Camp Crystal Lake discussion

Forest > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 101 comments Mod

message 2: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 3 comments James walked around.

message 3: by MollyRena (new)

Alice looked at the moon and back at some trees

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah ((so can i start wherever??))

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Juniper:

Juniper was walking down the dirt road that led into the camp. it was dark outside but the full moon in the sky lit her way so she could see. Juniper looked at her surroundings, taking everything in and readying herself for any sudden movements. she had heard things about this camp in the town. stories of people disappearing, and Juniper wanted to check it out for herself.

she walked under the sign that hung over the road that welcomed visitors into Camp Crystal Lake. the sign itself didn't look very inviting, she thought to herself.

just as she walked under the sign, an ear piercing scream broke threw silence of the night.

message 6: by MollyRena (last edited Mar 22, 2012 10:54AM) (new)

Alice ran over
"You ok? I was camping over there when I heard a scream..."Alice looked at the camp

message 7: by Hannah (last edited Mar 22, 2012 12:52PM) (new)

Hannah Juniper turned toward the sound. it could be just a family playing tricks on each other, or it could be what the rumours were talking about, and she could let up that chance.

Juniper started running in the direction it came from. the trees were thick and hard to run threw in the dark but she managed.

bursting threw the last bit of trees to come out to a clearing, Juniper froze with shock.

the clearing was scattered with bodies. there was a girl nailed to a tree two feet up with a spear like weapon threw her head. anther was charred and black from being burnt. Juniper didn't look to closely at the others for she feared she mint be sick.

"oh my god" she murmured under her breath. she felt another person close by, when she looked up she saw a girl across the field with the same expression Juniper had on her face.

message 8: by MollyRena (new)

Alice walked over she looked at all the bodies
"Wh-.." She looked around to see who might have done this but no sign of anyone there was around.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "did you see the one who did this?" Juniper asked the frightened girl as she walked to stand in front of her. the girls black hair made her face look even paler.

message 10: by MollyRena (new)

"no..did you?" Alice asked her

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "no, i just heard a scream that came from over here." Juniper studied the girl to make sure she wasn't lying, and the expression on her face told her she wasn't. "do you know them?" she pointed to the bodies.

message 12: by MollyRena (new)

"No...They might be out camping but their not from my camp grounds."Alice nodded

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "wheres your campground? maybe we should head over there to make sure they are alright." Juniper asked. even if the girl didn't trust her, Juniper was going with her anyway.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 93 comments Geneva watched from a nearby tree, she was hungry and wanted them to leave so she could pick pocket the dead bodies. She had no idea who kept murdering these people, but whoever was doing it made her life a lot easier.

message 15: by MollyRena (new)

Alice nodded
"Alright this way the new camp is sadly not far from here."

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Juniper took one last look at the massacre that happened in the camp, then hurried to follow the girl to her camp.

"what is your name?" Juniper asked, trying to be a little friendly, even though it wasn't normally her thing.

message 17: by MollyRena (new)

"Alice." Alice smiled
"I'm volunteering at the camp. I teach the kids archery and defense for fighting. I work part time assassin."

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 14 comments Kymmie ran away from her family for a little me time. She pulled out a joint and lite it up. She texted her boyfriend to see when he was coming.

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Juniper was taken by surprise a this. part time assassin? alright, she thought, I need to keep my eye on this girl.

Juniper didn't express any of this, she kept her face carefully blank as she asked, "so, have you ever seen anything like this before?"

message 20: by MollyRena (new)

"Once but the killer was very blunt and out there. We found him instantly."Alice nodded

message 21: by UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost (last edited Mar 23, 2012 05:55PM) (new)

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 14 comments Kymmie smoked and smiled. Her boyfriend was on the way. They made plans for some freaky forest sex.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "so do you think you will find the killer who did this?" she asked, again keeping her face blank and tone light.

message 23: by MollyRena (new)

((Lol in one of the friday the 13th movies some couble did that and the girls eyes were taking out and the guy's head was crushed.))

