Making Connections discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 124. TANGI'S TEARDROPS by Liz Grace Davis

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Apr 27, 2012 12:24PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
Tangi's Teardrops by Liz Grace Davis Liz Grace Davis

Genre: YA Fantasy

Tangi's Teardrops

Book Description

When Tangi's father dies, he leaves her nothing but three empty bottles. A kind uncle takes the poverty-stricken girl and her stepsisters in, and for a time life gets better on his farm. But Tangi remains a lonely outsider; her stepsisters tease her for her crippled leg, and the housekeepers use her like a servant.

Just before her thirteenth birthday, Tangi learns the truth about her father's strange legacy: the three bottles aren't empty any more. They're filled with all the tears she's cried since her father died, and her tears are enchanted. She must use them to travel to Rosevine, the world of her dead mother. Tangi not only belongs there but is necessary to keep Rosevine alive.

Tangi's tears will save Rosevine, and Rosevine will save Tangi from a cruelty-filled life, except for one thing: Tangi's lost the bottles.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, B&N and Smashwords.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub, Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format required.

1. Jenny - katrinakey@shaw.ca - epub
2. Naynay - rpope@live.ca - Mobi
3. Mark - mark@somewhatsillystory.com - epub
4. Laura - LusciousBabe2@msn.com - Mobi
5. Alexis - pinkhunny@bellsouth.net - epub

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Franklin (katkey00) | 1 comments I'll give it a try.
Jenny
katrinakey@shaw.ca epub please

message 3: by NayNay (new)

NayNay Well I just finished Chocolate Aftertaste and LOVED IT!! I sure Tangi's Teardrops is just as amazing.

rpope@live.ca

Mobi

message 4: by Tana (new)

request sent to the author.

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz Davis (Liz_Davis) | 39 comments Thanks Tana. I got your email.

Thanks Jenny and Naynay for taking the time to read Tangi's Teardrops. I sent you both Smashwords coupons.

Oh, Naynay, you've just touched a writer's heart:-)

message 6: by Mark (new)

Mark Smith | 7 comments I would very much like to read and review your story, please.

Epub file. Thanks!

mark@somewhatsillystory.com

message 7: by Tana (new)

sent in your requests.

message 8: by Liz (new)

Liz Davis (Liz_Davis) | 39 comments Mark and Laura, thank you so much for taking the time. I really appreciate it. I just sent you coupons so you can download your copies from Smashwords.

Thanks, Tana for your hard work.

message 9: by Pinkhunny (new)

Pinkhunny | 3 comments Tana wrote: "Tangi's Teardrops by Liz Grace DavisLiz Grace Davis

Tangi's Teardrops

Book Description

When Tangi's father dies, he leaves her nothing but three empty bottles. A kind ..."

Tana wrote: "Tangi's Teardrops by Liz Grace DavisLiz Grace Davis

Tangi's Teardrops

Book Description

When Tangi's father dies, he leaves her nothing but three empty bottles. A kind ..."

Liz wrote: "Mark and Laura, thank you so much for taking the time. I really appreciate it. I just sent you coupons so you can download your copies from Smashwords.

Thanks, Tana for your hard work."

Hi I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, this is my first time... I would like to receive a copy, that is if some one can help me out whit how to post reviews... My name is Alexis, pinkhunny@bellsouth.net
Thanks for your time.

message 10: by Tana (last edited Apr 27, 2012 06:54AM) (new)

Hi Alexis, to sign up to review we need an email address and the format of book you require.

Once you have read the book you need to write up a review and post it on goodreads, and of course sites like Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble. Each site has a place where you can write reviews as long as you have accounts open.

Have you written a review for any of the books you are currently or have read on goodreads yet. Basically I write my review on goodreads then copy and paste it on the other sites. Let me know if you need any help.

Tana

message 11: by Pinkhunny (new)

Pinkhunny | 3 comments No I have not written a review before...
I honestly thought the authors and publishers picked people for that.
I am willing to do just that though.
I use iBooks for iPhone/iPad... Not sure what the format I need for that.
My email is pinkhunny@bellsouth.net

Please let me know if you need anything else.

message 12: by Tana (new)

sent your request to the author Alexis

message 13: by Pinkhunny (new)

Pinkhunny | 3 comments Thank you very much!!!

message 14: by Liz (new)

Liz Davis (Liz_Davis) | 39 comments I think I've sent everyone the coupon code. If you didn't receive it, please let me know and I'll be happy to resend.

message 16: by Liz (new)

Liz Davis (Liz_Davis) | 39 comments Thnak you so much, Naynay for such touching reviews. You made my day.

message 17: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 6157 comments Mod
This book has been moved to the Making Connections YA Edition group! Sign up to review and leave your reviews here:
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tangi's Teardrops (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Liz Grace Davis (other topics)