Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

Fun and Games > Finish the Sentence

Comments Showing 1-50 of 983 (983 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Athena | 518 comments Mod
I think most of you know this game but just for those of you who don't:

I will say a sentence or two and then the next person does the same. In the end we should have a story.

message 2: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Zoey was walking down a dark ally one Friday night.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) She shivered. It was cold for a night in august.

message 4: by Bree (new)

Bree Her footsteps were unaturally loud on the pavement, and she was starting to feel like someone was watching her.

message 5: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Frantically, Zoey turned and looked back but she was always met by silence. Nothing, nobody was behind her. So why was she so paranoid?

message 6: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
So she turn back and kept walking but faster than she was before.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Get a grip, Zoey told herself. Normally she wasn't this scared, but there was something about this night...

message 8: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Then she heard it--a deep breath being exhaled. She froze.

message 9: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

But then out of the shadows stepped out a man. As he got closer see could tell it was a young man, not much older than her; if not he same age. She still couldn't make out his features in the darkness.

message 10: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

The man kept approaching her without responding.

message 11: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments The man kept staring at her, not saying anything. Zoey saw a something sinister in his gaze.

message 12: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments the man reached out to touch her, Zoey blanched and steeped back out of his reach.

he said, "The night wants you for itself, you will be the sweetest sacrifice"

message 13: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments The man continued to look at her like she was the ticket to his heaven!

Zoey tried to hold on to that memory or the shadow of that dream, but whatever it was, it slipped out of her reach like the sand slips out of your fist.

message 14: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

"Leave me alone!" she said in a pretty loud yell. The man didn't even flinch. He just kept staring and staring.

message 15: by Siddhee (last edited Feb 16, 2012 07:15PM) (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments Zoey was beginning to panic now. She looked around hoping that someone, would listen and come her way just to provide enough distraction, so she could run away!

message 16: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

"I'm in no gang thing you know!" she said. "you must have gotton the wrong person. Why did she take this shortcut? It would have saved her quite a lot of trouble.

message 17: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments "Well you can just tell your 'DEREK' that I am not going anywhere, and I should tell you, I really dnt respond well to threats"

message 18: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments When Zoey slowly come back to consciousness, she could hear a man's voice, the voice was so cold and controlled.

message 19: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments This is not real, this kind of thing does no happen in real life. Zoey thought to herself!

message 20: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments How did they know about the mark? Nobody knew about it, except the people who were close to Zoey.

message 21: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) One of the men yelled, "Hey she's stirring! She's wakin' up!"

message 22: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments Not that she was heavy, but the way he lifted her, she felt as if she weighed nothing!

message 23: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments She wanted to open her eyes so badly to look around, to see what was happening, but she was afraid to drop the act!

message 24: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"There use trying to pretend to be asleep Miss. Hills" said the voice, next to her ear.

message 25: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) How do they know my name? she thought to herself. Keeping up with her pretense, she groggily opened her eyelids, her eyes adjusting to very dim light in an otherwise dark room.

message 26: by Bree (new)

Bree Two men were standing in the shadows around her. What was happening? Zoey thought.

message 27: by Bree (new)

Bree "Sleeping Beauty decides to talk now." said a hard voice.

message 28: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"What do you want with me? Who are you?" she asked the strange man.

message 29: by Siddhee (new)

Siddhee | 89 comments The man stared at her with cold eyes, and said "Understand this Miss, and I will only say it once, so better pay attention, 'I ask the questions, and you give the answers', that's all you need to know"

Zoey was growing tired of this routine, she wanted to scream at him, but the look in his eyes kept her silent.

message 30: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

"Amswer this question." the man said. "Who are you?"

message 31: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"Im Zoey Hills. Who are you?" she answered

message 32: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

"I know your name is Zoey Hills!" he hissed. "But what are you?"

message 33: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"Human. What are you?" she answered, what a weirdo she thought to herself.

message 34: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

he stared at her with such intensity that she had the urgeg to run away to the moon.

message 35: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"Dont lie to me Miss. Hills." he said after a few minutes.

message 36: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

"lie about what?" she whispered

message 37: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"Your species." the man said.

message 38: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

"My species? I really don't know what you're talking about" she said in a firm voice.

message 39: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

"I said i ask questions and you answer!!" he roared.

message 40: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"HOW AM I MEANT TO ANSWER WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT." she screamed at him.

message 41: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"I know you know, now tell me." the man hissed

message 42: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
Then he slapped her across the face.

message 43: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"Miss. Hills please dont tell my boss. PLEASE." he said.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Zoey looked at the man. "Don't. Ever. Touch. Me. Again."

message 45: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"And if you do, i will scream out."

message 46: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

"Ok, ok. Please dont tell my boss." he literally pleaded. Composing himself again he said, "you're lying to me girl!!"

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) The man slowly nodded. "As long as you'll do as I say."

message 48: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
"SOMEONE HELP ME, THIS MANS ASSULTING ME." Zoey screamed.

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) He put a hand over her mouth. "Shut up."

message 50: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

(stephanie, you r a traitor)

Zoey was tired of this. she bit the man's hand. hard.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20