Delirium (Delirium, #1) Delirium discussion

Pandemonium .... Excited?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Pandemonium comes out February 28th! Who's excited!? Anybody got predictions? Read any sneak peeks? IS ALEX DEAD?!

Itsme_dng Excited much!

Natalie after the "clifhangerish" ending of the first book i sort of hated lauren oliver, then i took a deep breath closed the book and realized how incedidbly awesome it was. then i hated her again because it takes so long for authors to write sequels. CANT WAIT

message 4: by Kathy (last edited Feb 16, 2012 08:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kathy Natalie wrote: "after the "clifhangerish" ending of the first book i sort of hated lauren oliver, then i took a deep breath closed the book and realized how incedidbly awesome it was. then i hated her again becaus..."

I agree, I thought, can't she write a book without killing the lead, then I bit my tounge, too took a breath, dried my tears and now I am praying that Alex is NOT dead. I went and bought both Delirium and Pandemonium for my nook and CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Ioana  Danila Excited ? Definitely ! Though I am also a bit scared of reading it... I mean I really hope Alex didn't die... She couldn't have killed him, could she ?

Anna Natalie wrote: "after the "clifhangerish" ending of the first book i sort of hated lauren oliver, then i took a deep breath closed the book and realized how incedidbly awesome it was. then i hated her again becaus..."

LOL, Ifelt the same way (with multiple books). How dare the authers leave us hanging like that. I had no idea how I was going to make it to the release date. I think there is no way Alex can die! He just can't! I have them all preorder!

Rolenda I just bought a copy yesterday. A paperback. haha I just got lucky. I thought the release will be on Feb 28 but well, it's there! I was looking for other book and when I saw Pandemonium, I grabbed it right away! (obviously not excited).

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

What!?!? Really? I'm jealous I can't get it on my kindle until the 28th.

Kathy Rolenda wrote: "I just bought a copy yesterday. A paperback. haha I just got lucky. I thought the release will be on Feb 28 but well, it's there! I was looking for other book and when I saw Pandemonium, I grabbed ..."

*BIG GASP* My little green monster is rearing it's ugly head right about now. I'm so jealous!!!! I can't get it on my nook until the 28th. :'(

Melissa I'm also super jealous!! I have Pandemonium and Hanna on Pre-order for the 28th...CAN'T WAIT!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hanna?

Kathy Hanna is an ebook from Hanna's POV about her life before Lena leaves and after when she's gone.

Cliona Sam wrote: "Pandemonium comes out February 28th! Who's excited!? Anybody got predictions? Read any sneak peeks? IS ALEX DEAD?!"

Alex CANNOT be dead. I REFUSE to believe it! I think the government caught and and are holding him hostage and doing something bad to him or something, and in book 2 or 3 he will escape and come back to Lena! Yay! And they'll all live happily ever after :)

I hope... :D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Me two but it sounds like a love triangle is in the future of this series

And about Hanna ... @Kathy thanks!

message 15: by Emily (last edited Feb 22, 2012 04:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emily Pemberton I hated how she left it being a clifhanger i just wanted it to go on, I really hope that this book isn't a horrible book kind of like New Moon by Stephine Meyer

message 16: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Sam wrote: "Me two but it sounds like a love triangle is in the future of this series"

Yes there is an EVIL LOVE TRIANGLE! I'm soooooooooo mad! Also a horrible horrible cliffhanger yet again at the end! GRRRRRRR

Kayla Ohh nooo...please no love triangles... *shakes fist at the sky* WHY?!

If Delirium wasn't a series, the ending would have made me hate the entire book. So why didn't Alex climb the fence? He didn't make it in time? Or was he trying to be some kind of hero? But how is that heroic?! He should have saved himself! Boo...

Natalie love triangles are over rated. why would she even consider another guy when alex practally gave up his freedom/life to save her? i swear if she even comments on how good looking another guy is, i will shut the book and never open it again....ok so i would open it, but i have to see what HAPPENED TO ALEX. I HAVE TO!!!!!

Kathy Sam wrote: "Me two but it sounds like a love triangle is in the future of this series

And about Hanna ... @Kathy thanks!"

Your welcome :)

Yeah I think there will be a triangle too...hate them!!!!

message 20: by Jennifer (last edited Feb 22, 2012 06:39PM) (new) - added it

Jennifer Natalie wrote: "Natalie love triangles are over rated. why would she even consider another guy when alex practally gave up his freedom/life to save her? i swear if she even comments on how good looking another guy is, i will shut the book and never open it again....ok so i would open it, but i have to see what HAPPENED TO ALEX. I HAVE TO!!!!! "

lol yeah I was really it. I hate love triangles and especially to bring one in when what Lena & Alex had was so special. I'm really disappointed it went that route.

Melissa Sodano I read Pandemonium last month, and I absolutely refuse to give away any spoilers. However, I will say it was even better than Delirium. You will be very shocked!

message 22: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily Melissa wrote: "I read Pandemonium last month, and I absolutely refuse to give away any spoilers. However, I will say it was even better than Delirium. You will be very shocked!"

How come you´ve read it?
Is it out?

message 23: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily Jennifer wrote: "Sam wrote: "Me two but it sounds like a love triangle is in the future of this series"

Yes there is an EVIL LOVE TRIANGLE! I'm soooooooooo mad! Also a horrible horrible cliffhanger yet again at th..."

Hey! You don't know if the new guy in the triangle is better than Alex...
(but how perfect can a guy get?)

Melissa Sodano Lily wrote: "Melissa wrote: "I read Pandemonium last month, and I absolutely refuse to give away any spoilers. However, I will say it was even better than Delirium. You will be very shocked!"

How come you´ve r..."

It isn't out yet. I work at a bookstore, and we get advanced copies of books before they are available to the public. So I got to read Pandemonium this way.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I am jealous. My stepdad used tO do that and I read one of the Harry Potter books early.

message 26: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily Melissa wrote: "Lily wrote: "Melissa wrote: "I read Pandemonium last month, and I absolutely refuse to give away any spoilers. However, I will say it was even better than Delirium. You will be very shocked!"

Ho..."

Oh, Lucky GIRL!
I feel like there is FOREVER before the book comes out.

george ☽ Hell, yeah! Oh my god, it's out tomorrow! must buy NOW!

Hannah OMG YES!!!!!!!!! COMES OUT TOMORROW!! GOING TO BARNES AND NOBLE RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL TO GET IT!!! SO EXCITED I CANT EVEN TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahfooza I can't wait when it comes into stores i MUST get my own copy!!

Mahfooza its in bookstores then im going after school tomorrow!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I got it on my kindle this morning!!! I've already started! I'm soooooooooooo excited

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'm halfway done, and here's what i think so far and my predictions:
(view spoiler)'

That is all I can think of right now, but so far the book is good!