Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

First Stop > Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 263 (263 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Athena | 518 comments Mod
please introduce yourself. Say your name, favorite books, and your fav guys.

message 2: by Athena, Books ∞ (last edited Apr 14, 2012 02:59PM) (new)

Hello everyone :) My name is Athena and welcome to Boyfriends 101. I live in New York. And my favorite books are Vampire Academy, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, and House of Night.
My favorite guys are Adrian, Peeta, Jace, Ash...
I hope you all have a great time here. Feel free to make sugggestions.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

HI everyone I'm Ela!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Hi everyone! I'm Stephanie or Steph or Stephii... Doesn't matter what you call me :D My favorite books are VA, TMI, TID, The Drake Chronicles, Fever series, Night Huntress, The Hollows, Artemis Fowl and much much more! My favorite guys are Adrian (duh :D), Bones, Barrons and also much more!

Thanks for the invite Athena!

message 5: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Hi Ela!
Hi Steph! (You're welcome)

Glad you came! :)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Of course ;D Checking out the topics now!

message 7: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Please, if you want to invite people to this group, please do!!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I will! I'll invite all of them :D

message 9: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

YEAH!

message 10: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Hi jordyn! Thanks for coming!

message 11: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 50 comments Hola!!!! I'm Marielle. I live in Panama. Stephie invited me to this group. Thanks Stephie (I hope you don't mind the nickname)!!!
My favorite series and books are VA, THI, Unearthly, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Thoughless, Forbidden,Beautiful Disaster, Divergent, and The Lorien Legacies (i am number four, the power o six).

My Favorite Book Boyfriends are adrian, jace, christian, percy, lochan,kellan and travis!!

message 12: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Hola!!
Usted puede ablar espanol???

message 13: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Schack Suzanne, Vampire Academy, Night Huntress, House Of Night, anything Valdemar, The Drake Chronicles, the Dead Series by Marlene Perez, the Mortal Instruments and more. And it changes, depending on the book. And my book boyfriend at the moment is Skif, from the Valdemar series. But my heart usually stays closer to movie boyfriends. Like Piz (when I was younger) and The Doctor. *Sigh*

message 14: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Hey Suzanne! Glad u came!

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) @Marielle: of course I don't mind :D

message 16: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 50 comments Si puedo hablar español pero tu no! You probably didn't understand that. oh well you can always google translate if you don't understand what it says!

oh whatever it means yes i can speak but you don't (or at least i think you don't) so athena do you speak spanish or is that sentence the only thing you know how to say in spanish?

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) I'm supposed to take a spanish course after my french course. But that's like a year from now.

message 18: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

I know spanish! Dont ofend me!!! I am fluent, but writing not so much. I am Colombian.

You said: Yes i can speak spanish, but you cant! ha.

message 19: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 50 comments .... small mistake.... and 1 didn't mean to offend you
maybe i could visit you one day!!!!! just kiddin. umm, i wanna make sure you do speak spanish, so um answer this queestion in spanish.
si hablas español fluidamente porq no lo puedes escribir bien? o es solamente la ortografia?

hope you understood that!!

message 20: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) Hi everyone, I'm Jennifer or Jenn. My favorites art TID, Shatter Me, Jem Carstairs, Warner and Adam Kent. Thanks to Steph and Athena for the invites.

message 21: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

es porque yo livo en neuva york y tengo que escribir en englais. En la casa lo ablo, pedo no tengo tanto tempo pada escribir lo

message 22: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 50 comments si tienes razon. no eres muy buena en la escritura.
I lke you anyway... you're awesome!!!

message 23: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 50 comments Jennifer wrote: "Hi everyone, I'm Jennifer or Jenn. My favorites art TID, Shatter Me, Jem Carstairs, Warner and Adam Kent. Thanks to Steph and Athena for the invites."

OMG YYOU JUST REMINDED ME OF ADAM FROM SHATTER ME. I FORGOT TO PUT HIM IN MY FAVORITE BOOKS AND BOOK BOYFRIENDS!! I FEEL REALLY BAD!! I'm gonna make the correction!!!

message 24: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 50 comments Marielle wrote: "si tienes razon. no eres muy buena en la escritura.
I like you anyway... you're awesome!!!"

message 25: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne Schack Suzanne wrote: "Suzanne, Vampire Academy, Night Huntress, House Of Night, anything Valdemar, The Drake Chronicles, the Dead Series by Marlene Perez, the Mortal Instruments and more. And it changes, depending on t..."

