The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) The Angel Experiment discussion

Maximum ride movie ever coming out?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 352 (352 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Samantha  Rizzuti I think in 2013...

Olivia ya its 2013

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It gets postponed year after year. My hope is that it finally gets done this year and is released next year.

Tena The downside to a film version is the amount of kids that would have actually READ the book will only watch the movie.

Abby ture. but i'm excited to actually see it and what other people think the characters look like. it doesn't come out till 2013.:(

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

do yall know who is playing Max?

andrea pacheco I heard it was coming out in 2013 but I honestly don't know because they postponed it so many times

Olivia i dont think theyve realesed that info yet

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

oh ok cuse i just wish i knew

message 10: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby ya me 2 i wish it were coming out this year

message 11: by Kevin (new) - added it

Kevin Flink i hope it better then the books

message 12: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby most of the time they screw up the movies though. but i reallllly hope they don't

message 13: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Mecham hope they choose a good max and not screw it up like they did edward in twi.

Christy I'm excited to see who plays fang

message 15: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Mecham Christy wrote: "I'm excited to see who plays fang"
agreed:) Fang is my favorite boy character:)

message 16: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna 2013 its been postponed because james patterson wants random kids to play the characters. he wanted to find new talent instead of getting already known actors. auditions were a while ago

Christy Anna wrote: "2013 its been postponed because james patterson wants random kids to play the characters. he wanted to find new talent instead of getting already known actors. auditions were a while ago"

Thats really neat! I wish everybody did that. I love james Patterson!

Christy Emilia Jane wrote: "Christy wrote: "I'm excited to see who plays fang"
agreed:) Fang is my favorite boy character:)"

Me Too!

message 19: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby Christy wrote: "I'm excited to see who plays fang"

OMG!!!!! Me 2!!!!!!!!!

hailey }'|'{ Brin wrote: "do yall know who is playing Max?"

NO BUT IT HAS TO BE SOME ONE WHOS PRETTY of coarse she sounds tough and cute oh and its not sopposed to be in caps =]

message 21: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby ya max should be pretty but also interdependent and strong though.

message 22: by KJ18 (new) - rated it 5 stars

KJ18 No one is casted yet Kathrine is making changes to the script it was suppose to be released this year but since she is adding stuff it wont come out till 2013

Allee DeCoste i think that they'll probably come out with it after the last book is released in August or September so maybe the Summer of 2013

message 24: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby ya most likely. Did you know Catherine Hardwicke dropped out as director?

Blujeanbooks96 I hope they get their act together because I would really like to see the movie!!! Sooner rather than later.

I agree that the actress that plays Max has to be pretty and tough. She's got to be Max to a T haha I'm pretty sure that they've already cast for a few of them - Gazzy, Nudge and Angel.

But, is anyone like me and is kinda worried that they might make a stuff up and not do the book justice?

message 26: by Abby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby Ya there's always a risk when they make really awesome books into movies, the can't put in every little tiny detail that makes the book so special.

Gabby I cant wait!! I read the books before the movie was even announced. I heard somewhere that the guy who plays Bek or whoever in Victorious is playing Fang and Alex Pettyfer is playing iggy! I loove iggy

Taylor I thought that they were only thinking about making the movie and then they decided not to. But I'm definitely going to go to the theater if it does come out it 2013!!!

message 29: by Eli (new) - rated it 4 stars

Eli I think one of the reasons they postponed it is that they don't really know how to go about it. It was kind of like that with The Hunger Games too. I mean, it is a bit tough to do something like Maximum Ride with the way the wings are, but I think they can do it. They did it with the commercials that came out for Max. Maybe the other reason is finding a good cast that's roughly the age of the flock, since its not entirely clear exactly how old each of them is.

But anyways, the other reason I think its been postponed is that it's taking them longer to film all the parts than they thought. Who knows? They haven't really released any info on it other than the postponements.

Patty Hidalgo They are making it because James talked about it on his facebook page. I really hope they finish it and don't make it look like crap the way they made Hunger Games. Max better narrate a few parts.

Patricialogan8 LovinJamesGaisford! wrote: "Samantha wrote: "I think in 2013..."

it is taking them so long! It was supposed to come out in 2010 but then they postponed it."

I think financing has more to do with anything movies need investors

Patricialogan8 Christy wrote: "Anna wrote: "2013 its been postponed because james patterson wants random kids to play the characters. he wanted to find new talent instead of getting already known actors. auditions were a while..."

I dont think anyone will bother unless he gets at least one well known person

message 33: by Madi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Madi Smith omg i cant wait until 2013 summer and i dont think beck from victorious should be playing fang

message 34: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor Young Abby wrote: "Christy wrote: "I'm excited to see who plays fang"

OMG!!!!! Me 2!!!!!!!!!"