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (( i remember that! lol it was gross :P ))

message 25: by MollyRena (new)

(Haha yeah!))

message 26: by MollyRena (new)

Hannah wrote: ""so do you think you will find the killer who did this?" she asked, again keeping her face blank and tone light."

"Might. Hard to say because I have to work at the camp as well."

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 14 comments Kymmie continued to smoke when she heard voices.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 93 comments Geneva, seeing that the two girls were gone, started to make her way down the tree. She smelled cigar smoke about a quarter of a mile down the road and decided to work fast. She took the girls purse, shirt and pants(she needs close to) and the men's wallets. She stuffed them all in the purse and ran out of the crime scene.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 14 comments )(Can I just make Kymmie boyfriend later and just rp him now? I don't feel like making him now....promise I will later.)(

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Juniper sighed. she will just have to work alone on this, but that isn't anything new.

Alice was right, her camp wasn't far away at all. the trees cleared away and then walked into Alice's camp.

( I'll leave the camp for you to describe lol ))

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 14 comments )(Ok...?)(

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 14 comments Chiara wrote: "(go ahead.)"

)(Okay.)(

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 93 comments Geneva through the clothes in the corner and the money in a box, she sat on the floor and reached under the floor boards, she pulled out an old leather book and a necklace which she found in the river. She put on the necklace and opened the book. She had terrible handwriting but she could read very well. The book she found sitting in te woods when she was about seven, she's read it about a million times. It was a big book titled: "The Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales."

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 14 comments Steven pulled up to the campsite but hid his van. He smiled as he got out the van and could smell marijuana in the air. He founded the scent.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 93 comments Geneva put the book away and went outside, it was getting dark. She sat on the roof and watched the forest.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 14 comments Steve saw Kym, and he quietly snuck up from behind. He whispered, "got you," in a creepy voice. Kym nearly jumped out of her skin with a very high pitch yelp.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 93 comments Geneva turned around at the yelp. She sat still for a moment before calming down.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 14 comments "UUUGH! Oh my God, you freak!" Kym yelled and Steve.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 93 comments Geneva counted the stars, bored.

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah "boo!" yelled Ash as he jumped onto the roof behind Geneva.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 93 comments Geneva jumped and let out a small yelp. "Ash! You scared me!" she said playfully slapping his arm.

message 43: by MollyRena (new)

Ace walked with her brother Pesto. They looked for Jason. Or maybe even Erin.

message 44: by Hannah (last edited Mar 24, 2012 10:38AM) (new)

Hannah Ash laughed and sat down next to Geneva. "sorry i was late, i had a bit of trouble with a campers dog." he smiled at the memory. "i didn't hurt it, just scared it a little. anyway, i see you have had your own fun today, what did you do go all ninja and raid a camper when their backs were turned?" Ash had seen all the new stuff Geneva had brought in when he got home.

message 45: by Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) (last edited Mar 24, 2012 02:29PM) (new)

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 93 comments "yeah I get a new frying pan and mini grill, I stole four peoples wallets/purses, enough food to get us through the week, and then after I got stuff we needed, I got us new bathing suits cause we haven't gone swimming since we were like thirteen, twenty three chocolate bars, a small tv and a couple movies and a DSI with full battery and four games." Geneva said. "I also got shot in the leg if you hadn't already noticed."

message 46: by MollyRena (new)

Ace looked at the dead people as did pesto

message 47: by Hannah (last edited Mar 24, 2012 08:26PM) (new)

Hannah "wow" Ash said surprised. "you were busy today." he looked at her leg and winced. "that looks really bad..... i think were going to have to cut it off." he reached for her leg only joking to cut off it off.

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 93 comments "oh no. I guess you'll haw to do all the work around here all by yourself. I am ready for my amputation doctor!" Geneva joked.

message 49: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Ash faked a shocked face. "work? I dont do work. i guess we wil just have to keep it. take the fun out of everything, why dont you" he mumbled.

"so anyway. there has been a lot of commotion in the camp tonight, here any juicy gossip?"

Skittles- The World Is a Wonderful Place... :) | 93 comments "Well there were a couple murders." she said. "nothing big."

« previous 1