Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
This topic is about Hush, Hush
Your Favorite Series > The Hush Hush Saga

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Athena | 518 comments Mod
Go PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I'm not really a fun of the series unfortunately.

message 3: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

awwww... thats ok, i still love u

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Yay :D Sometimes you just don't feel the love for some books. I'll still read the last book when it comes out though.

message 5: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

i understand what you mean *comforts*

YEEAAA!!!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) The covers are just too pretty not to get. lol

message 7: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

EXACTLY! thats the way I pick books. by cover. lol

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Me too mostly xD

message 9: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Exactly the same! Mostly.

Marielle | 50 comments i really like hush hush and patch until i started reading crescendo... i couldn't even finish reading it. i felt like it was dragging on and the main character (the girl, what was her name? i don't remember) was overly whinny and i didn't like patch in crescendo... in hush hush he was hot but in crescendo not so much.....

Arushi (arushilisa) It's ok. I love Patch. I'll take him. Oh wait, he's already mine ;D

I stole him for Valentine's Day and conveniently didn't give him back to Nora. Oh, she could do without. Let her play around with Scott. PATCH IS MINE xD

Marielle | 50 comments Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Nora... xD"

nora.. thanks for the reminder... ever her name is gross no offense to people who like her....

Arushi (arushilisa) yeah i dont like her name. everybody hates her. i just...strongly dislike her. but im really picky about female protagonists. rose i liked (vampire academy) but yeah i didnt like many others.

message 16: by Bree (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bree really? i really liked Nora. but i guess thats just me...

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I don't like Nora but she isn't as annoying as some other female main characters.

message 18: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments I have read the FALLEN series, and just like in that series, Patch seems to be a jerk to Nora, so I am not exactly enthusiastic about starting this series.

But that might change!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the Hush Hush series. At times Patch is a jerk and that's when I hate him but at the end, I couldn't help falling in love with him all over again! (It's a vicious circle! :D LOL)

message 20: by Bree (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bree Alice (LoveandCraziness:D) wrote: "I love the Hush Hush series. At times Patch is a jerk and that's when I hate him but at the end, I couldn't help falling in love with him all over again! (It's a vicious circle! :D LOL)"

hahhahaa i defs agree! at some times he may of beeen a jerk to her, but still, you gotta love his mysteriousness

message 21: by Lyss (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lyss (lyss4music) | 53 comments XDXDXDXDXD

message 22: by Kyia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyia Ingersoll (poptart94) | 15 comments Speaking of Hush, Hush...I don't know about anyone else but i would much rather take Rixon. although he turns evil, every time i read something he says i can't help but imagine a sexy Irish accent!! :D maybe it's just cuz i like Irish guys! ^_^

message 23: by Bree (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bree hahhahaha i love guys with accents :) especially, irish, english and Scottish ;)

message 24: by Kyia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyia Ingersoll (poptart94) | 15 comments OMG!!!!!!! I FOUND A PICTURE OF RIXON!!! :D :D :D

message 25: by Bree (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bree omg where???????

message 26: by Lyss (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lyss (lyss4music) | 53 comments WHERE?!?! And yeah, I love Irish Accents :):)

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 19 comments i havent been able to get my hands on the second and third books...

Lucy Qhuay There are times when I feel like Nora is too stupid to insult but, whatever, Patch rocks! :P

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) Patch is hot, I like Nora, when she isn't whining, but I love when she fought that guy jacked up with that liquid...

Joeera  | 13 comments I love this series and I love Patch. I have yet to read the last two books.

Natasha (Natashaaarose) | 9 comments I absolutely loved this series. Path developed so much throughout the books and you can't help but love him more and more.

Ellen Davila (goodreadscomellen_davila) | 3 comments i Love alex pettyfer as patch