Every Soul a Star Every Soul a Star discussion

You should read this

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire Hey I was just seeing if this works. By the way this book is really good.

Fran It is a really good book. (my middle name is claire!)

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire I have never read it before glad you like that book.

ambiekraftsreads I've read it and love it! It's a great book. Really great for middle schoolers.

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband i love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this book

Sarah ok, yeah, maybe for ten year olds, but i really hated this book. the writing was so boring and the story was just blah. i could not recommend this book to anyone.

Nola Rainrunner wrote: "ok, yeah, maybe for ten year olds, but i really hated this book. the writing was so boring and the story was just blah. i could not recommend this book to anyone."

No offence, but you obviously don't have very good taste in books. That's just your opinion. Yeah, I read it when I was eleven, but its a great book.

Natalie I loved it and I am 14. It has a touching story and I would recommend it to anyone.

Katie Cota I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but I loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Much!

Mariam Matta You guys should read a mango-shaped space. It's by wendy mass too, and it's a really good book. Made me cry too.

Katie Cota Once again! I loved it! Ofcourse everyone should read it! It has something for everybody!

Haley Baker Nothing really exciting happened in this book, but it did have some great lessons. I'm glad I read it, but I wouldn't read it again.

message 13: by Sarah (new) - rated it 1 star

Sarah Nola wrote: "Rainrunner wrote: "ok, yeah, maybe for ten year olds, but i really hated this book. the writing was so boring and the story was just blah. i could not recommend this book to anyone."

No offenc..."

no offense, but you shouldn't be telling me that i have a bad taste in books, it's just my opinion, you don't have to like it. it's fine that you think this book is great. i don't.