message 34: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, Leader of ShadowClan: Darkness is our strength... (new)

Amberkit's eyes widened in jealousy. "No fair!" she exclaimed.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Cherryblossom grabbed some Cobweb and Marigold and headed back to camp. She put them in her herb store and headed back to sit at the front of her den. She curled her tail around her paws.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Summerbreeze was resting outside of the Warriors den.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Cherryblossom nodded to Summerbreeze. "It has been unusually quiet around here." She purred. "I guess no battles are a good thing!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh yes, it's always nice to be able to get a nice little nap now and then." Summerbreeze mewed, getting slowly to her paws and stretching.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Cherryblossom nodded. "well, we have plenty of Warriors to fight them." She looked around at the busy camp. "But, more Warrior also means more injuries."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"But we'll be ready when the next battle comes." Summerbreeze mewed to Cherryblossom.

message 41: by Audrey (last edited Apr 17, 2012 12:59AM) (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) ☺♥¶©Lexi☺♥¶© ~This kitten has claws!~ wrote: "Jewelsparkle smiled. "No, you did not."

Crystalkit knew her brother and sister were waking up and started to go back, knocking into Amberkit and Wolfkit.

Sparkstar padded out into the clearing. "..."

"Well, that's good," Hazelshade meowed. She then sighed. "Do you ever feel a little... I don't know, bored? I don't want there to be any fights or anything," she added quickly. "But it just seems like there's nothing to do, no celebrations, no anything. I'm just bored with the same old routine every day."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Summerbreeze sighed, she was sick of routines too. "I feel bored all the time now, we need some sort of celebration or something, everyone needs a little bit of excitement in their lives once in a while." Summerbreeze mewed.

message 43: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

Echo ~Sengoku Akira is mine! Love 4ever!~ wrote: "Amberkit's eyes widened in jealousy. "No fair!" she exclaimed."

Crystalkit smiled. "It was awesome!"

message 44: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

((We should have more apprentices, then cats can train them!))

Jewelsparkle shuffled her paws. "Sometimes."

Sparkstar grinned. "How is your training going, Turtlepaw?"

Lightningstreak padded into the clearing.

message 45: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) Hazelshade nodded at Summerbreeze and Jewelsparkle's comments. "We should have a celebration," she declared, agreeing with Summerbreeze. "We could talk to Sparkstar!"

((If anyone wants to make an apprentice, then you can put Hazelshade as the mentor :D I might make an apprentice too, later))

message 46: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, Leader of ShadowClan: Darkness is our strength... (new)

Amberkit's tail drooped at the thought of her sister having fun in the forest without her. Then she brightened up again. "Let's play warriors! I'm Amberstar, the leader!"

message 47: by Lexi, Leader of Thunderclan: Thunder rules the sky... (new)

((If the kits were apprentices...))

Crystalkit laughed. "But I get to be deputy!"

message 48: by Ivyscar ~Echo~, Leader of ShadowClan: Darkness is our strength... (new)

"Ok, you're my trusted deputy!" Amberkit grinned. Wolfkit smiled.
"I'll be the most trusted warrior, Wolfheart!" he mewed.

message 49: by Audrey (last edited Apr 18, 2012 11:22PM) (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) ((Well if someone wants to make a new cat too then they can... I was just making an offer to make it easier for anyone who might want to make an apprentice))

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) ((Well, Cherryblossom could take on a Meddie cat apprentice... If there isn't already one..))

« previous 1