Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4)
This topic is about The Iron Knight

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Athena | 518 comments Mod
Ash is the best. Who agrees?

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Team Ash! Although I've only read up to the iron daughter.

message 3: by Bree (new)

Bree im up to the third one, the iron queen :)
and i love ash but TEAM PUCK!

message 4: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments I have read the first two books, started the third, but lost my interest somewhere!

Help me find that interest back guys!

message 5: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

TEAM ASH!!!!!

message 6: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

GO TEAM ASH!!!!

message 7: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
YAY TEAM ASH. ATHENA TALK TO ME NOW!!!!

Kristi (derek1) | 19 comments TEAM ASH FOREVER!

message 9: by Bree (new)

Bree team Puck!! :)

message 10: by Athena, Books ∞ (new) - rated it 5 stars

im reading summer's crossing, the novella, and i love it!!!

message 11: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
Bree you have a team Puck :)

message 12: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
lol

Karina I'm reading the last in the series now, kinda worried about it. I like Puck but I'm team Ash (:

message 14: by Bree (new)

Bree Omggg my life is complete!!! finally another puck fan!! nad OMG! we have the same name!!! Same here Brianna! :) hahaha

message 15: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
OMG Karina i love Ash. He is so romantic, wish my boyfriend did the things Ash does

Karina Yes he is! I love how far he would go to protect her and find a way to be with her :D

message 17: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
I know

message 18: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
**swoon**

message 19: by Bree (new)

Bree hahahhaha yeaah :)

message 20: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
Lol

message 21: by Athena, Books ∞ (last edited Apr 04, 2012 03:24PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

*~*~*~*Bronnie*~*~*~* wrote: "YAY TEAM ASH. ATHENA TALK TO ME NOW!!!!"

i still find this funny weeks later...

p.s.- TEAM ASH!!!

message 22: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
yeah same here :)

Aneta Bak TEAM ASH ALL THE WAY!

message 24: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
YAY :)

message 25: by Bree (new)

Bree sigh..... ;)

message 26: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
lol

Nicole | 14 comments Team Puck. Who doesn't need a goofball in their lives? (although beware of whatever drink he gives you, possiblility it could turn out disasterous lol meaning you might turn into a unicorn)

message 28: by Bree (new)

Bree yaaaay! more team pucks!!! :) woooooo!

message 29: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
lol

Nicole | 14 comments Bree wrote: "yaaaay! more team pucks!!! :) woooooo!"

lol

Lucy Qhuay TEAM ASH! +.+
Ash is perfect, singular! +.+

Paige | 353 comments Team ash I loved the iron fey they made me cry