High School~RP!! discussion

The Block > Quinn

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Owner put up pictures

message 3: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kat ~on_my_own...~ (omigoshomigoshmigosh) | 176 comments Mod
Kristine ran in, shopping bags in hand. She ran up to her room to get ready.

Lindsey sighed and began to sketch.

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh glanced up at the clock and sighed. He walked out of his house, and walked extremely slowly to Kristine's house. He was wearing a light blue polo shirt and jeans. His mother had found out about the date, and had forced him to look presentable, and to take his phone and she'd even given him money to take Kristine out. She didn't listen to him when he protested saying he didn't want to go out with her. "Well, if you didn't want to go out with her, then you wouldn't have asked her on the date." She replied. "But I didn't ask her..." He protested. "Whatever you say, Josh." She said with a wink, and sent him out the door.

message 5: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((LOL XD))

Kristine kicked through her shopping bags frantically. "LINDSEY IF THE DOORBELL RINGS, OPEN THE DOOR!" She screamed.

Lindsey sighed, guessing that Safire or Brianna would be coming over. She closed her sketchbook and walked toward the door.

message 6: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh paused in front of their house, just staring at it. It was like his dream come true and nightmare staring back at him. Lindsey, and Kristen, respectively. He walked across the huge lawn, past the pool and to the door. He rang the doorbell, and stood there, waiting.

message 7: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey groaned, getting herself ready to face some jeering. She opened the door and almost fainted on the spot. She clutched the door handle for support. "J...Josh?!"

message 8: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Lindsey?" Josh was surprised to see her answer the door, and he suddenly felt extremely ackward and uncomfortable. "Hi..." He said, suddenly very nervous.

message 9: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey felt light-headed. "Um.. come in." She opened the door wider.

message 10: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Thanks." He said, and stiffly walked in, trying to act normal. He heard thumping around upstairs. "I guess she just got back from shopping?" He asked Lindsey.

message 11: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

"Yeah." Lindsey shifted uncomfortably. "Um... sit down." She gestured to the blue couch awkwardly. "Do you want something to eat or drink?"

message 12: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "No, I'm fine." He said, remaining on his feet. There was an ackward silence for a few minutes, and Josh just felt like he had to explain himself. "Lindsey, I know I already said this today, but I just have to say it again: I had nothing to do with this, it was all Safire. I would have never volunteered for this."

message 13: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey raised her eyebrow. "Um okay." She felt even more awkward.

Lilac ran up to Josh and jumped on him, licking his face.

"Lilac! Down girl." Lindsey grabbed her collar.

message 14: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh laughed as a huge dog ran and tackled him, flattening him to the floor. "Hey girl." He said, rubbing her furry head as she slobbered all over his face.

message 15: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey laughed. "That's Lilac. She's my.. our dog." She smiled. "Wait a second for the other two. They usually take guests by surprise."

Sure enough, two more dogs came flying at Josh.

((Liliac: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=white+...))

message 16: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Aww! She's so cute!))

Josh was pinned to the floor as the three dogs licked him and jumped all over him. He just laughed, not even trying to get up as they slobbered over him.

message 17: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

((Thanks :D))

Lindsey laughed. "They must like you."

message 18: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "I guess." Josh said, sitting up, but then Lilac jumped on him again.

message 19: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey laughed again. "The smaller one is Jessie and the scruffy one is Scruffy."

Kristine waltzed downstairs and then screamed. "GET THOSE DOGS OFF!!"

message 20: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh stiffened for a second as he heard Kristine, but didn't try to get the dogs off him. "Hey, its fine." He said to her.

message 21: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Lindsey bit her lip. "Come here." She commanaded, and all three dogs jumped over to her. She knelt down and began to rub their ears.

Awkward silence hung over the air. "Go wash up." Kristine ordered, not taking no for an answer.

message 22: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh got up slowly and walked to the bathroom, taking his time to wah off his face and wipe off his shirt.

message 23: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine whirled around. "Lindsey when I get back ou are SO dead"

Lindsey whimpered and ran upstairs to her room.

message 24: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) Josh heard what Kristine yelled, and cringed. He didn't want to get Lindsey in trouble, but there wasn't much he could do about it. He sighed and walked out of the bathroom to face Kristine. "Better?" He asked, a slight hit of sarcasm in his voice.

message 25: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine smiled. "Yes. Let's go."

message 26: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He nodded and followed her out the door. "So where are we going anyways?" He asked, realizing he didn't have a clue where this date was going to take place.

message 27: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine looked at him. "Um, didn't you plan something? What about the resteraunt?" She sighed.

message 28: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) "Uh, no. What restaurant?" He asked, not even trying to hide it. He didn't want to be here, so what made her think he'd planned something?

message 29: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine rolled her eyes. "Fair Street Restaurant." She decided.

message 30: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) He shrugged in agreement. "Lead the way." He said, determined to make this 'date' no more than just going out to eat with a friend. Because that's all this was. Or thats what he tried to tell himself.

message 31: by Kat ~on_my_own...~, I <3 Josh and Lindsey ;) (new)

Kristine nodded.

((RP at the restaurant?))

message 32: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn (imweirdgetusedtoit) ((Sure!))