Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

My Blood Approves (My Blood Approves, #1)
This topic is about My Blood Approves
Your Favorite Series > My Blood Approves

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Athena | 518 comments Mod
I got book one on my nook for so little money. I thought that it must be a really bad series then but i was mistakened! Has anyone read this series??

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Not me =/

message 3: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments Athena (Fallen Goddess) wrote: "I got book one on my nook for so little money. I thought that it must be a really bad series then but i was mistakened! Has anyone read this series??"

MY BLOOD APPROVES?

Which series is this? Tell us something about it!

message 4: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

My blood approves is the series. Its about vampires and such. But not like the usual vampire stuff. Its much better!
if you know usa money, i got it for a dollar:)

message 5: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments I know USA money! :P

but that's damn cheap!

message 6: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

i know

message 7: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
I have read them, i thought they were a really good story line, but the type of writing was horrible. oh and Siddhee the author is Amanda Hocking

message 8: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

that was what i thought too!! AND there is a great possibility that there will be no 5th book because she thinks that if she ends it with jack and alice people will send her hate mail. and that she cant make it into peter and alice because that would be "against what she believes in and it will be against her heart". She even said that bacause of this ^^ she is starting to hate her OWN series and the charcters. *sigh* crazy lady.

message 9: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
☠Athena (Dimitri Belikov's girl)☠ wrote: "that was what i thought too!! AND there is a great possibility that there will be no 5th book because she thinks that if she ends it with jack and alice people will send her hate mail. and that she..."

Oh man that sucks. I think she just needs to leave it because the last one kind of tied most loose ends...Maybe she just needs a short story or something?

message 10: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

yeah good thinking

message 11: by Team (new) - rated it 5 stars

Team Jack Townsend | 1 comments Jack is amazing and I'm glad by the choice that she made to keep them together. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but I think it was a horrible thing what people did to Amanda. It's her book and she has the right to write whatever she wants. Nobody should be writing hate mail to her, if you have a problem with her book then keep it to yourself. It's all those haters fault if she doesn't write another book for this really amazing series. Alice and Jack were meant to be. Peter is moving on and in the end of Wisdom he was really nice about it all. He even said that he saved Jack not for her but for himself because Jack is an amazing boy and the world wouldn't be as nice a place if he wasn't there. Peter is nice but he also deserves someone else. Alice is in love with Jack and everyone should just deal with it and move on. Not hate on the writer. It's her choice.
I hope you can continue writing Amanda. You are an amazing writer and should not listen to any of those hateful readers! We love you and your books :) Please take your time but I hope you continue on this amazing series.
And that is my opinion on the matter.

message 12: by Inda (new) - rated it 3 stars

Inda (indaherwood) I only read the first one.

Rebecca James | 5 comments I have the first one on my kindle. Haven't gotten around to it yet. Is it worth reading?