Thanks! Good to be here!

message 26: by Bree (new)

Bree heeey im Bree :) i love loads and loads of book but my favs would be Infernal devices, hush hush saga, house of night ;), glimmmerglass and morganville series :)
the guys i love are will from Infernal Devices and Stark from House of night

message 27: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 50 comments hey bree!

message 28: by Bree (new)

Bree heeeey! :)

message 29: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
Hey Bron here. (how dare you beat me bree xD) lol, love the infernal devices and i should probably be doing my cooking assignment.... o.O

Btw athena do you need another mod??

message 30: by Bree (new)

Bree hahahh Heyyy Bron :) muhahhahah :) yeaah i have my v.a assignment to do...

message 31: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new)

Bron | 568 comments Mod
lol.

message 32: by Arushi (last edited Feb 15, 2012 09:53PM) (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) im arushi, or lisa, or both...up to you i dont really care...

but yeah favorite guy: PATCH <3 mwahahahaha

i love TMI, Hush Hush, TID, VA, Delirium, Iron Fey, Dark Divine, etc...

message 33: by Emily V (new)

Emily V (xemilyx) | 29 comments Hi I'm Emily, my favorite books are VA TMI and The Hunger Games. As for bbs, Will, Peeta and Adrian!!

message 34: by Mariana (new)

Mariana Graça | 2 comments Hey ,I'm Mariana :) my favorite books series are night huntress ,fever series,mortal instruments ,infernal devices,chicagoland vampires and much more!
My favorite guys are Will,patch,bones,jace and Barrons :)

message 35: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 50 comments heyy Mariana!!! im looking forward to reading the chicagoland vampires too!!!!

message 36: by Bree (new)

Bree Heeeey guysss!!! :)

message 37: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 50 comments hey bree!!!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by Bree (new)

Bree heey im accepting your frind request now ^^^^ :)

message 39: by Lyss (new)

Lyss (lyss4music) | 53 comments HIIII1 I'm Alyssa and my fav books are TMI, TID, Hush Hus-Crescendo-Silence, Fallen, The Inheritence Cycle, Vampire Academy, Night World, The Legacy Trilogy, Mageborn, Vampire Diaries, etc etc etc :)

Hmm...well, I <3 Dimitri Belakov, Adrian Ivashkov, Jace Lightwood, Will Herondayle, Daniel Grigori, Patch/Jev, Ash Redfern, Quinn, DAMON! Stefan....Well there are many more, but thats all for noe :)

message 40: by Erika (last edited Feb 16, 2012 12:21PM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) Hey I'm Erika my favorite books are TMI, TID, Maximum Ride, The Scorpio Races, Touch, Iron Fey, Hush Hush, Wicked Lovely, Need and Divergent
I love Adrian, Jace, Will, Patch, Ash, Ben, Sean, Keenan, Four, Stark, Astley and that's all I can think of for now!

message 41: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Marielle wrote: "si tienes razon. no eres muy buena en la escritura.
I lke you anyway... you're awesome!!!"

you're awesome too! :)

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» (maida-v-) Hello I'm Maida! My favourite books are; TMI, TDI, Hush series, VA, Bloodlines, Lux series, Touch series, Fever series, Sentinel Wars, Midnight Breed, Half-Blood, Lords of the Underworld and a million other that would take too long to write!! LOL ;p

My fave guys...WOW OH WOW! Where should I start....there's Jace, Will, Patch, Dimitri, Adrian, Daemon, Kale, Barrons, Ryodan, Aiden, Seth and I could go on forever but...these are my fave lovers...guys! ;)

message 43: by Annie (new)

Annie Brewer (anniebrewer) | 18 comments Hola peeps!!! My name is Annie and I am obsessed with Daemon from Obsidian! Yay! My faves are Tiger's saga, TMI, Obsidian, Hush Hush, The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy, Leaving Paradise and so many more. I am a readaholic!! :)

message 44: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Hello Maida! I hope you have fun here!!

message 45: by Annie (new)

Annie Brewer (anniebrewer) | 18 comments Oh yea my fave guys are Daemon, Jace, Ren, Ren, Lucas, Loga, Adam, Kale, Patch, Dimitri, Conrad and Jeremiah, Caleb and so many more!!

message 46: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Hello Annie!!

message 47: by Annie (new)

Annie Brewer (anniebrewer) | 18 comments HI!!!

message 48: by Marielle (new)

Marielle | 50 comments Hey Annie!!1 adam, conrad, jeremiah and caleb: which do they belong to?

i have but im not sure is from the same book you read. mine is from shatter me! (if you haven't read this book you should)

message 49: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

hola!!

message 50: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT: INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO BOYFRIENDS 101!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6