I think it's supposed to be Avan JOgia from the Victorious Show on nick or something.

message 35: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor Young And i love Fang!!!!

message 36: by Maya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maya FANG RULES SO HOTT AND I LOVE HIM....just sayin

message 37: by Allison (last edited Oct 20, 2012 12:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Allison Okay people. I do believe that the Maximum Ride movie is coming out this year. The reasons behind it is that the auditions, and other movie affects. Plus, don't forget it may be because the series ended. *whimpers* Why did JP leave us hanging like that? For FF? It may have been nice, if you had a better ending though! A few other things; Yes, Fang DOES rule, Maya, but do you know how funny that was to me?
Maya says- "FANG RULES SO HOTT AND I LOVE HIM....just sayin"
Maya.... Max's copy.... I'm sorry if it seems mean but I had to point that out. Roughly everyone knows that Fang rules. He's dark, mysterious, and handsome in some eyes. I personally think he's really cool and like my own brother. Also, I'm dragging ALL my friends to see the movie, and before that I'm gonna be there for the premire. AWESOMENESS!!!! Another thing; Fang's character IS Avian Jogia, and Iggy's IS Alex Pettyfer. I can give you the sources I have. That's all I have for now, folks. BYE!!!!

message 38: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana I hope Avan Jogia DOESN'T play Fang! I mean he's a good actor in Victorious, but i just don't think he has good Fang potential

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Leung I hope there is a movie I loved the book but its taking forever so will there actually be a movie?

Elizabeth I am really hoping they don't put of this year for the Maximum Ride movie, cause it is a Maximum Ride. Get it that was so funny!

message 41: by Elizabeth (last edited Oct 28, 2012 03:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elizabeth OK, So what i understand is that the old producer last year dropped out they had to find a different cast now that it is starting back up again...the movie that is. So I guess the person who was gonna play Max is drum role please... Mika Boorem ? I donno she looks like Max to me and 10000 other people agree on Max-Dan-Wiz ..what do you think?

Elizabeth I really do not want Avan Jogia the dude who plays Beck to be fang if he is just ewww.

katey I LOVE Tanner Patrick! wrote: "Samantha wrote: "I think in 2013..."

it is taking them so long! It was supposed to come out in 2010 but then they postponed it."

MJ wrote: "It gets postponed year after year. My hope is that it finally gets done this year and is released next year."

it better be a really good movie.

Allison They are working on it. I saw on one of those true rumors websites. I swear, it's true that THE Maximum Ride Movie is coming out. But the all characters are not out yet. I don't know why though.

Blujeanbooks96 I think it's taking a long time to release the characters because, as I've read heaps of times, James Patterson asked for relatively unknown actors, so I guess the auditions are taking a while.

Elizabeth Hmm. Well at least he wants knew talent and recognizes others talents ... I kinda wish every Author was like that.*sigh*

message 47: by Maya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maya allison:Okay people. I do believe that the Maximum Ride movie is coming out this year. The reasons behind it is that the auditions, and other movie affects. Plus, don't forget it may be because the series ended. *whimpers* Why did JP leave us hanging like that? For FF? It may have been nice, if you had a better ending though! A few other things; Yes, Fang DOES rule, Maya, but do you know how funny that was to me?
Maya says- "FANG RULES SO HOTT AND I LOVE HIM....just sayin"
Maya.... Max's copy.... I'm sorry if it seems mean but I had to point that out. Roughly everyone knows that Fang rules. He's dark, mysterious, and handsome in some eyes. I personally think he's really cool and like my own brother. Also, I'm dragging ALL my friends to see the movie, and before that I'm gonna be there for the premire. AWESOMENESS!!!! Another thing; Fang's character IS Avian Jogia, and Iggy's IS Alex Pettyfer. I can give you the sources I have. That's all I have for now, folks. BYE!!!!

i love that my name is in the book and as max's clone...FREAKED WHEN I SAW IT IN FANG!...or was it angel...idk but i love it!

Allison I AGREE WHOLE HEARTLY, ANJANA!!!!!!

Elizabeth Eeee. My opinion he seems um almost to girl driven and doesn't act manly enough to play fang. And besides James Patterson wants some one new to the show biz or someone who is a fresh face. No hard feeling just being honest. (this is my opinion you don't have to agree no one is making you so don't go telling me off....seriously.)

message 50: by Tess (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tess ive prety much cant wait for this movie and they havnt even casted it yet. 2013 seems unrealistic.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8